Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kinsey 21:53 - Nov 6 with 5373 viewsbuilthjack

Whatever happened to him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kinsey on 20:40 - Nov 7 with 1399 viewsNeath_Jack

Doesn't look like the Kinsey off here to me

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kinsey on 20:44 - Nov 7 with 1390 viewsFireboy2

Well what would people on here do if some cvnt was thieving out of the tips box?

Would they give him a severe telling off?

Im quite surprised at kinsey really, only for getting caught on cctv, i thought he was a bit more clued up than that.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 21:23]
Kinsey on 20:55 - Nov 7 with 1363 viewsswan_si

Kinsey on 19:28 - Nov 7 by SwanDownUnder

So two people held the guy down while Kinsey and some bird beat f*ck out of him, yea nice one Kinsey!

The guy is scum for stealing from a tip/charity box but come on.

He was accused by an ex drug taking sex worker who was working at the pub for nothing, no mention of him being charged with theft, obviously enough evidence for Kinsey, the ex drug taking sex worker (who was working for nothing)and co though.
Kinsey on 20:56 - Nov 7 with 1358 viewsSwanjaxs

Kinsey on 20:44 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Well what would people on here do if some cvnt was thieving out of the tips box?

Im quite surprised at kinsey really, only for getting caught on cctv, i thought he was a bit more clued up than that.

Absolutely mate!

The fact that the scumbag took a hiding and didn't go squealing to the police speaks volumes.

Well done Kinsey and his pal 👏👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kinsey on 21:38 - Nov 7 with 1288 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kinsey on 20:44 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Call the police? Perhaps the same cctv could have provided evidence of the theft? How much did he make off with? 100 pounds or so (if he actually did it). He’d have probably done less time for theft than premeditated assault.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kinsey on 21:48 - Nov 7 with 1276 viewsairedale

Don’t steal. That’s my tip.
Kinsey on 21:52 - Nov 7 with 1260 viewsFireboy2

Kinsey on 21:38 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Call the police? Perhaps the same cctv could have provided evidence of the theft? How much did he make off with? 100 pounds or so (if he actually did it). He’d have probably done less time for theft than premeditated assault.

Perhaps it didnt, as ive said kinsey fvcked up for 1 he did it in front of the cctv and 2 he went overboard in sorting him out.

Letting the police 'deal' with it would have meant this scrote getting a slap on the wrist, at least he will think twice if he tries to steal easy money.
Kinsey on 21:56 - Nov 7 with 1247 viewspencoedjack

Kinsey on 21:52 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Perhaps it didnt, as ive said kinsey fvcked up for 1 he did it in front of the cctv and 2 he went overboard in sorting him out.

Letting the police 'deal' with it would have meant this scrote getting a slap on the wrist, at least he will think twice if he tries to steal easy money.

Exactly

Let’s hope the liberal do gooders don’t get too many votes.
Login to get fewer ads

Kinsey on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 1246 viewsmagicdaps10

Decent guy is Kinsey. Went to a few games for free when he kindly handed his season tickets to my mate for free.

Not sure that is him in the WOL link.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kinsey on 22:06 - Nov 7 with 1228 viewsFireboy2

Kinsey on 21:57 - Nov 7 by magicdaps10

Decent guy is Kinsey. Went to a few games for free when he kindly handed his season tickets to my mate for free.

It is definitely the kinsey i know who used to post on this board.
Kinsey on 22:13 - Nov 7 with 1222 viewsswan_si

Kinsey on 21:57 - Nov 7 by magicdaps10

Wasn't his band booked to do a gig in the good old U.S of A, or am i thinking of someone else?
If it is him, he could have well and truly f@cked that up, they're a bit strict on convicted visitors.
Kinsey on 22:29 - Nov 7 with 1203 viewsswan_si

Kinsey on 22:30 - Nov 7 with 1197 viewsDarran

Kinsey on 22:13 - Nov 7 by swan_si

Wasn't his band booked to do a gig in the good old U.S of A, or am i thinking of someone else?
If it is him, he could have well and truly f@cked that up, they're a bit strict on convicted visitors.

