Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greedy dentist 07:36 - Nov 5 with 726 viewsdickythorpe

Greed!! I wonder how many more are on the fiddle?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50289963
Greedy dentist on 07:57 - Nov 5 with 706 viewsbuilthjack

There's been a few struck off in my area over the years for fraud.
On another note, a few local dentists have left the area in the last couple of years, and have not been replaced. So lots have no dentist to go to.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Greedy dentist on 08:05 - Nov 5 with 691 viewsFireboy2

Greedy dentist on 07:57 - Nov 5 by builthjack

There's been a few struck off in my area over the years for fraud.
On another note, a few local dentists have left the area in the last couple of years, and have not been replaced. So lots have no dentist to go to.

Is that the reason that when you smile your mouth looks like a burnt out fusebox
Greedy dentist on 10:11 - Nov 5 with 620 viewscontroversial_jack

They are just like any other greedy professionals, trying to extract as much money from us as possible.
Greedy dentist on 10:54 - Nov 5 with 595 viewsbuilthjack

Greedy dentist on 08:05 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

Is that the reason that when you smile your mouth looks like a burnt out fusebox

It's the black jacks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Greedy dentist on 23:08 - Nov 5 with 439 viewsmajorraglan

Read somewhere the other day that women are 22 times less likely to go to prison than blokes.

I appreciate she’s paid it back and some additional money on top, but that’s a lot of tax payers cash and to my mind deserving of some porridge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024