Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? 11:40 - Nov 6 with 29127 viewsladyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad and or selfish, the majority of people are politically illiterate due to a lack of interest in politics and that many people are selfish and that lots are brainwashed by the media and press but anyone voting Conservative will be helping to continue doing lasting damage to the country and i'm a so called Welsh nationalist where in a perverse way a Conservative majority would be the best possible result in helping to break up the UK so that an independent Wales would then have the opportunity of voting in a party that distributes wealth more equally, I wouldn't want to see even more and more extreme right wing policies enforced on the people.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:29 - Nov 6 with 1745 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Im voting Plaid Cymru.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:39 - Nov 6 with 1724 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 22:59 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

Well they are the English Nationalist Party, so why would any welsh person vote for that ?
We are kept poor by Deliberate political choices.

We lived through the miners strike and Thatcher.
People don't forget that sort of cruelty.

And there is johnson, mogg, ids, gove and little Alun.

I cant help if you still can’t see it....

Yes, but those things aren’t anything to do with being Welsh. They’re to do with being from a particular background, or class, or job, or similar.

People who are wealthy and Welsh are just as likely to vote Tory as English people in the same position.

Your argument implies that there are not people from a very wealthy, privileged position who are Welsh, and that just isn’t true. It’s equally not true that English people are not from working class, heavy industrial backgrounds. There’s nothing intrinsically different politically about being Welsh or English. That’s why I don’t understand your point. Particularly given the more recent move towards the left from Plaid which used to act as a party for the wealthy land owners who may otherwise have voted Conservative.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:54 - Nov 6 with 1712 viewsKilkennyjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:39 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but those things aren’t anything to do with being Welsh. They’re to do with being from a particular background, or class, or job, or similar.

People who are wealthy and Welsh are just as likely to vote Tory as English people in the same position.

Your argument implies that there are not people from a very wealthy, privileged position who are Welsh, and that just isn’t true. It’s equally not true that English people are not from working class, heavy industrial backgrounds. There’s nothing intrinsically different politically about being Welsh or English. That’s why I don’t understand your point. Particularly given the more recent move towards the left from Plaid which used to act as a party for the wealthy land owners who may otherwise have voted Conservative.

I used to think the same Lisa.

However i have come to the Inevitable conclusion that the British state works against the welsh national interest in many areas.

I think the English nationalist - Ken Clarkes view as well - neocons who have gone from rebels to leadership in the Tory party, don't even try to hide it anymore.

They really do not care about wales.
And in that situation, why would welsh people vote Tory...?
We never have.

I could not vote for any unionist Party.

Beware of the Risen People

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:59 - Nov 6 with 1704 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:54 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

However i have come to the Inevitable conclusion that the British state works against the welsh national interest in many areas.

I think the English nationalist - Ken Clarkes view as well - neocons who have gone from rebels to leadership in the Tory party, don't even try to hide it anymore.

We never have.

The current lot are far different to those that come before them though. Far more right wing and nationalist.

But they don’t care about anyone from the backgrounds you describe - not only Wales.

When you say ‘we never have’ again that’s not true. As in England, wealthy areas have done. It’s just that there are less of them. The Labour areas in England are the same as they are in Wales. The Tory areas too.

I realise you wouldn’t, that’s not the point I was making. I was questioning the claim that no Welsh person would.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 00:01 - Nov 7 with 1701 viewsDJack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:45 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

Personally I’m hoping for another hung parliament.

...From lamposts.

...and yeah, I know.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 07:46 - Nov 7 with 1657 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Brillo, but you are still a t@sser though ....!

Beware of the Risen People

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 09:06 - Nov 7 with 1632 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 23:54 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

We never have.

Typical Republican no wonder there is such trouble in Ireland when people support terrorism.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:01 - Nov 7 with 1602 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 07:46 - Nov 7 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Brillo, but you are still a t@sser though ....!

Blimey - how bad have things got to be for AN to start having a go?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:22 - Nov 7 with 1588 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:04 - Nov 6 by bluey_the_blue

Ah yes, Benefit Street which you clearly never watched.