It wasn’t his band he was solo and singing in Nashville.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kinsey on 22:32 - Nov 7 with 1187 viewsswan_si

Kinsey on 22:30 - Nov 7 by Darran

Same convict, different horse.
Kinsey on 23:29 - Nov 7 with 1129 viewsNotLoyal

Kinsey on 16:58 - Nov 7 by Jackfath

I bet Kinsey is chuffed to have his business splatted all over here. FFS have some decency.

Hasn't stopped you in the past old boy.
And just a gentle reminder, that's actually in the f<cking open media.

Think about it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kinsey on 23:32 - Nov 7 with 1116 viewsNotLoyal

Kinsey on 20:55 - Nov 7 by swan_si

He was accused by an ex drug taking sex worker who was working at the pub for nothing, no mention of him being charged with theft, obviously enough evidence for Kinsey, the ex drug taking sex worker (who was working for nothing)and co though.

What's wrong with an ex drug taking sex worker?
Is Ex the problem? Or would you prefer her to be still at it?

I know your not the brightest but has it occurred to you the alleged offender hasn't gone to court yet and to print anything could affect his case?

There's some superstars on here fair play.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 23:34]

OK I've changed it.

Kinsey on 07:01 - Nov 8 with 1025 viewsswan_si

Kinsey on 23:32 - Nov 7 by NotLoyal

What's wrong with an ex drug taking sex worker?
Is Ex the problem? Or would you prefer her to be still at it?

I know your not the brightest but has it occurred to you the alleged offender hasn't gone to court yet and to print anything could affect his case?

There's some superstars on here fair play.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 23:34]

Hello, bullshitter.
Kinsey on 07:37 - Nov 8 with 997 viewsmagicdaps10

Kinsey on 22:06 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

It is definitely the kinsey i know who used to post on this board.

My mistake, definetly him.

Had the full story about it this morning and he was a little silly on how he went about it all.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kinsey on 08:01 - Nov 8 with 972 viewsN_T_J

Oh he'll be back if we get promoted!
Kinsey on 09:23 - Nov 8 with 917 viewsNotLoyal

Kinsey on 07:01 - Nov 8 by swan_si

Hello, bullshitter.

Why would you abuse me when I ask a question?
Bet you wouldn't under normal circumstances Simon.

OK I've changed it.

Kinsey on 14:06 - Nov 8 with 828 viewsSwanjaxs

Kinsey on 09:23 - Nov 8 by NotLoyal

Why would you abuse me when I ask a question?
Bet you wouldn't under normal circumstances Simon.

Wasting your time mate.

Picking the bones out of the events it seems Kinsey was allowing the lady a chance to show that she can turn her life around by letting her work for free for a short time before employing her.

Unfortunately, an ex acquaintance showed up and attempted to make away with a charity box & tip jar ...

The scumbag was caught and given a hiding old style.

Says everything that said scumbag took his medicine and didn't run to the police.

I hope the lady in question has managed to keep on the straight an narrow and Kinsey all the best.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kinsey on 14:59 - Nov 8 with 796 viewsNotLoyal

Kinsey on 14:06 - Nov 8 by Swanjaxs

Wasting your time mate.

Picking the bones out of the events it seems Kinsey was allowing the lady a chance to show that she can turn her life around by letting her work for free for a short time before employing her.

Unfortunately, an ex acquaintance showed up and attempted to make away with a charity box & tip jar ...

The scumbag was caught and given a hiding old style.

Says everything that said scumbag took his medicine and didn't run to the police.

I hope the lady in question has managed to keep on the straight an narrow and Kinsey all the best.

This and more.
As for Simon 🤡

OK I've changed it.

Kinsey on 16:06 - Nov 8 with 759 viewsJackfath

Kinsey on 23:29 - Nov 7 by NotLoyal

Hasn't stopped you in the past old boy.
And just a gentle reminder, that's actually in the f<cking open media.

Think about it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kinsey on 16:15 - Nov 8 with 750 viewsswan_si

Kinsey on 14:59 - Nov 8 by NotLoyal

This and more.
As for Simon 🤡

Hello bullshitter.
Kinsey on 16:55 - Nov 8 with 724 viewsWarwickHunt

Kinsey on 22:30 - Nov 7 by Darran

Exchanged PMs a while back - seemed an eminently tidy fella and anyone who nicks a charity box deserves all he gets.

I suspect he was closer to David Allan Coe than Billy Ray Cyrus in “keeping it Country” though...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024