Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? 11:40 - Nov 6 with 29474 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad and or selfish, the majority of people are politically illiterate due to a lack of interest in politics and that many people are selfish and that lots are brainwashed by the media and press but anyone voting Conservative will be helping to continue doing lasting damage to the country and i'm a so called Welsh nationalist where in a perverse way a Conservative majority would be the best possible result in helping to break up the UK so that an independent Wales would then have the opportunity of voting in a party that distributes wealth more equally, I wouldn't want to see even more and more extreme right wing policies enforced on the people.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:41 - Nov 6 with 6587 viewsladyjack

And there ends the Anyone But Conservatives party political broadcast.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:44 - Nov 6 with 6573 viewsVincent_Vega

Are you ok hun?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:45 - Nov 6 with 6570 viewscontroversial_jack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:41 - Nov 6 by ladyjack

And there ends the Anyone But Conservatives party political broadcast.

I do sense a move away from the Conservatives lately.Which way the vote will go is open to interpretation. Farage and his party have lost the support, and i'm hoping Labour will benefit as the population is starting to see through the media lies and smears against JC.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:07 - Nov 6 with 6537 viewsCountyJim

The only way to stop the Tories is voting Labour
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:08 - Nov 6 with 6533 viewsLohengrin

So, in summation then Tramp, you now find yourself in the curious position of opposing Conservatism (or what it has morphed into) by supporting and voting for a party that has entered into a formal election pact with a party whose entire raison d'etre is the promotion of laissez faire, free market capitalism?

You now have two hamsters in your head running in opposite directions. I fear for the bearings on that wheel, imagine the strain...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:11 - Nov 6 with 6525 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:07 - Nov 6 by CountyJim

The only way to stop the Tories is voting Labour

That's not true if Labour are nowhere in a seat and the seat is between Lib-Dems and the Conservatives or Plaid and the Conservatives you certainly should not waste your vote on Labour in those seats otherwise you might contribute to a Conservative win.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 12:50]
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:53 - Nov 6 with 6474 viewsladyjack

The Tories taking a hell of a kicking in just the last few hours, Rees - Mogg on Grenfell, not releasing the Russian report, doctoring of the Starmer video, rape survivor calling on Tory Welsh sec to resign, Cleverly's no show on tv, Johnson comparing Corbyn to Stalin.

PS Welsh sec has now resigned, the Tory kicking continues.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:40 - Nov 6 with 6422 viewssherpajacob

Only one way to vote in this election.

Tactically.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:54 - Nov 6 with 6397 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:53 - Nov 6 by ladyjack

The Tories taking a hell of a kicking in just the last few hours, Rees - Mogg on Grenfell, not releasing the Russian report, doctoring of the Starmer video, rape survivor calling on Tory Welsh sec to resign, Cleverly's no show on tv, Johnson comparing Corbyn to Stalin.

PS Welsh sec has now resigned, the Tory kicking continues.

Let the kicking continue. They have done more fck ups in a few days than all the other parties combined have done in months.
Yet there are still fools who will support them. Not sure why.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:54 - Nov 6 with 6396 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:40 - Nov 6 by sherpajacob

Only one way to vote in this election.

Tactically.

Absolutely.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:08 - Nov 6 with 6383 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The only fools in Wales are the people who keep voting for labour in the disastrous labour run welsh Assembly.

I doubt the 3500000 who now have a job since labour were last in power think the voted foolishly.

I guess anyone who votes labour is risking their job once labour confiscation of assets take place and businesses investment collapses as macdonnell completes his pledge to destroy capitalism.
Gordon brown killed off thr pension industry with his raids on pension funds which were mostly all in surplus at the time. Millions are now getting reduced pension and face a retirement with less money.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:18 - Nov 6 with 6368 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:54 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Let the kicking continue. They have done more fck ups in a few days than all the other parties combined have done in months.
Yet there are still fools who will support them. Not sure why.

I even forgot to mention the Tory candidate in Gower and "My blood is boiling, these people need putting down."

I cant keep up with them, they are imploding but having said that will it stop the politically illiterate wider public from voting for them ?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 6340 viewsFireboy2

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:08 - Nov 6 by felixstowe_jack

The only fools in Wales are the people who keep voting for labour in the disastrous labour run welsh Assembly.

