Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? 11:40 - Nov 6 with 29488 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad and or selfish, the majority of people are politically illiterate due to a lack of interest in politics and that many people are selfish and that lots are brainwashed by the media and press but anyone voting Conservative will be helping to continue doing lasting damage to the country and i'm a so called Welsh nationalist where in a perverse way a Conservative majority would be the best possible result in helping to break up the UK so that an independent Wales would then have the opportunity of voting in a party that distributes wealth more equally, I wouldn't want to see even more and more extreme right wing policies enforced on the people.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:52 - Nov 20 with 1987 viewsbluey_the_blue

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:35 - Nov 20 by ladyjack

Tony Blair was a Tory, he got rid of Clause 4

Tony Blair won elections, trampie, something you seem to have missed.

Maybe he was, you know, in tune with the people at that time?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:08 - Nov 20 with 1977 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:38 - Nov 20 by ladyjack

The Red Tories should start another party, NuLabour are not the party of people on benefits and don't forget that includes lots of low paid people in work.

Yet poverty’s rising and essential services (affecting all, on benefits or otherwise) are being run down. So New Labour for all its faults would still be a better option than the Tories.

Anyone but the Tories is the aim, anything that waters that down is a distraction.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:51 - Nov 20 with 1948 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:08 - Nov 20 by LeonWasGod

Yet poverty’s rising and essential services (affecting all, on benefits or otherwise) are being run down. So New Labour for all its faults would still be a better option than the Tories.

Anyone but the Tories is the aim, anything that waters that down is a distraction.

Without Corbyn [or McDonnell and a few others] Labour would be a fully blown Tory party, so little point in that happening.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:59 - Nov 20 with 1943 viewsMorfa_Same

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:51 - Nov 20 by ladyjack

Without Corbyn [or McDonnell and a few others] Labour would be a fully blown Tory party, so little point in that happening.

If you think that anything other than Momentum is like the Tory party then this is a pretty pointless debate.

It's like saying that anything other than the ERG is communist.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:14 - Nov 20 with 1930 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:59 - Nov 20 by Morfa_Same

If you think that anything other than Momentum is like the Tory party then this is a pretty pointless debate.

It's like saying that anything other than the ERG is communist.

I don't think anything other than Momentum is a like the Tory party at all, for example I don't think Plaid, SNP or Greens are like the Tory party but I do think that NuLabour is like the Tory party.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:28 - Nov 20 with 1898 viewsKerouac

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:13 - Nov 20 by Lohengrin

This her expressing solidarity, as you do, with a frothing a Jew baiter.

Strange woman.

Unbelievable that she doesn't find time to mention Jewish Welsh people...you know, that minority that dresses like us, lives like us, believes in similar values.

That's why the left hates them of course, because they are a little bit too much like us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:33 - Nov 20 with 1892 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:12 - Nov 20 by Best_loser

What relevance are they in 2019 ?, His son believes in remaining and doesn't like momentum, labour has been infiltrated by extremists and now the tail wags the dog,

They have been infiltrated by the right.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:54 - Nov 20 with 1886 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:28 - Nov 20 by Kerouac

Unbelievable that she doesn't find time to mention Jewish Welsh people...you know, that minority that dresses like us, lives like us, believes in similar values.

That's why the left hates them of course, because they are a little bit too much like us.

Not a bad summation at all.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:54 - Nov 20 with 1862 viewsladyjack

This election is a bit dull this time round, time for some footage from the recent past and who better to brighten things up than the lovely Leanne.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:33 - Nov 21 with 1815 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:52 - Nov 20 by bluey_the_blue

Tony Blair won elections, trampie, something you seem to have missed.

Maybe he was, you know, in tune with the people at that time?

Or maybe he fed lots of BS, told lots of lies and a lot of people fell for it. Yes, I'll go with that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:24 - Nov 21 with 1795 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:33 - Nov 21 by Catullus

Or maybe he fed lots of BS, told lots of lies and a lot of people fell for it. Yes, I'll go with that.

Absolutely spot on.
One of the cleverest bull sh!tters ever to grace parliament.
I stopped being a Labour supporter shortly after he took over, I am sure he has three 6s under his hair.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:59 - Nov 21 with 1765 viewsbluey_the_blue

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:33 - Nov 21 by Catullus

Or maybe he grasped that the center of British politics is where elections are won, not the extreme fringes.

Don't like the guy but he was in tune with what the people wanted at that time.

He stands out amongst Labour leaders since the 80s by actually winning elections.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:38 - Nov 21 with 1743 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:24 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Absolutely spot on.
One of the cleverest bull sh!tters ever to grace parliament.
I stopped being a Labour supporter shortly after he took over, I am sure he has three 6s under his hair.

He was and is a great actor. Every aspect of new labour was carefully and meticulously stage managed. The lines he was fed delivered perfectly. The pauses, the hand gestures, it was like something out of Shakespeare. The only times his mask slipped was when he was unexpectedly dealing with ordinary people who saw straight through the spin which was rare, his team would keep him firmly away from that sort of situation.

Evil, evil man though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:54 - Nov 21 with 1715 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:38 - Nov 21 by Highjack

He was and is a great actor. Every aspect of new labour was carefully and meticulously stage managed. The lines he was fed delivered perfectly. The pauses, the hand gestures, it was like something out of Shakespeare. The only times his mask slipped was when he was unexpectedly dealing with ordinary people who saw straight through the spin which was rare, his team would keep him firmly away from that sort of situation.

Evil, evil man though.

But mart6 thinks he's alright mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:20 - Nov 21 with 1696 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:54 - Nov 21 by Flashberryjack

But mart6 thinks he's alright mun.

