Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38575 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 9 with 3055 viewsTimTtam

Up until the goal we were poor. However our defense was outstanding. I would've taken 0-0 at HT, but that drop was Nordfeldt-like. The last 15 minutes we've really lifted though.

Now we just have to sit through 45 agonising minutes

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 9 with 3002 viewsPegojack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 9 by theloneranger

We've got to watch that deep cross to the far post in the 2nd half.

Those pr1cks commentating pleading for messages to say that the goal should have been disallowed. 😂😂

They're pathetic, aren't they? Keeper dropped it with no Swans player touching him and Ayew was in the right place to toe poke it in. Credit to the ref, how many times do you see a free kick if someone breathes on the keeper in those situations.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 9 with 2944 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 9 by epaul

Roflcopters

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 9 with 2886 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 9 by TheKirkyLife

Weird one that half. I don't think we should be ahead for sure....THAT SAID some of our passing has much improved throughout the half and Ayew has been outstanding. So much work rate, pivotal in every move going forward.

Need to keep concentration levels up!!

We have had better possession and have an extra man in midfield.
They are at home, till now they have been dreadful.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 9 with 2865 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 9 by TimTtam

Up until the goal we were poor. However our defense was outstanding. I would've taken 0-0 at HT, but that drop was Nordfeldt-like. The last 15 minutes we've really lifted though.

Now we just have to sit through 45 agonising minutes

We won’t survive 45 minutes of trying to just defend that goal We have the beating of them in their half - more accuracy required in the final third and pressure for a second goal, should be our ambition.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 16:12]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 9 with 2796 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 9 by Pegojack

Aye, its a shame Routs strayed offside in that breakaway a few minutes from the end. We really stretched them and if he'd just hung a yard back he would have been in on goal with a free shot....

Not sure he did - very edgy Lino on the nearside.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 9 with 2725 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 9 by jackrabbit

We won’t survive 45 minutes of trying to just defend that goal We have the beating of them in their half - more accuracy required in the final third and pressure for a second goal, should be our ambition.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 16:12]

No way are we defending 1-0, playing well again.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 9 with 2689 viewsTheKirkyLife

What is this co-commentator even on LOL

It's like he thinks these players are capable of Ballon D'Or stuff
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 9 with 2594 viewsNotLoyal

We can have these.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 9 with 2555 viewsBadlands

Don't often get Byers confused with Byers!!!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 9 with 2550 viewsTheKirkyLife

Stick Celina in front of a goal and tell him to score 100 goals. He's not going home until he does.

Woeful shooting.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 9 with 2427 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 9 with 2395 viewsswan65split

Lucky or what?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 9 with 2365 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 9 by swan65split

Lucky or what?

Shit finish.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 9 with 2310 viewsBadlands

If we go on to win this Monk's interview will be hilarious.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 9 with 2246 viewsmonmouth

Ooh that was a bit dicey..

Then Ayew has to score. Might regret that

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 9 with 2203 viewsNotLoyal

Wilmot hits the post ffs

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 9 with 2166 viewsphact0rri

the uprights are having quite the match. not sure which one should get MOM today.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 9 with 1973 viewsNotLoyal

We should really be 2 up now.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 9 with 1919 viewsBadlands

We're trying to be a bit too fancy in the final third - Sheffield starting to look tired time for Surridge or Peterson?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 9 with 1903 viewsJohnw102

Con for Nath. I think Nath looking tired.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 9 with 1837 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 9 by Badlands

We're trying to be a bit too fancy in the final third - Sheffield starting to look tired time for Surridge or Peterson?

How about both?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 9 with 1824 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

We should really be 2 up now.

Or 1-1. Or 2-1 down. It's been one of those games.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 9 with 1807 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nathan did all the hard work and then the cross was cr@p.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 9 with 1740 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That was a great head but to the elbow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024