Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away 21:16 - Nov 5 with 1410 viewsBrixtonJack

Hi all, does anyone have two jack army memberships I could link to for Luton away, please? I’ll be buying in the non-season ticket holder window.

Thanks.
JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 10:50 - Nov 6 with 1369 viewsbuilthjack

I can let you have 2 yes. Will send you details nearer the buying date, which is 18th November if you are buying in the non season ticket JA window.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 20:15 - Nov 6 with 1325 viewsTNT

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 10:50 - Nov 6 by builthjack

I can let you have 2 yes. Will send you details nearer the buying date, which is 18th November if you are buying in the non season ticket JA window.

When's the ST JA window, builth mate?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 23:28 - Nov 6 with 1306 viewsbuilthjack

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 20:15 - Nov 6 by TNT

When's the ST JA window, builth mate?

11th Nov. Next Monday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 23:36 - Nov 6 with 1295 viewsTNT

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 23:28 - Nov 6 by builthjack

11th Nov. Next Monday

Cheers mate. Didn't realise they'd be on sale so soon - time flying by. I'll now be on the case on Monday. Ta.

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 23:41 - Nov 11 with 1197 viewsTNT

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 23:28 - Nov 6 by builthjack

11th Nov. Next Monday

Are Luton tickets on sale today mate? I can't see where.

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 01:41 - Nov 12 with 1181 viewsPJackArmy

They was supposed to be on sale to ja St holders today but didn't go on sale, apparently the club are still waiting for tickets and info from luton
JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 12:16 - Nov 12 with 1115 viewsbuilthjack

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 23:41 - Nov 11 by TNT

Are Luton tickets on sale today mate? I can't see where.

They have shifted it a week. Now on sale next Monday, 18th.

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 19:13 - Nov 12 with 1096 viewsTNT

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 12:16 - Nov 12 by builthjack

They have shifted it a week. Now on sale next Monday, 18th.

Ok, cheers.

Login to get fewer ads

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 22:51 - Nov 12 with 1075 viewsbuilthjack

Check your messages Brixton.

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 22:42 - Nov 26 with 930 viewsbuilthjack

Did you use the 2 memberships?

JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 10:21 - Dec 4 with 854 viewsPapaLazarou

Have 2 memberships going free if anybody still wants to use them.
JA Membership x 2 needed for Luton away on 20:21 - Dec 4 with 823 viewsFireboy2

I cant get off work so mine is free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024