Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38750 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 9 with 2328 viewsairedale

Goal!! Ayew.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 9 with 2308 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 9 by karnataka

Living dangerously, can't clear our lines

Sorry, my stream seems to be 5 minutes behind, I'll shut up!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 15:40]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 9 with 2242 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 9 by airedale

Goal!! Ayew.

Opportunist :-)
Scabs don't like it but nothing wrong there.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 9 with 2246 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 9 by phact0rri

see camouflage! if we were wearing a real kit that would have been seen.

I reckon their goalie will come out in sunglasses second half.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 9 with 2117 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 9 by airedale

I reckon their goalie will come out in sunglasses second half.

and a decent pair of gloves.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 9 with 1911 viewsNotLoyal

Lino needs to read up on the offside rule.
We are doing really well.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 9 with 1902 viewsSheffieldjack

Sometimes we get the rub of the green.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 9 with 1893 viewsPozuelosSideys

Playing a high line arent they?

Think if theyre chasing the game late on in the second half, there will be holes everywhere to take advantage of on the counter

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 9 with 1865 viewsBadlands

Can we get Wynham doing the second half commentry?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 9 with 1865 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Their bloody linesman is giving everything Offside, they just ask and he gives.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 9 with 1738 viewsNotLoyal

Half time 1-0 swans.
Lovely stuff.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 9 with 1683 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 9 with 1641 viewsmonmouth

The commentator just said ‘we’ve battered them’. WTF? Wednesday have been utter dogshit. Apart from big slow lumps in the box they’ve created f*ck all. We’ve looked dangerous on the ball just haven’t found the killer punch.

Anything could happen of course but if it stays like this I fancy 0-3.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 9 with 1633 viewsbazzool

Yeah they don't like it, Wednesday commentators saying betting team are losing lol, not from what I've seen in the last 10 mins
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 9 with 1626 viewslidojack

From open play we are very comfortable.

It's another team with lumps that are playing for set pieces and crosses. Will need to stand up to it a lot better second half.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 9 with 1612 viewsPegojack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

Half time 1-0 swans.
Lovely stuff.

Very impressed with the amount of work Ayew is getting through as the lone striker up front. Holding the ball up, closing down, challenging in the air. And of course a lovely opportunist goal. He's going to be knackered after 75 minutes, so I expect to see Surridge.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 15:56]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 9 with 1604 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 9 by monmouth

The commentator just said ‘we’ve battered them’. WTF? Wednesday have been utter dogshit. Apart from big slow lumps in the box they’ve created f*ck all. We’ve looked dangerous on the ball just haven’t found the killer punch.

I seem to remember that they have hit the post.....
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 9 with 1567 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 9 by Pegojack

Very impressed with the amount of work Ayew is getting through as the lone striker up front. Holding the ball up, closing down, challenging in the air. And of course a lovely opportunist goal. He's going to be knackered after 75 minutes, so I expect to see Surridge.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 15:56]

Workrate has never, ever been a problem with Ayew.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 9 with 1546 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 9 by monmouth

They battered us for ten minutes at the start and another couple of minutes just before we scored.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 9 with 1534 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 9 by Sheffieldjack

I seem to remember that they have hit the post.....

Yes one of the big slow lumps got his nut on a hopeful cross...and that’s the sum total of their threat. Hardly ‘battered’ us.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 9 with 1525 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

They battered us for ten minutes at the start and another couple of minutes just before we scored.

Ah, I didn’t see the first ten minutes

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 9 with 1515 viewsTheKirkyLife

Weird one that half. I don't think we should be ahead for sure....THAT SAID some of our passing has much improved throughout the half and Ayew has been outstanding. So much work rate, pivotal in every move going forward.

Need to keep concentration levels up!!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 9 with 1460 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 9 by monmouth

Ah, I didn’t see the first ten minutes

It was abysmal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 9 with 1428 viewsPegojack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 9 by TheKirkyLife

Weird one that half. I don't think we should be ahead for sure....THAT SAID some of our passing has much improved throughout the half and Ayew has been outstanding. So much work rate, pivotal in every move going forward.

Need to keep concentration levels up!!

Aye, its a shame Routs strayed offside in that breakaway a few minutes from the end. We really stretched them and if he'd just hung a yard back he would have been in on goal with a free shot....
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 9 with 1423 viewstheloneranger

We've got to watch that deep cross to the far post in the 2nd half.

Those pr1cks commentating pleading for messages to say that the goal should have been disallowed. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024