Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? 11:40 - Nov 6 with 29490 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad and or selfish, the majority of people are politically illiterate due to a lack of interest in politics and that many people are selfish and that lots are brainwashed by the media and press but anyone voting Conservative will be helping to continue doing lasting damage to the country and i'm a so called Welsh nationalist where in a perverse way a Conservative majority would be the best possible result in helping to break up the UK so that an independent Wales would then have the opportunity of voting in a party that distributes wealth more equally, I wouldn't want to see even more and more extreme right wing policies enforced on the people.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:51 - Nov 15 with 1598 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:15 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

He’s a bluebird, mind!

Sheila Jones lives in The Ferry, doesn’t she? What’s that about about eight yards from Port Talbot? Bloody foreigners!

I’m going to take a wild guess that Kinnock and his ex Danish Prime Minister wife don’t actually live in Baglan either.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:51 - Nov 15 with 1598 viewstheloneranger

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:26 - Nov 15 by ladyjack

He's Port Talbot Town first and foremost and whisper it quietly he has a soft spot for the Lilywhites.

Berkhamsted Town ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 1593 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:15 - Nov 15 by Highjack

It is true that Rhyl play scintillating football but it’s more likely he’s a Preston fan.

Tottenham is more likely.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:54 - Nov 15 with 1583 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:51 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

I’m going to take a wild guess that Kinnock and his ex Danish Prime Minister wife don’t actually live in Baglan either.

In fairness he does spend quite fair bit of time there, Lis. Whether she does as well mind I couldn’t tell you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:59 - Nov 15 with 1572 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Get Brexit done you fools
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:02 - Nov 15 with 1567 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:59 - Nov 15 by AlfieMooresSon

I imagine Gandalf is a remainer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:08 - Nov 15 with 1567 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:54 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

In fairness he does spend quite fair bit of time there, Lis. Whether she does as well mind I couldn’t tell you?

I’d also heard he does, but these addresses given are often their agents.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:23 - Nov 15 with 1546 viewsBanosswan

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:08 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

I think he bought a house in Cwmavon. Doubt he 'lives' there mind.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:14 - Nov 15 with 1521 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 14:08 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

You could well be right but if it is his I’d guess it’s a rental.

I could find out for you fairly easily if you were that interested?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 15:52 - Nov 15 with 1490 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:59 - Nov 15 by AlfieMooresSon

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:32 - Nov 15 with 1469 viewsLegend83

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:40 - Nov 15 by Catullus

It's true, 4 big firms have been involved in designing tax laws. PwC, DeLoiite, KPMG...there's another.....

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201213/cmselect/cmpubacc/870/870.pdf

PwC advise Amazon, IKEA, Burberyy Coac-Cola and ACCENTURE amongst others. If there was ever a more blatant case of self interested rich people being helped by government someone please say?

I take it back, thanks for the interesting link. Pretty damning!
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:47 - Nov 15 with 1427 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:00 - Nov 15 with 1411 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:31 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

I’ve known him since he’s been eight!

Edited to say I know young Bamsey too. His father’s a fckin’ lunatic!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 10:36]

I used to do quite a bit of business with him late 80's or early 90's.

And big Pete is an absolute f*cking star.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:07 - Nov 15 with 1402 viewsNeathJack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:42 - Nov 15 by ladyjack

Councillors these days and for Plaid Cymru as well.

Not much in it between Labour and Plaid on the NPT council these days.

That's just the Neath area.

It's Labour 39, Plaid 16 for the whole council.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:13 - Nov 15 with 1395 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:07 - Nov 15 by NeathJack

That's just the Neath area.

It's Labour 39, Plaid 16 for the whole council.

Cool.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 22:31 - Nov 15 with 1337 viewsDJack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:41 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

Lilllywhite’s is a chip shop in Briton Ferry, on Ritson St.

They do a lovely hake.

Hake news!

Sorry. *grabs coat*

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:55 - Nov 15 with 1301 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:15 - Nov 14 by Ebo

A friend of mine wrote this. He's suffered a lot under these bastards due to disability / benefits / unable to work:

Vote Tory if you want to pay for healthcare that you'll never be able to afford.

