Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38626 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:05 - Nov 10 with 1559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:29 - Nov 10 by treboeth1966

We were superb and getting better. How people moan ,I will never know.

We're definitely missing a good hard CDM though. Make the right signing in January and we're going to go up. It's THAT simple.

Great fightback but If we'd shown the same attacking intensity/threat after our first we'd have been out of sight . Instead we waited til we were behind!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Nov 10 with 1393 viewsBadlands

TBH anyone calling for Hoorn to be dropped either doesn't watch Swansea City or is clueless.
The reasons why he isn't captain?
IMO (opinion)
In the summer he wasn't sure if he'd be staying.
He will probably move at the end of the season - he's been excellent for us and his professional pride has been **** on from a great height.
Cooper struggled with senior players (and I think still does).
Cooper saw the accolades Grimes received last season and decided he was the best player. How grandly has that backfired?
Hoorn has told Cooper where to stick the arm band.
Hoorn is still our most consistent and (agains IMO) most important player. I'd like to see partnered by another senior CB again.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Nov 10 with 1369 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:05 - Nov 10 by Brynmill_Jack

We're definitely missing a good hard CDM though. Make the right signing in January and we're going to go up. It's THAT simple.

Great fightback but If we'd shown the same attacking intensity/threat after our first we'd have been out of sight . Instead we waited til we were behind!

I think that was fireboy's point and I can see it on reflection today. Sometimes we just need to go for the throat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Nov 10 with 1352 viewsTimTtam

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Nov 10 by Badlands

TBH anyone calling for Hoorn to be dropped either doesn't watch Swansea City or is clueless.
The reasons why he isn't captain?
IMO (opinion)
In the summer he wasn't sure if he'd be staying.
He will probably move at the end of the season - he's been excellent for us and his professional pride has been **** on from a great height.
Cooper struggled with senior players (and I think still does).
Cooper saw the accolades Grimes received last season and decided he was the best player. How grandly has that backfired?
Hoorn has told Cooper where to stick the arm band.
Hoorn is still our most consistent and (agains IMO) most important player. I'd like to see partnered by another senior CB again.

Struggled with senior players? Ayew is a senior player is he not?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Nov 10 with 1163 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Nov 10 by TimTtam

Struggled with senior players? Ayew is a senior player is he not?

This bloke isn't worthy of an answer. Don't rise to the troll

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Nov 11 with 1005 views34dfgdf54

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Nov 10 by Brynmill_Jack

This bloke isn't worthy of an answer. Don't rise to the troll

He's right about VDH though, ridiculous to even consider dropping him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024