Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38827 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 2436 viewsjack2jack

Jason Mahammed has just puked live on air.😀
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 2435 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

2-2. Silly boy.

Not really - if it stays at 2 -2 there's another 2 points given away.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2416 viewsNotLoyal

Stay positive and look what happens.
We've been fu cking magnificent today.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2417 viewsCaptain_Sham

Still unbeaten away

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2396 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 by Badlands

Not really - if it stays at 2 -2 there's another 2 points given away.

That’s the spirit. Silly boy.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2374 viewsBLAZE

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 9 by BLAZE

Small mercy, but my stream died so I didn't have to hear the two c*nts on commentary celebrate

And now I'm gutted I didn't get to hear our equaliser
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2367 viewsswan65split

Lost my voice!!!! feck football I am going to follow chess.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2362 viewskarnataka

Has it finished, my stream still stuck on 88 mins?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2339 viewsMrSwerve

Jesus mun what a game. Draw a fair result to be fair.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2338 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 by jack2jack

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 with 2341 viewsunion_jack

These are late goals of cardiffesque proportions😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 9 with 2278 viewsjack2jack

Dwight York was unavailable for comment.😂
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 9 with 2265 viewsNotLoyal

We nearly won it at the end, Dwight, bidwell was superb today, your negative fu cking moaning is bullshit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 9 with 2250 viewsJackFish

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 by BLAZE

They were just saying how amazing Westwood was for his save and then he came out and completely flapped at the corner
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 9 with 2034 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 by jack2jack

He had that smug look when Wednesday equalised. Can't stand him.

#backtojack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 9 with 1999 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 9 by BLAZE

And those arsehole commentators. It would have been comedy gold. I bet they went totally Ajax when their terrible team spawned that second goal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 9 with 1974 viewsPegojack

Credit to the boys for never giving up and rescuing a point, but how many chances did we spurn in that match? We were by far the better team and should have been out of sight. But if you don't stick the ball in the back of the net....

Anyway, FFS can we please not be total SH1TE after this next break?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 9 with 1937 viewstheloneranger

How the fvck was Lee allowed to stay on the pitch after that tackle and already on a yellow?? ... And then produces the pass for the equaliser. Lucky cvnt!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 9 with 1931 viewsCatullus

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 9 by AnotherJohn

Spoke too soon. Perhaps this Swans side really do have a bit of grit!

We could have pinched a winner too. Still have to wonder about the subs and the effect on the game.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 9 with 1903 viewsDippy

Mine stayed till the end.. they were showing a replay when the ball went into the net for the equaliser.

The commentators went all silent

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 9 with 1862 viewsswans11

could have won could have lost . draw probably a fair result still unbeaten away from home keep it up and we will be play offs minimum. 4 points off top of the table and we had a run of 1 win in 8 games.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 9 with 1767 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 9 by Catullus

We could have pinched a winner too. Still have to wonder about the subs and the effect on the game.

People moan when he doesn’t make the changes. The subs were fine. They had two pieces of good fortune when the ball ran for them.

Anyway. I’d have lapped up a point before the game. So I’m not going to get all Dwightw*nker tonight for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 9 with 1754 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 9 by swans11

could have won could have lost . draw probably a fair result still unbeaten away from home keep it up and we will be play offs minimum. 4 points off top of the table and we had a run of 1 win in 8 games.

Ayew buries that unmarked header for 0-2 and I don't think they'd have come back from there.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 9 with 1732 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Ref and one lino were biased as hell, clear hand ball penalty 2 minutes before our 2nd goal.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 9 with 1666 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

F*cking hell, 2-2, whats happening lol

I had no idea. My question was genuine as the Mrs has it BBC Cymru, so I was guessing depending how excited the comentators get. It's a great way to follow a football match
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024