Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? 11:40 - Nov 6 with 29498 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad and or selfish, the majority of people are politically illiterate due to a lack of interest in politics and that many people are selfish and that lots are brainwashed by the media and press but anyone voting Conservative will be helping to continue doing lasting damage to the country and i'm a so called Welsh nationalist where in a perverse way a Conservative majority would be the best possible result in helping to break up the UK so that an independent Wales would then have the opportunity of voting in a party that distributes wealth more equally, I wouldn't want to see even more and more extreme right wing policies enforced on the people.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:51 - Nov 14 with 1733 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:15 - Nov 14 by Ebo

A friend of mine wrote this. He's suffered a lot under these bastards due to disability / benefits / unable to work:

Vote Tory if you want to pay for healthcare that you'll never be able to afford.

Vote Tory if you believe that Rees-Mogg really is a better and more worthy human than everyone that died in Grenfell.

Vote Tory if you believe that without any evidence whatsoever, Britain will somehow receive investment from people who have already disregarded the UK due to its petulant stance in Europe.

Vote Tory if you think that your life is okay and the lives of your children and grandchildren are worthless.

Vote Tory if you think it's okay that Tories stand to make millions for betting against the pound.

Vote Tory if you think a 73% rise in homeless children is a good thing.

Vote Tory if you think 120,000 deaths of human beings due to austerity measures is perfectly acceptable.

Vote Tory if you think it is unacceptable for someone earning £80,000 per year to pay an extra £8.30 per month in income tax.

Vote Tory if you think that food banks are a great addition to society.

Vote Tory if you think it's not a problem for millions to be spent slandering a man who has spent his whole life wanting better lives for everyone but himself.

Vote Tory if you want Donald Trump involved in your future and that of your children .

Vote Tory if you think lying to the British public was done with good intentions.

Vote Tory if you think 9 years hasn't been enough time for them to fulfil one meaningful promise they made in 2010.

Or don't.

Get them out.

These aren't the almost tolerable Tories of the 90s, this is a new breed of self serving sociopaths who see you and me as collateral, nothing more.

Use your vote on December 12th, 2019.

Get them out.

They're killing you. You are nothing to them.

Get them out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:36 - Nov 14 with 1699 viewsGroo

A friend of mine wrote this. He's suffered a lot under these bastards due to disability / benefits / unable to work:

Vote Tory if you want to pay for healthcare that you'll never be able to afford.

Vote Tory if you believe that Rees-Mogg really is a better and more worthy human than everyone that died in Grenfell.

Vote Tory if you believe that without any evidence whatsoever, Britain will somehow receive investment from people who have already disregarded the UK due to its petulant stance in Europe.

Vote Tory if you think that your life is okay and the lives of your children and grandchildren are worthless.

Vote Tory if you think it's okay that Tories stand to make millions for betting against the pound.

Vote Tory if you think 120,000 deaths of human beings due to austerity measures is perfectly acceptable.

Vote Tory if you think it is unacceptable for someone earning £80,000 per year to pay an extra £8.30 per month in income tax.

Vote Tory if you think it's not a problem for millions to be spent slandering a man who has spent his whole life wanting better lives for everyone but himself.

Vote Tory if you want Donald Trump involved in your future and that of your children .

Vote Tory if you think lying to the British public was done with good intentions.

Vote Tory if you think 9 years hasn't been enough time for them to fulfil one meaningful promise they made in 2010.

Or don't.

Get them out.

These aren't the almost tolerable Tories of the 90s, this is a new breed of self serving sociopaths who see you and me as collateral, nothing more.

Get them out.

Get them out.

There's no good vote in my opinion.

There needs to be an alternative to the two main parties, neither should govern the Country.

Groo does what Groo does best

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:34 - Nov 14 with 1681 viewsHighjack

I wish they could all lose.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 14:40]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 17:19 - Nov 14 with 1626 viewsEbo

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:36 - Nov 14 by Groo

There's no good vote in my opinion.

There needs to be an alternative to the two main parties, neither should govern the Country.

It's been tried and never works. SDP anyone?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 17:28 - Nov 14 with 1615 viewsbuilthjack

Or don't.

Get them out.

Get them out.

Get them out.

Indeed

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:08 - Nov 14 with 1547 viewsladyjack

Local election result tonight.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:11 - Nov 14 with 1545 viewsGroo

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:08 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

Local election result tonight.

Eh, a by-election less than a month from a GE??

Groo does what Groo does best

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:15 - Nov 14 with 1533 viewsDarran

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:11 - Nov 14 by Groo

Eh, a by-election less than a month from a GE??

Council.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:42 - Nov 14 with 1513 viewsladyjack

Corbyn has just heard the Labour result in Rhos, never mind Jeremy Plaid shouldn't be such a threat in a General Election should they ?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:00 - Nov 15 with 1410 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:42 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

Corbyn has just heard the Labour result in Rhos, never mind Jeremy Plaid shouldn't be such a threat in a General Election should they ?

