Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38179 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:42 - Nov 5 with 10014 viewsTimTtam

Given their league position, I'd take a point. And I think that'll be what we get.

1-1.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 5 with 10007 viewsploppy

Our away performance there last season was one of the most insipid of the whole season. Hopefully we can at least look like we're interested this time.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 5 with 10006 viewsjacabertawe

Egods, things are tight in the top half a dozen or so. And Forest have a game in hand...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 5 with 9955 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 5 by ploppy

Our away performance there last season was one of the most insipid of the whole season. Hopefully we can at least look like we're interested this time.

Thats correct plop, we were awful and they are in better form now so we will have to work hard even to get a point.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Nov 5 with 9913 viewsbuilthjack

0-1 Celina

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 5 with 9851 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 5 by jacabertawe

Egods, things are tight in the top half a dozen or so. And Forest have a game in hand...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

Yes, still tight but the signs are there that it's starting to stretch. A few weeks ago the top 10 places were covered by something like 3 or 4 points. That has now stretched to 8 and we are 4 points clear of the team in 7th place, which happens to be our next opponents. A win there would be excellent but a draw would still be a valuable point.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Nov 5 with 9807 viewsbuilthjack

Just my second away game of the season. 100% record so far!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:40 - Nov 5 with 9812 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 5 by karnataka

Yes, still tight but the signs are there that it's starting to stretch. A few weeks ago the top 10 places were covered by something like 3 or 4 points. That has now stretched to 8 and we are 4 points clear of the team in 7th place, which happens to be our next opponents. A win there would be excellent but a draw would still be a valuable point.

Thats correct K.

If we draw we stay in 4th and if we lose we would probably drop to 6th at worse 7th.

What an incentive to win though
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Nov 5 with 9726 viewsbuilthjack

Meeting place; Stockport
Destination; Sheffield
Mission; 3 points
En route; Beer
See you there people

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Nov 5 with 9699 viewsOldjack

we seemed to have got our mojo back now he's intergrating youth and old plus wingers

1-3 just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Nov 5 with 9690 viewsbonymine

Looking forward to an over-nighter in Sheffield on Friday with a few beers then my first ever trip to Hillsborough on Saturday 👍🍻

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 5 with 9672 viewsGlyn1

Let's look at this scientifically: every time the Swans have played a club with a bird's nickname the Swans have won: Leeds/Peacocks, */Bluebirds.

Owls 1-3 Swans.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 9665 viewsdameedna

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 5 by Glyn1

Let's look at this scientifically: every time the Swans have played a club with a bird's nickname the Swans have won: Leeds/Peacocks, */Bluebirds.

Owls 1-3 Swans.

Is Ayew carrting a knock? Probably time to bring Baston in and start Surridge on the wing. Play Routledge at no10 and give Celina a rest.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 5 with 9655 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 5 by Glyn1

Owls 1-3 Swans.

Charlton are sometimes called the red robins

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 5 with 9622 viewsbonymine

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 5 by builthjack

Charlton are sometimes called the red robins

As are Bristol City.

I remember that song ....

‘When the red, red, robin goes bob, bob, bobbling along’...

And we sang ;

‘Shoot the b@stard, shoot the b@stard, shoot, shoot, shoot the b@stard !!!’

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:26 - Nov 6 with 9316 viewsVincent_Vega

0-0 and we'll take it gladly

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 6 with 9115 viewsNotLoyal

Will there be a game where we take all or most of our chances (in the event of there being as many as we had against the vermin) and batter someone out of sight?
Could this be it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 6 with 9103 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 6 by NotLoyal

Will there be a game where we take all or most of our chances (in the event of there being as many as we had against the vermin) and batter someone out of sight?
Could this be it.

That's my prediction. We'll take all our chances and absolutely batter them 0-2.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 6 with 9091 viewsTimTtam

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 6 by NotLoyal

Could this be it.

We have Millwall at home after the international break. That'll be our last big chance for a while, since Sheff Wednesday look like an average at worst side.

My name is Matt

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Nov 6 with 9087 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 6 by TimTtam

We have Millwall at home after the international break. That'll be our last big chance for a while, since Sheff Wednesday look like an average at worst side.

We won't batter Millwall. No chance.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 6 with 9067 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 6 by TimTtam

Take my word Matt, weds arent average, they are strong at home, we will have to play alot better to get a result there on saturday.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 6 with 9064 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 6 by Fireboy2

Take my word Matt, weds arent average, they are strong at home, we will have to play alot better to get a result there on saturday.

Is Tim's name Matt then? Matt Mit?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 6 with 9045 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 6 by monmouth

Where have you been Mon
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 6 with 9021 viewsTimTtam

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 6 by Fireboy2

Yeah. I said average at worst. Meaning they can be average, but can also be good.

A draw would be a good result against them imo.

My name is Matt

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Nov 6 with 9018 viewsTimTtam

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 6 by monmouth

...aaand another one has fallen for the Tim 'trap'

Ever heard of tim tams? Probably not. You should try them. They're great.

My name is Matt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024