Yeah he’s showing solidarity with Miranda.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:36 - Nov 21 with 1672 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:38 - Nov 21 by Highjack

Evil, evil man though.

Your first and last sentences in particular are the reason he got the top job in British politics, I’d suggest. Democracy, eh?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:40 - Nov 21 with 1627 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:59 - Nov 21 by bluey_the_blue

Or maybe he grasped that the center of British politics is where elections are won, not the extreme fringes.

Don't like the guy but he was in tune with what the people wanted at that time.

He stands out amongst Labour leaders since the 80s by actually winning elections.

Oh come on bluey, it was all pretence and lies. He knew what the people wanted and told us all he'd do it, the only way was up buit it was all lies, bluster and BS. It's true things did get better, until the money ran out by which time him and Brown had massively increased PFI which costs this country a fortune, they did huge damage to pension schemes including bankrupting the Royal Mail scheme which ended up being taken under government control and bailed out which cost us billions.It was also his government that lied about immigration and refused to put in the controls on numbers that EU rules allow.
Now closer to the present, the Panorama story about war crimes, which politicians can be held to account for that cover up? It's massive hypocrisy to throw NI veterans under the bus when they covered up torture and murder elsewhere.
Blair was the bluest Labour PM we've ever seen, maybe that's why you like him.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:42 - Nov 21 with 1627 viewssherpajacob

How to be a fascist, chapter 4.:-
When put under scrutiny and challenged over lying - attack the integrity of those doing the scrutinising.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 08:07 - Nov 22 with 1573 viewssherpajacob

Good job Johnson isn't female and black, otherwise he'd be getting a right hammering for getting his figures wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1197456477092556802

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:53 - Nov 22 with 1532 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 08:07 - Nov 22 by sherpajacob

Good job Johnson isn't female and black, otherwise he'd be getting a right hammering for getting his figures wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1197456477092556802

Johnson is deservedly getting a pasting. Abbot isn't getting a pasting because she's black though, she got her figures badly wrong, stupidly wrong to the point people questioned if she had any clue, it's not racist to pull someone up for being wrong.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:02 - Nov 22 with 1475 viewssherpajacob

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:53 - Nov 22 by Catullus

Johnson is deservedly getting a pasting. Abbot isn't getting a pasting because she's black though, she got her figures badly wrong, stupidly wrong to the point people questioned if she had any clue, it's not racist to pull someone up for being wrong.

some pasting?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2019

No sign of it on the main BBC election page. You have to scroll down some way to see it tucked away on the fact check section.

A blatant lie by the PM - going virtually unchallenged. The Abbot mistake was centre stage for days/weeks during the campaign and is still being dragged up by many.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:05 - Nov 22 with 1456 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:02 - Nov 22 by sherpajacob

some pasting?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2019

No sign of it on the main BBC election page. You have to scroll down some way to see it tucked away on the fact check section.

A blatant lie by the PM - going virtually unchallenged. The Abbot mistake was centre stage for days/weeks during the campaign and is still being dragged up by many.

Abbots maths faux pas was before the campaign. I don't see much of her misleading tweet though, it was called out,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/50352176?intlink_from_url= https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cq23pdgvr2wt/diane-abbott&link_location=live-r

And she has history for fake news,

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/16/diane-abbott-slammed-fake-photoshop-bomb-image-tw

Face it, they all lie, they all post misleading and faked up nonsense. So in my opinion, anyone voting Tory or Labour is mad.

PS, yes Corbyn fakes it too,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700

You can't defend any of them. Johnson is a serial liar and he has lots of company in political circles.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:55 - Nov 22 with 1440 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:05 - Nov 22 by Catullus

Abbots maths faux pas was before the campaign. I don't see much of her misleading tweet though, it was called out,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/50352176?intlink_from_url= https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cq23pdgvr2wt/diane-abbott&link_location=live-r

And she has history for fake news,

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/16/diane-abbott-slammed-fake-photoshop-bomb-image-tw

Face it, they all lie, they all post misleading and faked up nonsense. So in my opinion, anyone voting Tory or Labour is mad.

PS, yes Corbyn fakes it too,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700

You can't defend any of them. Johnson is a serial liar and he has lots of company in political circles.

Just as bad, if not worse than their lying is the fact that the majority of them are also totally immoral and thieves to boot.
They feather their own, their Family's and friends nests at our expense.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:16 - Nov 28 with 1323 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad [and or selfish], oh I've already said that haven't I ?, oh well it's worth saying it again I suppose.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:51 - Nov 28 with 1295 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:16 - Nov 28 by ladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad [and or selfish], oh I've already said that haven't I ?, oh well it's worth saying it again I suppose.

Definitely so but no madder or more selfish than anyone voting Labour. Just today Labour have been caught using misleading figures in the "NHS for sale" story, claiming the price will rise by 27 billion and he was taken down a peg for that. We spend around 18 billion right now buying drugs from all over the world so unless we negotiate the same deals with every other country as the USA then the figures are nonsense, even if the story is true. Then it turns out tax changes will see pensioners on 14000 per year will also pay more tax. Not forgetting the pledge to only borrow to invest which has been busted open by the pldge to WASPI's which will see rich people benefit, Theresa May for example would be entitled to £22,000 apparently.
Now we know, taxing low earners and giving thousands to the well off is official Labour policy.
Does Corbyn want to win? The way it's going he's practically forcing people to vote Tory. I thought losing to May was bad enough (her of the worst EVER election campaign) but how bad would you have to be for Johnson to get a majority?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024