Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. 15:47 - Nov 9 with 8976 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Despicable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7667719/Labour-shadow-minister-outraged
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:13]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:03 - Nov 9 with 1023 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 17:53 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Like in the OP you mean?

Absolutely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:04 - Nov 9 with 1021 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:03 - Nov 9 by Darran

Absolutely.

As long as that’s clear because you’re normally so far up Dwight’s arse you’re tickling his tonsils.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:05 - Nov 9 with 1015 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 17:52 - Nov 9 by Darran

None thank you. There should be no political Labour/Tory argument over the poppy like some have tried to make.

That'd be nice. Impossible nowadays though, sadly.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:06 - Nov 9 with 1012 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:04 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

As long as that’s clear because you’re normally so far up Dwight’s arse you’re tickling his tonsils.

I’m not up anyone’s arse if he’s right I’ll say so if he’s wrong I’ll also say so but you’ll notice I hadn’t mentioned anyone in particular.

Out of curiosity has Humpty bummed you yet?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:07 - Nov 9 with 1010 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:06 - Nov 9 by Darran

I’m not up anyone’s arse if he’s right I’ll say so if he’s wrong I’ll also say so but you’ll notice I hadn’t mentioned anyone in particular.

Out of curiosity has Humpty bummed you yet?

Only the once. It didn’t work for either of us so we agreed to stay platonic.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:11 - Nov 9 with 1001 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:07 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Only the once. It didn’t work for either of us so we agreed to stay platonic.

He must be devastated.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:16 - Nov 9 with 988 viewsHumpty

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:03 - Nov 9 by Darran

Absolutely.

Then why did you only criticize the replies but not the OP?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:22 - Nov 9 with 971 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:16 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Then why did you only criticize the replies but not the OP?

Oh shut up you silly twát it was a figure of speech. Go back,read my first post in the thread and fuçking grow up.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:29 - Nov 9 with 959 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 15:56 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

This is the worst thing that anyone has ever done. Ever.

We were talking about this in the bar earlier and nobody was that bothered. It’s just a perfunctory date on the calendar for a lot of this Labour crowd.

Three of us at the table had relatives at Bourlon Wood, quite a few reading this will have had as well, but for her? I doubt it means anything at all, tomorrow will just be a day off.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:32 - Nov 9 with 953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:29 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

We were talking about this in the bar earlier and nobody was that bothered. It’s just a perfunctory date on the calendar for a lot of this Labour crowd.

Three of us at the table had relatives at Bourlon Wood, quite a few reading this will have had as well, but for her? I doubt it means anything at all, tomorrow will just be a day off.

What about the current prime minister, who did the same thing some years ago?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:32 - Nov 9 with 953 viewsHumpty

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:22 - Nov 9 by Darran

Oh shut up you silly twát it was a figure of speech. Go back,read my first post in the thread and fuçking grow up.

I have. You said people on a wedge shouldn't claim for a wreath on expenses. I think we'd all agree.

But that's got nothing to do with what you said later, which was about people using the poppy to make political points. Your first post was irrelevant.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:34]
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:37 - Nov 9 with 940 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:32 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

What about the current prime minister, who did the same thing some years ago?

Again, old Georgie Rees up the road from us growing up was blinded at Suvla Bay. Boris’s great-grandfather was a Turk.

Tomorrow is for people like us.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:37 - Nov 9 with 938 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:32 - Nov 9 by Humpty

I have. You said people on a wedge shouldn't claim for a wreath on expenses. I think we'd all agree.

But that's got nothing to do with what you said later, which was about people using the poppy to make political points. Your first post was irrelevant.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:34]

Ok then.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:39 - Nov 9 with 934 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:37 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Again, old Georgie Rees up the road from us growing up was blinded at Suvla Bay. Boris’s great-grandfather was a Turk.

Tomorrow is for people like us.

I think you’re a bit tired and emotional as the phrase goes.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:41 - Nov 9 with 928 viewsHumpty

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:37 - Nov 9 by Darran

Ok then.

Great.

It's very sad Dar.

Some people use Remembrance Day to make all sorts of points sadly. Last week someone even used it as an excuse to express his homophobic views.

How disgusting is that?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:41 - Nov 9 with 926 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:39 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

I think you’re a bit tired and emotional as the phrase goes.

Not really. I’ll be up and out tomorrow morning. I very much doubt I’ll be bumping into anybody mentioned on this thread, Clase.

Our people, our day. I don’t much care what others do.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:44 - Nov 9 with 918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:41 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Not really. I’ll be up and out tomorrow morning. I very much doubt I’ll be bumping into anybody mentioned on this thread, Clase.

Our people, our day. I don’t much care what others do.

Eyes right.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:44 - Nov 9 with 918 viewsTenbySwan

Not defending this , but the Daily Fail and the Tories are in no position to claim any moral high ground.

Moats and duck ponds spring to mind not to mention flipping houses by Stephen Crabb in Preseli Pembrokeshire. Who had both his constituency and London home fully refurbished on expenses.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:49 - Nov 9 with 904 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:44 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Eyes right.

You’ve got to bellow it, Clase, drag out the syllables at maximum volume.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:50 - Nov 9 with 900 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:41 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Great.

It's very sad Dar.

Some people use Remembrance Day to make all sorts of points sadly. Last week someone even used it as an excuse to express his homophobic views.

How disgusting is that?

God you’re fuçking boring. Poppies for Remembrance are and should always be red.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:01 - Nov 9 with 885 viewsHumpty

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:50 - Nov 9 by Darran

God you’re fuçking boring. Poppies for Remembrance are and should always be red.

If you find me so boring why do you obsess about me so much? You bring me up a few times a week. This thread is another example.

Just ignore me like I ignore you.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:04 - Nov 9 with 881 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:01 - Nov 9 by Humpty

If you find me so boring why do you obsess about me so much? You bring me up a few times a week. This thread is another example.

Just ignore me like I ignore you.

No I don’t bring you up a few times a week you’re lying so seeing as you’ve now accused me of something could you now back up what you’ve said?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:07 - Nov 9 with 878 viewsHumpty

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:04 - Nov 9 by Darran

No I don’t bring you up a few times a week you’re lying so seeing as you’ve now accused me of something could you now back up what you’ve said?

You're just being silly now.

You accuse me of wanting to bum Clase all the time, whether I've conversed with him or not.

Don't pretend otherwise. You did it in this thread. Don't be silly mun. You're making a fool of yourself. Again.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:09 - Nov 9 with 873 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:07 - Nov 9 by Humpty

You're just being silly now.

You accuse me of wanting to bum Clase all the time, whether I've conversed with him or not.

Don't pretend otherwise. You did it in this thread. Don't be silly mun. You're making a fool of yourself. Again.

Well it can’t be difficult to prove if I’m doing it a few times a week surely,unless you’re making it up of course.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:10 - Nov 9 with 873 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lol

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024