Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38839 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 9 with 2138 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

I just can't take to him.

He's a nice fella though, and his missus is lovely. (I know that doesn't count for much on the field).

Oh and bollox f*cking t1t w@nk.

Should have take our chances.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 9 with 2107 viewsBLAZE

Small mercy, but my stream died so I didn't have to hear the two c*nts on commentary celebrate
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 9 with 2099 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 9 by BLAZE

A taste of Wigans medicine!

Yes, indeed, that's no consolation though
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2079 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

F*cking amazing boys. Given away. Tw*ts.

Back to normal after a short blip in our favour.
10 minutes ago Weds were huffing and puffing then we bring on Roberts, Fulton and Surridge!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2078 viewsAnotherJohn

Seemed to go into our shell a bit and paid the price. Disappointing way to lose our unbeaten away record.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2078 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2077 viewsdickythorpe

Equaliser!!!!!!!!!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2059 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 9 by BLAZE

Small mercy, but my stream died so I didn't have to hear the two c*nts on commentary celebrate

Same here. Went off on 85 minutes

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2028 viewsjack2jack

Get in!!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2027 viewsmonmouth

That’s a tough one to take.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2019 viewsNotLoyal

Nailed on penalty. Twice.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 2010 viewstheloneranger

Wilmottttttt

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 1976 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 by monmouth

That’s a tough one to take.

Yes they must be sick

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 with 1954 viewsLeonWasGod

wtf just happened?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1941 viewsMrSwerve

F*cking hell, 2-2, whats happening lol

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1933 viewsNotLoyal

2-2

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1932 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Same here. Went off on 85 minutes

Mine went off 88.41 and is still off
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1892 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 by Badlands

Back to normal after a short blip in our favour.
10 minutes ago Weds were huffing and puffing then we bring on Roberts, Fulton and Surridge!

2-2. Silly boy.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1872 views34dfgdf54

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1867 viewsNotLoyal

Wilmot.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 with 1852 viewsNogginthenog

Oh aye coys
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread (n/t) on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 1758 viewsswan65split

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 1751 viewslonglostjack

Get in!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 1742 viewsmonmouth

Not so tough to take.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 1739 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 9 by AnotherJohn

Seemed to go into our shell a bit and paid the price. Disappointing way to lose our unbeaten away record.

Spoke too soon. Perhaps this Swans side really do have a bit of grit!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024