Vote Tory if you believe that Rees-Mogg really is a better and more worthy human than everyone that died in Grenfell.

Vote Tory if you believe that without any evidence whatsoever, Britain will somehow receive investment from people who have already disregarded the UK due to its petulant stance in Europe.

Vote Tory if you think that your life is okay and the lives of your children and grandchildren are worthless.

Vote Tory if you think it's okay that Tories stand to make millions for betting against the pound.

Vote Tory if you think a 73% rise in homeless children is a good thing.

Vote Tory if you think 120,000 deaths of human beings due to austerity measures is perfectly acceptable.

Vote Tory if you think it is unacceptable for someone earning £80,000 per year to pay an extra £8.30 per month in income tax.

Vote Tory if you think that food banks are a great addition to society.

Vote Tory if you think it's not a problem for millions to be spent slandering a man who has spent his whole life wanting better lives for everyone but himself.

Vote Tory if you want Donald Trump involved in your future and that of your children .

Vote Tory if you think lying to the British public was done with good intentions.

Vote Tory if you think 9 years hasn't been enough time for them to fulfil one meaningful promise they made in 2010.

Or don't.

Get them out.

These aren't the almost tolerable Tories of the 90s, this is a new breed of self serving sociopaths who see you and me as collateral, nothing more.

Use your vote on December 12th, 2019.

Get them out.

They're killing you. You are nothing to them.

Get them out.

Excellent post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:56 - Nov 15 with 1301 viewssherpajacob

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/15/tommy-robinson-endorses-boris-johnson-prime-minis

You're either with him or against him.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:55 - Nov 17 with 1195 viewsKerouac

Who's mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:05 - Nov 18 with 1185 viewsHumpty

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:55 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

Who's mad?

What's that supposed to mean?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:08 - Nov 18 with 1182 viewsKerouac

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:05 - Nov 18 by Humpty

What's that supposed to mean?

You haven't heard about this person's anti-Semitism?
Or are you just pretending to be thick?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:17 - Nov 18 with 1175 viewsHumpty

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:08 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

You haven't heard about this person's anti-Semitism?
Or are you just pretending to be thick?

I don't have to pretend. We can't all be intellectuals.

Which person's antisemitism? The lady in the advert? I don't recognize her.

Just had a look. Seems you are talking about the lady.

What point are you trying to make?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:24 - Nov 18 with 1171 viewsKerouac

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:17 - Nov 18 by Humpty

If you can't figure that out between the thread title, the opening post and the Plaid campaign poster featuring an anti-Semite I genuinely pity you.

I'll leave (non-partisan, open minded) readers to conclude who is pretending, being devious even, here.

You're clearly not bothered about a political party using an anti-Semite in their ad campaign.
You toss the word 'Islamophobe' about willy nilly but couldn't give less of a shite about Jewish people.
Shameful.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:29 - Nov 18 with 1168 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:17 - Nov 18 by Humpty

I’d recognise that smile anywhere.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:55 - Nov 18 with 1156 viewsHumpty

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:24 - Nov 18 by Kerouac

If you can't figure that out between the thread title, the opening post and the Plaid campaign poster featuring an anti-Semite I genuinely pity you.

I'll leave (non-partisan, open minded) readers to conclude who is pretending, being devious even, here.

You're clearly not bothered about a political party using an anti-Semite in their ad campaign.
You toss the word 'Islamophobe' about willy nilly but couldn't give less of a shite about Jewish people.
Shameful.

I didn't know about the Plaid story until your post. When did that break? The only article I can find is from the BBC and that says 4 hours ago. Pitying me for not knowing about a story that broke a few hours ago when I was out seems a little strong. Thanks for your concern though.

I'm not pretending or being devious at all, honestly. The thought of you accusing people of "pretending" amuses me greatly though.

I'm not bothered about a political party using an antisemite in their ad campaign? When did I toss the word islamophobe about? I couldn't give less of a shit about Jewish people?

Are you mad?

I have no time for antisemitism or any other form of racism. I'm one of those weirdos though that think it's wrong whoever it comes from. To me it's not just a handy political tool used to attack those you don't like. My posting history would confirm this as I've criticized Labour because of it on a number of occasions.

F*cking idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024