If you had, you'd have seen residents there making precisely zero effort to find work, with "white Dee" advising them on the best way to claim benefits.

One resident who was working his arse off was treated like shit by those morons.

"White Dee" knew the system, she used to work in the benefits. This wonderful person lost their job and was imprisoned for commiting fraud - stealing benefits, which she blamed on an "abusive partner".

Benefits are a rightful part of society, to help those needing help but the people in that show were pretty scummy.

Which is why the TV company chose those people.
Hatemongering.
The government wants us to hate people on benefits.
What it doesn't tell us, is the vast majority of benefits go to people who are actually in work.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:30 - Nov 7 with 1576 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:50 - Nov 6 by majorraglan

I wouldn’t vote for some of them, but there’s a lot of “untruths” being smeared about some of them, some of their opposite numbers in the Conservative Party are just as bad if not worse.

Someone told me yesterday that the Torys have spent £1.2million on Facebook ads to smear JC alone! What the actual fuk?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:36 - Nov 7 with 1569 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 19:00 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

I think it neatly illustrates just how poor the general standard of MP's is these days. The choice seems to be between a pack of c*nts and a worse pack of c*nts. Which is which depending upon your general leaning.

Hasn't that always been the case?
However, I don't see how anyone can call Corbyn a kunt. He seems a very decent human being. I have never seen a politician like that in my lifetime. He may not be good at being a politician, but he cares about people and wants to change things for the better. Whether or not he can actually do that in practice is another matter, but how will we know if we don't give him the chance?
Surely it's better than going round and round in an endless circle if liars, conmen and generally nasty people who only want to line their's and their mates' pockets?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:38 - Nov 7 with 1569 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 21:46 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

No welsh person should ever vote Tory.

We stand against them and everything they stand for.

They alone could not deliver Brexit.
Nobody else was in power. Just excuses.

Our message should be crystal clear - zero Tory MPs in Wales.

"They alone could not deliver brexit"

Well that's a blatant misrepresentation of what happened. It wasn't the Tories alone that blocked brexit, it was Parliament, MP's from all sides who are pro remain (or in the ERG's case pro a harder brexit) stopped May's deal.
Those same MP's did their best to stop Bojo too.

To my way of thinking, how can anyone vote Labour? They tell us they'll negotiate a better deal (which would mean remaining in a customs union so brexit in name only) but then campaign against their own deal.Corbyn has sat on the fence so long he's become part of it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:39 - Nov 7 with 1568 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:30 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

Someone told me yesterday that the Torys have spent £1.2million on Facebook ads to smear JC alone! What the actual fuk?

“ For the week beginning October 27 to November 2, Labour had spent £34,345 on targeting voters on Facebook, the Lib Dems £25,502 and the Tories £16,297 according to data from Facebook Ad Library. ”

Obviously this is just one week.

Also could there be a conflict of interest involved with the Lib Dem’s and Facebook when you consider their ex leader is Vice President or similar?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:04 - Nov 7 with 1555 viewsFireboy2

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:36 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

However, I don't see how anyone can call Corbyn a kunt. He seems a very decent human being. I have never seen a politician like that in my lifetime. He may not be good at being a politician, but he cares about people and wants to change things for the better. Whether or not he can actually do that in practice is another matter, but how will we know if we don't give him the chance?
Surely it's better than going round and round in an endless circle if liars, conmen and generally nasty people who only want to line their's and their mates' pockets?

People say corbyn is a cvnt because the media tell them and most people believe what the media say, ive always liked corbyn because as you say he cares for people whilst most mps only care about themselves and their careers, what i like and i suspect most of the tories dont is when he says the establishment needs to change, unless that happens life in this country will never be fair.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:09 - Nov 7 with 1550 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:39 - Nov 7 by Highjack

“ For the week beginning October 27 to November 2, Labour had spent £34,345 on targeting voters on Facebook, the Lib Dems £25,502 and the Tories £16,297 according to data from Facebook Ad Library. ”

Obviously this is just one week.

Also could there be a conflict of interest involved with the Lib Dem’s and Facebook when you consider their ex leader is Vice President or similar?