I doubt the 3500000 who now have a job since labour were last in power think the voted foolishly.

I guess anyone who votes labour is risking their job once labour confiscation of assets take place and businesses investment collapses as macdonnell completes his pledge to destroy capitalism.
Gordon brown killed off thr pension industry with his raids on pension funds which were mostly all in surplus at the time. Millions are now getting reduced pension and face a retirement with less money.

Fvcking

You have got to be kidding.

I take it you are canvassing for the tories in good ol felixstowe then with pearlers like that one?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:59 - Nov 6 with 6328 viewsbuilthjack

Deluded mun

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:59 - Nov 6 with 6330 viewsHighjack

Can’t they all lose?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:16 - Nov 6 with 6304 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:59 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Can’t they all lose?

Certainly, High. They do over and over and over again. Every target they set stays unmet, every goal abandoned. Trouble is we all constantly lose with them.

The laughable thing is every dupe that will dutifully trot along to the polling station in a month knows in his heart the absolute futility of his action. People who have spent the last few years shaking their heads at the unravelling shambles still want to buy a ticket to pet the same clapped-out knackers in the same shit-stained yard.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:38 - Nov 6 with 6272 viewsVincent_Vega

Yey lets vote labour like we always do. That'll show em

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:35 - Nov 6 with 6211 viewsjojaca

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:38 - Nov 6 by Vincent_Vega

Yey lets vote labour like we always do. That'll show em

It doesn't matter who you vote they are all answer to the same puppet master.

Even when you know, you never know?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:37 - Nov 6 with 6204 viewsLeonWasGod

This is a General Election for Westminster though.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 6147 viewsBrynCartwright

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:35 - Nov 6 by jojaca

It doesn't matter who you vote they are all answer to the same puppet master.

I thought Jim Henson passed away years ago?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 6109 viewsbluey_the_blue

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:18 - Nov 6 by ladyjack

I even forgot to mention the Tory candidate in Gower and "My blood is boiling, these people need putting down."

I cant keep up with them, they are imploding but having said that will it stop the politically illiterate wider public from voting for them ?

Ah yes, Benefit Street which you clearly never watched.

If you had, you'd have seen residents there making precisely zero effort to find work, with "white Dee" advising them on the best way to claim benefits.

One resident who was working his arse off was treated like shit by those morons.

"White Dee" knew the system, she used to work in the benefits. This wonderful person lost their job and was imprisoned for commiting fraud - stealing benefits, which she blamed on an "abusive partner".

Benefits are a rightful part of society, to help those needing help but the people in that show were pretty scummy.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:15 - Nov 6 with 6093 viewsDippy

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:04 - Nov 6 by bluey_the_blue

If you had, you'd have seen residents there making precisely zero effort to find work, with "white Dee" advising them on the best way to claim benefits.

One resident who was working his arse off was treated like shit by those morons.

"White Dee" knew the system, she used to work in the benefits. This wonderful person lost their job and was imprisoned for commiting fraud - stealing benefits, which she blamed on an "abusive partner".

Benefits are a rightful part of society, to help those needing help but the people in that show were pretty scummy.

F*ck me, they don't deserve to die bluey.. bluey is something special

Poll: Cooper Out

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:24 - Nov 6 with 6070 viewsmajorraglan

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:04 - Nov 6 by bluey_the_blue

Polar opposite to the top accountants who are advising their clients how to stash their cash offshore and evade paying tax!

I agree with you on your comments that benefits are a rightful part of society to those who need help, for example people who for one reason or another can’t work the disabled, people who are ill, pensioners etc. I believe people who are fit to work but choose not to, should work for the dole or be provided with training opportunities which will equip them with the skills to get a job, if they can’t be bothered then it’s quite simple they don’t receive benefits. I also believe that people on benefits should not be better off than someone who works.

Reference the comment re Gordon Brown and pensions, Cameron and May had the chance to change the legislation but didn’t. Successive governments have also allowed companies to raid pension schemes, or withhold contributions to the detriment of the beneficiaries and tax payer.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:40 - Nov 6 with 6027 viewslonglostjack

The Royal Family are all on benefits.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:42 - Nov 6 with 6026 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:40 - Nov 6 by longlostjack

The Royal Family are all on benefits.

Bet they vote Tory

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024