Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales 13:05 - Nov 7 with 5776 viewsDarran

Whatever your views on Brexit and we all know why they’re doing it what a load of wánk.
Plaid might as well pack it in.
Hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:39 - Nov 9 with 731 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 12:35 - Nov 9 by Kilkennyjack

I want an independent Cymru in the EU.
Just like scotland and ,soon, an united Ireland.

Cant control others can you ?

I voted Remain even though it was obvious a Tory Brexit would hasten the whole thing.
I voted for what was right for the many, not the few.

The Tory party gave the referendum.
The Tory party mad men campaigned to Leave.
The Tory party has failed to deliver it.
Its a Tory owned Brexit.

Wales. Voted. Leave.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:40 - Nov 9 with 728 viewsbluey_the_blue

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:39 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Wales. Voted. Leave.

Ireland. May. Vote. To. Leave. But. EU. Would. Ask. Them. To. Vote. Again.
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:42 - Nov 9 with 724 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:40 - Nov 9 by bluey_the_blue

Ireland. May. Vote. To. Leave. But. EU. Would. Ask. Them. To. Vote. Again.

Dance to our tune or we pull the plug.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:43 - Nov 9 with 720 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:39 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Wales. Voted. Leave.

And you were all for remain. A huge fan of the European “project”. Funny how you’ve flipped 360 degrees because it was necessary to maintain your self imposed image of the voice of the downtrodden masses.

Vox populae. My arse.

Poll: Tory leader

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:46 - Nov 9 with 707 viewsbluey_the_blue

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:43 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

And you were all for remain. A huge fan of the European “project”. Funny how you’ve flipped 360 degrees because it was necessary to maintain your self imposed image of the voice of the downtrodden masses.

Vox populae. My arse.

Ha! Finally got ya!

If he'd flipped 360 degree, he'd be facing same way, fool!
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:53 - Nov 9 with 695 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:43 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Vox populae. My arse.

I haven’t changed one bit. ‘My Europe’ doesn’t have a Rothschild banker and a former Communist as its twin motors. Break it then remake it.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:55 - Nov 9 with 691 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:53 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

I haven’t changed one bit. ‘My Europe’ doesn’t have a Rothschild banker and a former Communist as its twin motors. Break it then remake it.

The Europe you were shilling for prior to the referendum had all of those things. You only changed when the majority didn’t agree with you.

Vox populae. In your head at least.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:58]

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:57 - Nov 9 with 690 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:46 - Nov 9 by bluey_the_blue

Ha! Finally got ya!

If he'd flipped 360 degree, he'd be facing same way, fool!

Give it time.

Login to get fewer ads

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 19:01 - Nov 9 with 682 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 18:55 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

The Europe you were shilling for prior to the referendum had all of those things. You only changed when the majority didn’t agree with you.

Vox populae. In your head at least.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:58]

Vox Populi, Vox Dei!

https://inews.co.uk/images-i.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 19:04 - Nov 9 with 677 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 19:01 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Vox Populi, Vox Dei!

https://inews.co.uk/images-i.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/

“Mankind is at liberty to choose what government suits them best” (or something like that).

And you’re at liberty to be a whore to the tyranny of the majority.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 19:27 - Nov 9 with 666 viewsLohengrin

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 19:04 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

“Mankind is at liberty to choose what government suits them best” (or something like that).

And you’re at liberty to be a whore to the tyranny of the majority.

Arf...

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 19:59 - Nov 9 with 648 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales. Voted. Leave.

Does it matter it was only an advisory ref ?
Does it matter that Leave have been found guilty of cheating ?
What if Russia had a hand in the outcome ?

There was no deal to vote on in 2016.
As Mogg said at the time, any proposed deal must go back to the people ?
Lets ask the people if they like the actual deal ?

Wales. Wants. To. Remain. Now. 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:09 - Nov 9 with 621 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Does it? You have any evidence? How did wales vote in the recent EU elections?

That's right brexit a brand new part had 33%
Plaid 19%
Labour 15 %
Libs 13%
The rest 20%

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:15 - Nov 9 with 615 viewsexiledclaseboy

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:09 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

Does it? You have any evidence? How did wales vote in the recent EU elections?

That's right brexit a brand new part had 33%
Plaid 19%
Labour 15 %
Libs 13%
The rest 20%

Tories 9%.

Happy to help.

And of course if you add up the vote for the three pro remain parties you listed you get 47%.

Oops.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 23:17]

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:17 - Nov 9 with 611 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thanks I included them in the rest not much point quoting the votes of of the minor parties.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 00:04 - Nov 10 with 594 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Yawn
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 00:09 - Nov 10 with 592 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 21:12 - Nov 7 by Darran

The National Party of Wales are admitting they’re not worth a wánk in Wales.

Bit like mr Farage being leader of his party, but not standing?
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 08:52 - Nov 10 with 534 viewsKilkennyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:15 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Tories 9%.

Happy to help.

And of course if you add up the vote for the three pro remain parties you listed you get 47%.

Oops.

Exactly - the figures he quotes make my point.

I guess he did not work out the ‘and then add them up’ bit 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 8:55]

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 08:56 - Nov 10 with 532 viewsKilkennyjack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 00:09 - Nov 10 by blaenaugwentjack

Bit like mr Farage being leader of his party, but not standing?

Shithouse Farage - man of the bankers ...

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 09:20 - Nov 10 with 516 viewsJango

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 23:15 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Tories 9%.

Happy to help.

Oops.

Labours stance during the European elections was to honour the result of the referendum.

Happy to help.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 9:22]
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 09:47 - Nov 10 with 502 viewsBest_loser

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 08:56 - Nov 10 by Kilkennyjack

Some of the people behind brexit have made millions in the fall of the pound already,
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 09:58 - Nov 10 with 495 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 09:47 - Nov 10 by Best_loser

Some of the people behind brexit have made millions in the fall of the pound already,

As have some Europeans, most notably Blairs mate Soros

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 10:04 - Nov 10 with 492 viewswaynekerr55

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 08:56 - Nov 10 by Kilkennyjack

The biggest chlorinated chicken of them all

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 12:15 - Nov 10 with 460 viewslondonlisa2001

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 09:58 - Nov 10 by Brynmill_Jack

As have some Europeans, most notably Blairs mate Soros

Give it a rest for once.

Soros has campaigned vigorously for the EU. As is his right as a Hungarian.

There is absolutely no form of Brexit which improves the life of ordinary people. None. Because there is no form of it that actually stops globalisation in its tracks. It’s unrelated.
The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 12:38 - Nov 10 with 451 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The National Party of Wales not contesting seats in Wales on 08:52 - Nov 10 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly - the figures he quotes make my point.

I guess he did not work out the ‘and then add them up’ bit 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 8:55]

There we go "if they didn't vote for the Brexit Party they must be in favour of Remain"
Sorry if that is what you are suggesting it is a far out assumption.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024