Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? 11:40 - Nov 6 with 29105 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad and or selfish, the majority of people are politically illiterate due to a lack of interest in politics and that many people are selfish and that lots are brainwashed by the media and press but anyone voting Conservative will be helping to continue doing lasting damage to the country and i'm a so called Welsh nationalist where in a perverse way a Conservative majority would be the best possible result in helping to break up the UK so that an independent Wales would then have the opportunity of voting in a party that distributes wealth more equally, I wouldn't want to see even more and more extreme right wing policies enforced on the people.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:42 - Nov 6 with 2038 viewsperplex

Actually I am better off under the Tories, but I will not be voting for them as the money I save now will be spent on health care or massive medical bills when I,m older they will eventually privatise the NHS, there no doubt in my mind they are a privileged bunch with very little experience of life's hardships.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:44 - Nov 6 with 2024 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 13:54 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Let the kicking continue. They have done more fck ups in a few days than all the other parties combined have done in months.
Yet there are still fools who will support them. Not sure why.

Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell, Diane Abbott, Tom Watson, Emily Thornberry and Rebecca Long - Bailey.

Maybe the above names are the reason why... just a thought.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:50 - Nov 6 with 2008 viewsmajorraglan

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:44 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell, Diane Abbott, Tom Watson, Emily Thornberry and Rebecca Long - Bailey.

Maybe the above names are the reason why... just a thought.

I wouldn’t vote for some of them, but there’s a lot of “untruths” being smeared about some of them, some of their opposite numbers in the Conservative Party are just as bad if not worse.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:00 - Nov 6 with 1983 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:50 - Nov 6 by majorraglan

I wouldn’t vote for some of them, but there’s a lot of “untruths” being smeared about some of them, some of their opposite numbers in the Conservative Party are just as bad if not worse.

I think it neatly illustrates just how poor the general standard of MP's is these days. The choice seems to be between a pack of c*nts and a worse pack of c*nts. Which is which depending upon your general leaning.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:12 - Nov 6 with 1959 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:00 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

I think it neatly illustrates just how poor the general standard of MP's is these days. The choice seems to be between a pack of c*nts and a worse pack of c*nts. Which is which depending upon your general leaning.

Spot on.
No much of a choice is it ? vote for a bunch c*cks or a bunch of pr*cks.

Hello

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:22 - Nov 6 with 1945 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:12 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Spot on.
No much of a choice is it ? vote for a bunch c*cks or a bunch of pr*cks.

Which is why I have stated I'll be looking for an indy candidate. Tories, Labour, Libdems, they are all as bad as each other, just in different ways.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:37 - Nov 6 with 1918 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:22 - Nov 6 by Catullus

Which is why I have stated I'll be looking for an indy candidate. Tories, Labour, Libdems, they are all as bad as each other, just in different ways.

The problem we have is, we need a government with a working majority.

Not a mish mash of minority MP's and an opposition party shoving a spoke into everything.

Which party then ? f*ck knows, but I just can't bring myself to vote for Corbyn and his bunch idiots, and I'm no fan of Boris, Swinson or that tosser Adam Price.

Hello

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:42 - Nov 6 with 1908 viewsWxmJax

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:22 - Nov 6 by Catullus

Well if local government is anything to go by, "independent" usually means "Conservative"

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:45 - Nov 6 with 1902 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:37 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Not a mish mash of minority MP's and an opposition party shoving a spoke into everything.

Which party then ? f*ck knows, but I just can't bring myself to vote for Corbyn and his bunch idiots, and I'm no fan of Boris, Swinson or that tosser Adam Price.

Personally I’m hoping for another hung parliament.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:47 - Nov 6 with 1899 views3swan

I'll add a few more

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:48 - Nov 6 with 1897 viewsDippy

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:45 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'm hoping that Brexit will mean Brexit.. but I'm not confident on it

Poll: Cooper Out

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:51 - Nov 6 with 1886 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:45 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'll chip in a few quid for the rope.

Hello

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:51 - Nov 6 with 1885 viewsVincent_Vega

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:35 - Nov 6 by jojaca

It doesn't matter who you vote they are all answer to the same puppet master.

This 100% ^

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:53 - Nov 6 with 1875 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:48 - Nov 6 by Dippy

I think we’ve moved on from that now. It’s “Get Brexit sorted” now.

Which conveniently ignores the fact that the current government could have done exacting that a fortnight ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:54 - Nov 6 with 1872 viewsDippy

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 16:35 - Nov 6 by jojaca

It doesn't matter who you vote they are all answer to the same puppet master.

So David Icke is correct, it's the Rothschild's

Poll: Cooper Out

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:54 - Nov 6 with 1868 viewslonglostjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:48 - Nov 6 by Dippy

Whatever the hell Brexit actually means.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:09 - Nov 6 with 1837 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:26 - Nov 6 with 1807 viewsLohengrin

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:09 - Nov 6 by Wingstandwood

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:30 - Nov 6 with 1798 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:26 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

The arrival of George Galloway on Tuesday and reaction to Labour on West Brom doorsteps affected his decision making also?

Argus!

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:45 - Nov 6 with 1772 viewslonglostjack

Good riddance.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 20:55 - Nov 6 with 1753 viewsHighjack

Shameless plug for his new book.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 21:46 - Nov 6 with 1707 viewsKilkennyjack

No welsh person should ever vote Tory.

We stand against them and everything they stand for.

They alone could not deliver Brexit.
Nobody else was in power. Just excuses.

Our message should be crystal clear - zero Tory MPs in Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 21:48 - Nov 6 with 1702 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 21:46 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

No welsh person should ever vote Tory.

We stand against them and everything they stand for.

They alone could not deliver Brexit.
Nobody else was in power. Just excuses.

Our message should be crystal clear - zero Tory MPs in Wales.

I’m afraid I’ve never understood the argument of your first sentence. Notwithstanding my contempt of this incarnation.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 22:05 - Nov 6 with 1677 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Adam Price not standing, this is a General Election.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 22:59 - Nov 6 with 1645 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 21:48 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

I’m afraid I’ve never understood the argument of your first sentence. Notwithstanding my contempt of this incarnation.

Well they are the English Nationalist Party, so why would any welsh person vote for that ?
We are kept poor by Deliberate political choices.

We lived through the miners strike and Thatcher.
People don't forget that sort of cruelty.

And there is johnson, mogg, ids, gove and little Alun.

I cant help if you still can’t see it....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024