Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... 14:18 - Nov 7 with 3375 viewsLohengrin

It’s like a tide that never goes out...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/swathe-of-antisemitic-abuse-is-uncovere

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 07:11 - Nov 8 with 796 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:40 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

Are you really thick or just pretending to be?

I don’t think it’s pro Palestinian. Unless you mean pro having Palestinian land. I think that’s probably more likely

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:23 - Nov 8 with 736 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Two more labour candidates resign because of anti semitic remarks. Still corbyn denies labour is anti semitic.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:31 - Nov 8 with 731 viewsHighjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:23 - Nov 8 by felixstowe_jack

Two more labour candidates resign because of anti semitic remarks. Still corbyn denies labour is anti semitic.

The fella opposing Boris in Uxbridge has had to apologise for making a load of anti Semitic tweets a few years back. As well as refusing to visit Southampton because there are too many white people there.

You wonder how they get through the selection process, unless this sort of thing is exactly what they’re looking for.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:37 - Nov 8 with 726 viewscontroversial_jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:31 - Nov 8 by Highjack

The fella opposing Boris in Uxbridge has had to apologise for making a load of anti Semitic tweets a few years back. As well as refusing to visit Southampton because there are too many white people there.

You wonder how they get through the selection process, unless this sort of thing is exactly what they’re looking for.

No disrespect or trying to play anything down, but there are just 200k Jewish ppl in the Uk and there are several million Muslims in this country.Yet, Islamohobia is rife even coming from our Pm.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:38 - Nov 8 with 721 viewsHighjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:37 - Nov 8 by controversial_jack

No disrespect or trying to play anything down, but there are just 200k Jewish ppl in the Uk and there are several million Muslims in this country.Yet, Islamohobia is rife even coming from our Pm.

Good point. As long as both sides are hideously racist towards different groups it balances everything out and is therefore acceptable.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:47 - Nov 8 with 712 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:31 - Nov 8 by Highjack

“... refusing to visit Southampton because there are too many white people there.”

He’d have a fckin’ heart attack if he went to Lampeter!

Imagine being a British tax-paying, child-raising working man and voting Labour?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 11:23 - Nov 8 with 686 viewsHighjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:47 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

“... refusing to visit Southampton because there are too many white people there.”

Imagine being a British tax-paying, child-raising working man and voting Labour?

Ahh but it’s “tactical”.

Straight out of Brad Bobley’s Bumper Book for Babies.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:16 - Nov 8 with 621 viewsbluey_the_blue

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:37 - Nov 8 by controversial_jack

So racism is ok, as long as it's not aimed at millions.

Muppet.
Login to get fewer ads

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:39 - Nov 8 with 602 viewsNeath_Jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:47 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Who you voting for Loh?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:40 - Nov 8 with 605 viewsCatullus

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:59 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Read the daily fail and fellow right media outlets apologist?

Of course you do, its obvious.

JC is going to get the vilifying of his life over the next few weeks but hes used to it.

But your BJ is squeaky clean isnt he.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 19:05]

I am definitely not a Bojo supporter, or a tory so tell me, are the parliamentary records showing Corbyn inviting 2 convicted IRA "volunteers" into our seat of government wrong?

Will you deny Corbyn's links to Hamas, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/hamas-thanks-jeremy-corbyn-labour

Corbyn and Bojo are opposite sides of the same coin.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:42 - Nov 8 with 597 viewsbluey_the_blue

Direboy the second also fails to grasp Mandela's views on Conrbyn's actions with regards to apartheid.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:17 - Nov 8 with 585 viewscontroversial_jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:16 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

So racism is ok, as long as it's not aimed at millions.

Muppet.

Reading not your strong point? I said it's not ok, but not double standards here please. Any personal insults towards me and I shall ask to have you removed from this forum
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:25 - Nov 8 with 573 viewsbluey_the_blue

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:17 - Nov 8 by controversial_jack

Reading not your strong point? I said it's not ok, but not double standards here please. Any personal insults towards me and I shall ask to have you removed from this forum

Nah, you tried to justify antisemitism.

After all, it's only a few pesky Jews, eh?

