Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! 22:20 - Nov 4 with 4249 viewsChief

How do they dream this stuff up!?

https://sportsrecents.com/en/blog/?p=157

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 01:51 - Nov 9 with 690 viewsLohengrin

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 16:23 - Nov 8 by Glyn1

Eh? Can't work out from all that if you approve of Wilson or not.

The Troubles started in 1969, Wilson was out of office in mid-1970. Not much to do with him. There should have been more about the 50th anniversary.

He most certainly wasn’t. You’re younger than me Glyn, I take it?

1974 saw Wilson set a match to tinder. Wilson who spent the war years safe and sound in the civil service caused murders for the young squaddies trying to keep a lid on the ructions in Ulster.

Isn’t that always the way though? Skulking politicians never have to face the consequences of the shit they cause spouting off two hundred miles behind the lines.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 15:20 - Nov 9 with 624 viewsGlyn1

And HARRY WILSON scores a wonder goal for Bournemouth! Doubt if he's going anywhere

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Apparently we're after Harry Wilson in January! on 17:09 - Nov 9 with 581 viewsCatullus

We're after Rhian Brewster as well

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024