Rhos comes under Neath for the GE. Plaid have no chance. The best candidate they ever stood there managed second, twenty-odd thousand votes behind.

That may have been the last time they bothered counting, it’s easier just to weigh Labour in Neath.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:21 - Nov 15 with 1388 viewsladyjack

Yes indeed but Plaid are an outside tip to win Neath in the next Welsh Assembly elections.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:42 - Nov 15 with 1372 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:21 - Nov 15 by ladyjack

Yes indeed but Plaid are an outside tip to win Neath in the next Welsh Assembly elections.

You never know. There’s only a phone box full who bother to vote in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:47 - Nov 15 with 1364 viewsladyjack

Seems like the Con doesn't even have an address in Wales, all the best Nig.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:15 - Nov 15 with 1352 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:42 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

You never know. There’s only a phone box full who bother to vote in it.

In 2007 Plaid lost by a bare 2k votes on a 25,000 turnout, last time out Plaid lost by nearer to 3k on a similar turnout with Labours vote going down from typical 50% to about 35%, if Labours vote continues to collapse and Plaid happen to do well its just about possible, everything needs to go right for Plaid but as ive supported them for years [treat them like supporting a football team see butt] ive kept my eye on it and its just about conceivable, now ive always been my own man [that's why I am often prepared to go against the crowd on here as im my own man, lol], but I actually seen a political tipster/expert backing up my thoughts on the Neath Assembly constituency and tipping Plaid to win Neath at the next Assembly elections.
PS Odds would still have to be good to be worth a small investment as Labour would still have a favourites chance.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:15 - Nov 15 with 1352 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:47 - Nov 15 by ladyjack

Seems like the Con doesn't even have an address in Wales, all the best Nig.

He’s a bluebird, mind!

Sheila Jones lives in The Ferry, doesn’t she? What’s that about about eight yards from Port Talbot? Bloody foreigners!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:26 - Nov 15 with 1346 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:15 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

He’s a bluebird, mind!

Sheila Jones lives in The Ferry, doesn’t she? What’s that about about eight yards from Port Talbot? Bloody foreigners!

He's Port Talbot Town first and foremost and whisper it quietly he has a soft spot for the Lilywhites.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:31 - Nov 15 with 1339 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:26 - Nov 15 by ladyjack

He's Port Talbot Town first and foremost and whisper it quietly he has a soft spot for the Lilywhites.

I’ve known him since he’s been eight!

Edited to say I know young Bamsey too. His father’s a fckin’ lunatic!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 10:36]

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:42 - Nov 15 with 1327 viewsladyjack

Councillors these days and for Plaid Cymru as well.

Not much in it between Labour and Plaid on the NPT council these days.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:53 - Nov 15 with 1310 viewsjackrmee

How do I find out if I'm definitely registered to vote?
My housemate has been having stuff through the post about electoral register etc. but I've had bog all since I stopped ignoring my mail.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:01 - Nov 15 with 1300 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:53 - Nov 15 by jackrmee

How do I find out if I'm definitely registered to vote?
My housemate has been having stuff through the post about electoral register etc. but I've had bog all since I stopped ignoring my mail.

Just google register to vote it will take you to the government web . There is a link to check if you are already registered.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:03 - Nov 15 with 1259 viewsUxbridge

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:26 - Nov 15 by ladyjack

Rhyl?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:15 - Nov 15 with 1239 viewsLegend83

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 08:07 - Nov 12 by jackrmee

The government and their mates actually write the tax legislation. They introduce legal loopholes for billionaires and corporations to exploit, ON PURPOSE. That's the whole issue.
Corbyn doesn't want the loopholes and that's why all the big earners, ie. newspapers hate him and want us all the hate him.

Evidence for this please?

I can't believe billionaires and corporates helped come up with the "General Anti-Avoidance Rules" which gives HMRC serious powers to come down on legal activities carried out for the simple purpose of avoiding tax.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:15 - Nov 15 with 1239 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:03 - Nov 15 by Uxbridge

Rhyl?

It is true that Rhyl play scintillating football but it’s more likely he’s a Preston fan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:40 - Nov 15 with 1218 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:15 - Nov 15 by Legend83

Evidence for this please?

I can't believe billionaires and corporates helped come up with the "General Anti-Avoidance Rules" which gives HMRC serious powers to come down on legal activities carried out for the simple purpose of avoiding tax.

It's true, 4 big firms have been involved in designing tax laws. PwC, DeLoiite, KPMG...there's another.....

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201213/cmselect/cmpubacc/870/870.pdf

PwC advise Amazon, IKEA, Burberyy Coac-Cola and ACCENTURE amongst others. If there was ever a more blatant case of self interested rich people being helped by government someone please say?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:41 - Nov 15 with 1217 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:03 - Nov 15 by Uxbridge

Rhyl?

Lilllywhite’s is a chip shop in Briton Ferry, on Ritson St.

They do a lovely hake.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024