Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... 14:18 - Nov 7 with 3373 viewsLohengrin

It’s like a tide that never goes out...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/swathe-of-antisemitic-abuse-is-uncovere

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:54 - Nov 8 with 646 viewsCatullus

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:25 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

Nah, you tried to justify antisemitism.

After all, it's only a few pesky Jews, eh?

I'm sure, of course, you can show the historical attempts to murder all Muslims...

Muppet.

The Crusaders had a darned good go. Religions eh, always causing fights.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 22:25 - Nov 8 with 607 viewslonglostjack

Worked in London in the early 80’ies for a firm with a strong Jewish background. A good mixture of Gentiles and Jews and plenty of healthy banter. Leaving parties were a big thing and one of the more obnoxious managers who nobody liked was leaving the firm. He was Jewish. The idea came from a colleague Michael Cohen. Let’s get him a tree. Sure enough in the pub that night he was thanked for his contribution to the firm and presented with his leaving present - a certificate that he’d sponsored a tree in Israel. His face was a picture. Different times. Less complicated in those days.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 23:58 - Nov 8 with 584 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:39 - Nov 8 by Neath_Jack

Who you voting for Loh?

I’m not. It will be like playing on after the whistle has gone, mate. This Democratic charade, to paraphrase Pound, “is an old bitch gone in the teeth.”

Put it to sleep, time for something that works.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 00:02 - Nov 9 with 577 viewsTNT

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 23:58 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

I’m not. It will be like playing on after the whistle has gone, mate. This Democratic charade, to paraphrase Pound, “is an old bitch gone in the teeth.”

What's that 'en?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 00:03 - Nov 9 with 574 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:39 - Nov 8 by Glyn1

Usually putting something in bold with no link means it's not true. Not defending him though.

Well, no. When I do that it’s cropping a sentence from the post I’m answering. The old site had facility to do that properly, this one doesn’t.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 00:06 - Nov 9 with 570 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 00:02 - Nov 9 by TNT

What's that 'en?

What’s what?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 00:25 - Nov 9 with 558 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:16 - Nov 8 by bluey_the_blue

So racism is ok, as long as it's not aimed at millions.

Muppet.

Get hip to it, Bluey! Hate isn’t hate when the left do it.

Where have you been this last 36 months? Same game, different rules.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 07:57 - Nov 9 with 514 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:28 - Nov 8 by builthjack

I have been to Israel quite a few times Glyn. Not on holiday by the way.

I asked if you knew any Jewish people who are British, because you said you knew what they thought.

You replied that you'd met Israelis.

They're not the same.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:05 - Nov 9 with 504 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 00:03 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Well, no. When I do that it’s cropping a sentence from the post I’m answering. The old site had facility to do that properly, this one doesn’t.

What I'm saying is that I don't believe that Corbyn ever said that he wouldn't visit Corbyn because it's too white. You've probably been misinformed.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:07 - Nov 9 with 503 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 23:58 - Nov 8 by Lohengrin

Maybe the Chinese model, i.e. a dictatorship that controls all of our lives through the internet.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:31 - Nov 9 with 487 viewsbluey_the_blue

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 07:57 - Nov 9 by Glyn1

I asked if you knew any Jewish people who are British, because you said you knew what they thought.

You replied that you'd met Israelis.

They're not the same.

And of course conflating British Jews with Israelis and Israels policies violates IHRA definition of antisemitism but hey ho.

I wonder if he does the same with say Saudis and British Muslims?
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:43 - Nov 9 with 479 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:05 - Nov 9 by Glyn1

What I'm saying is that I don't believe that Corbyn ever said that he wouldn't visit Corbyn because it's too white. You've probably been misinformed.

High wasn’t talking about Corbyn, he was referring to Labour’s candidate for Uxbridge.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:56 - Nov 9 with 469 viewssherpajacob

You could always move to North East Somerset to vote for your man of integrity.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 09:40 - Nov 9 with 445 viewsCatullus

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 08:56 - Nov 9 by sherpajacob

You could always move to North East Somerset to vote for your man of integrity.

Integrity is dead in politics. Take Diane Abbot, she tweeted something that's been declared misleading, false, yet it was still up on Labour websites/advertising after it was declared misleading. Like I keep saying, it's not just the Tories.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/50352176

Not that I expect the Corbynistas to believe the BBC. At various times Tories have called it biased to the left and Labour declared it biased to the right.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 09:44 - Nov 9 with 442 viewsNeath_Jack

So what do we do? Sit back, do nothing, point and moan?

Serious question.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 09:47 - Nov 9 with 436 viewsladyjack

Its proven biased to the right, the beeb themselves commissioned a review into themselves found that they are biased to the right, airtime given, positive and negative language used, people interviewed predominately from one side etc etc.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:00 - Nov 9 with 425 viewsladyjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:59 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

Most of the ones who are British.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/poll-u-k-jews-pro-israel-critical-of-government-1
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:03 - Nov 9 with 423 viewsladyjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:16 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

And again, what have the problems of another country (Palestine) got to do with assaults on British people (who are Jewish).

Here's the front page of today's Jewish Chronicle.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/leaders/to-all-our-fellow-british-citizens-1.49181

The results in some constituencies in North London are going to be extremely interesting.

Now I'll watch out for comments from people who have never been friends with, worked with or even knowingly met Brits who happen to be Jewish but still know what they think (Hiya Builth Jack).
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 20:19]

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/ope...ned-be-jewish/
They are looking in the wrong direction.
https://www.thejc.com/comment/commen...fears-1.491022
The last paragraph sums the situation up.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 10:46 - Nov 9 with 401 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 09:44 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

So what do we do? Sit back, do nothing, point and moan?

Serious question.

That’s more or less what we’ve been doing since 1929.

A little while back we had a thread on here and we were talking about Sajid Javid floundering hopelessly out of his depth heading up Industry, and why wouldn’t he? Why wouldn’t any of them? A common sense system would see every field headed by its leading experts not by the card-shuffling caprice of a PM.

What we have now is way past its sell by date. It’s nowhere near fit for purpose and as we’ve seen this last few years unable to meet a crisis. We deserve better.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024