Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38749 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:19 - Nov 9 with 3312 viewsBirchgrovejack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:59 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

We are having a pint in the taps on the station then a taxi to kelham island where there are loads of pubs.

Sound! Can you PM if you find a busy swans pub?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:25 - Nov 9 with 3305 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:19 - Nov 9 by Birchgrovejack

Sound! Can you PM if you find a busy swans pub?

Might do, whats it worth
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:51 - Nov 9 with 3252 viewsBirchgrovejack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:25 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Might do, whats it worth

Umm.....
My mediocre company
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:32 - Nov 9 with 3179 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:59 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

We are having a pint in the taps on the station then a taxi to kelham island where there are loads of pubs.

Make sure it’s the right island, there’ll be lots of islands there today.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:02 - Nov 9 with 3060 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:51 - Nov 9 by Birchgrovejack

Umm.....
My mediocre company

That will do, we are in the taps atm, off to kelham in a mo, pm your phone number and i will ring you to tell you where we are ok matey
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:26 - Nov 9 with 3026 viewsmonmouth

They don't concede or score many do they?

1-0; 1-1 or 0-1 most likely today.

I still fancy 1-2 though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 9 with 2813 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 9 with 2782 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:49 - Nov 6 by builthjack

I met Chiefy on a bus to Wrexham

Was he all on his own?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Nov 9 with 2589 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

Was he all on his own?

So, we start this game in 5th place but could be top at the end of it.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:53 - Nov 9 with 2464 viewslonglostjack

0-2 COYS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:53 - Nov 9 with 2459 viewsTimTtam

I'm fine with an unchanged team once again, but surely Borja and Peterson need to get game time soon (even as subs). I'd be disappointed to see neither get a run, unless we're 2-0 up and defending.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Nov 9 with 2303 viewsjack2jack

Afternoon lads
Any you know what's for the match.😉
Thanks in advance
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 9 with 2264 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At the mo we have a live feed from

https://www.viprow.net/sheffield-wed-vs-swansea-2-online-stream
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Nov 9 with 2071 viewsMrSwerve

Marking from that corner was shocking.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 9 with 2043 viewsairedale

Does anyone think we’d have the cheek to win wearing that kit?

On the other hand, their players may be so shocked it will put them off.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 9 with 1982 viewsphact0rri

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 9 by airedale

Does anyone think we’d have the cheek to win wearing that kit?

On the other hand, their players may be so shocked it will put them off.

not sure were far off from the colour of the pitch. its like camouflage!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Nov 9 with 1939 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is going to be hard going, every rebound has gone to SW, it is like having an extra man.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 9 with 1882 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 9 by phact0rri

not sure were far off from the colour of the pitch. its like camouflage!

Kin ell. Wonder if they get a special bonus payment for wearing it.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 9 with 1868 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Add to that the Ref is absolutley Crap.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 9 with 1824 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Add to that the Ref is absolutley Crap.

15 minutes - you’re slipping.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Nov 9 with 1779 viewsNotLoyal

Routledge and Dyer need to up their tempo if we are to sort this out.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Nov 9 with 1777 viewspencoedjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

At the mo we have a live feed from

https://www.viprow.net/sheffield-wed-vs-swansea-2-online-stream

Not sure if it’s the stream I’m watching but the co commentator is like a throw back to the 70s.

They are battering us
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 9 with 1743 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Nov 9 by WarwickHunt

15 minutes - you’re slipping.

My stream is 5 mins behind.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Nov 9 with 1719 viewsDJack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 9 by airedale

My stream is 5 mins behind.

Same here but that is not unusual.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 9 with 1627 viewsjackrabbit

Nearly 15 mins gone and Swans haven’t put 2 passes together Can’t get the ball and can’t keep it if we do get it. Need to settle down and play some football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024