Yeah, but I mean the ads were specifically a smear campaign attacking Jeremy Corbyn. I'm not on about normal facebook ads.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:19 - Nov 7 with 1545 viewsAce_Jack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 18:04 - Nov 6 by bluey_the_blue

Ah yes, Benefit Street which you clearly never watched.

If you had, you'd have seen residents there making precisely zero effort to find work, with "white Dee" advising them on the best way to claim benefits.

One resident who was working his arse off was treated like shit by those morons.

"White Dee" knew the system, she used to work in the benefits. This wonderful person lost their job and was imprisoned for commiting fraud - stealing benefits, which she blamed on an "abusive partner".

Benefits are a rightful part of society, to help those needing help but the people in that show were pretty scummy.

Can you say that again but imagine if the Labour candidate for a key marginal had said it?
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:43 - Nov 7 with 1535 viewsHighjack

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:04 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

People say corbyn is a cvnt because the media tell them and most people believe what the media say, ive always liked corbyn because as you say he cares for people whilst most mps only care about themselves and their careers, what i like and i suspect most of the tories dont is when he says the establishment needs to change, unless that happens life in this country will never be fair.

He is objectively a c*nt. He has a long history of being one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:44 - Nov 7 with 1533 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:43 - Nov 7 by Highjack

He is objectively a c*nt. He has a long history of being one.

I thought he had a long history of showing how much he cares about the world and people in general.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:52 - Nov 7 with 1521 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:04 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Where did you get this notion about Corbyn? Was it from the mainstream media, from social media or do you know him personally?

If he cares so much about people why did he support a Venezuelan dictator? Corbyn is every bit as honest as Johnson. He will do and say whatever he feels will get him elected, that's politics.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:00 - Nov 7 with 1517 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 10:36 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

"He seems a very decent human being. "

Well his lack of condemnation of terrorists suggests otherwise.
His complete reversal over his attitude towards the EU to support the Labour Remain position suggests otherwise.
You can like him if you want, but he gets zero respect from me.
A vote for labour is not just a vote for Corbyn it is a vote for Mcdonell and Momentum.
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:01 - Nov 7 with 1517 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 11:52 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Where did you get this notion about Corbyn? Was it from the mainstream media, from social media or do you know him personally?

If he cares so much about people why did he support a Venezuelan dictator? Corbyn is every bit as honest as Johnson. He will do and say whatever he feels will get him elected, that's politics.

It might have sounded like he was defending him, then the media makes a meal of it and then everyone thinks he supported him haha. People are so easy to manipulate.
Same as people think he supports the IRA, or Hammas. Nonsense.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:03 - Nov 7 with 1506 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:00 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

"He seems a very decent human being. "

Well his lack of condemnation of terrorists suggests otherwise.
His complete reversal over his attitude towards the EU to support the Labour Remain position suggests otherwise.
You can like him if you want, but he gets zero respect from me.
A vote for labour is not just a vote for Corbyn it is a vote for Mcdonell and Momentum.

A lack of something does not insinuate a support of the opposite.

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:04 - Nov 7 with 1504 viewsjackrabbit

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:07 - Nov 6 by CountyJim

The only way to stop the Tories is voting Labour

If there's anybody on here over 14 who'd like to vote for Cuddly Corby. Think on this, this woman could be Home Secretary:

Alistair Thomson on Twitter:

[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 12:10]
Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:08 - Nov 7 with 1485 viewsCatullus

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:01 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

It might have sounded like he was defending him, then the media makes a meal of it and then everyone thinks he supported him haha. People are so easy to manipulate.
Same as people think he supports the IRA, or Hammas. Nonsense.

So he didn't support Chavez? Who's in this video then?

and is he talking about the same Chavez?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:09 - Nov 7 with 1483 viewsjackrmee

Anyone voting Conservative must be mad ? on 12:04 - Nov 7 by jackrabbit

If there's anybody on here over 14 who'd like to vote for Cuddly Corby. Think on this, this woman could be Home Secretary:

Alistair Thomson on Twitter:

[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 12:10]

Don't know much of her, but that sounds like a "maybe" answer to a question asked. Not necessarily her actual view on Mao.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024