I'm sure, of course, you can show the historical attempts to murder all Muslims...

Muppet.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:29 - Nov 8 with 573 viewsFireboy2

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:25 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure, of course, you can show the historical attempts to murder all Muslims...

Muppet.

Genuine question, why do you cone on this forum?

Imo its because 1. You have no mates and 2. You are a wind up scumdiff cvnt merchant.

Btw dont bother replying to this as you are on my ignore list.

I hope mods will see sense and ban you.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:29 - Nov 8 with 573 viewscontroversial_jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:25 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

Muppet.

I've just reported you.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:37 - Nov 8 with 552 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:29 - Nov 8 by controversial_jack

I've just reported you.

Please report me as well because I also think that you're an idiot. But they'd have to ban a helluva lot of us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:39 - Nov 8 with 548 viewsGlyn1

Usually putting something in bold with no link means it's not true. Not defending him though.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:46 - Nov 8 with 541 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 22:14 - Nov 7 by Dippy

I'd rather side with the Jewish contingent and the English than vote for that party in it's current proletariat.

British and proud.

"the Jewish contingent" AND " the English"? You're saying that they're separate - that Jewish people aren't English, or Welsh?

Wow.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 20:51]

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:52 - Nov 8 with 534 viewsbluey_the_blue

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:46 - Nov 8 by Glyn1

"the Jewish contingent" AND " the English"? You're saying that they're separate - that Jewish people aren't English, or Welsh?

Wow.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 20:51]

So you're saying "Jewish" is a nationality ( subtext being read "Israeli" for "Jewish" ) rather than being a religion and / or ethnicity, eh?

Wow.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:59 - Nov 8 with 521 viewslondonlisa2001

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:52 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

So you're saying "Jewish" is a nationality ( subtext being read "Israeli" for "Jewish" ) rather than being a religion and / or ethnicity, eh?

Wow.

No. He wasn’t. He was calling out someone else who did.

The hypocrisy is bloody ridiculous.

The far left, without a shadow of a doubt, include those who are anti Semitic. So does the far right.

The attacks on Labour are reasonable because they show an unbelievably casual concern for the anti Semitism within their ranks. But those attacks often come from people who turn a blind eye to Islamophobia, homophobia, sexism and racism. It’s hypocrisy gone mad.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 21:02]
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:02 - Nov 8 with 516 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:52 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

Wow.

No. If you mean me, I'm saying the exact opposite.

British Jews are British people who by religion are Jewish. And who aren't traitors following orders from a foreign country. Full stop.

I see your wow and raise it to a double wow.

UPDATE. Ta, Lisa. We'll have to share an overpriced baguette on Chiswick High Road some time.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 21:08]

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:20 - Nov 8 with 498 viewscontroversial_jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:37 - Nov 8 by Glyn1

Please report me as well because I also think that you're an idiot. But they'd have to ban a helluva lot of us.

Done!
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:28 - Nov 8 with 492 viewsbuilthjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:16 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

And again, what have the problems of another country (Palestine) got to do with assaults on British people (who are Jewish).

Here's the front page of today's Jewish Chronicle.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/leaders/to-all-our-fellow-british-citizens-1.49181

The results in some constituencies in North London are going to be extremely interesting.

Now I'll watch out for comments from people who have never been friends with, worked with or even knowingly met Brits who happen to be Jewish but still know what they think (Hiya Builth Jack).
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 20:19]

I have been to Israel quite a few times Glyn. Not on holiday by the way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:38 - Nov 8 with 484 viewssherpajacob

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:29 - Nov 8 by Fireboy2

Genuine question, why do you cone on this forum?

Imo its because 1. You have no mates and 2. You are a wind up scumdiff cvnt merchant.

Btw dont bother replying to this as you are on my ignore list.

I hope mods will see sense and ban you.

Bluey has friends, Alun Cairns and Ross England to name just two.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:47 - Nov 8 with 466 viewsHighjack

Has any mod ever taken a report seriously on here? 99.9% of the time it’s just fat fingers. The other 0.1% it’s someone having a childish flounce.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024