Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. 15:47 - Nov 9 with 8977 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Despicable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7667719/Labour-shadow-minister-outraged
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:13]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:11 - Nov 9 with 1063 viewsHumpty

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:09 - Nov 9 by Darran

Well it can’t be difficult to prove if I’m doing it a few times a week surely,unless you’re making it up of course.

Silly little man.

Just ignore me if you find me boring.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:14 - Nov 9 with 1059 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:11 - Nov 9 by Humpty

Silly little man.

Just ignore me if you find me boring.

No I won’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:35 - Nov 9 with 1035 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 17:24 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

I was trying to be nice and not point that out. He doesn’t seem to like me.

Just because I don't approve or agree with a post doesn't mean I dislike the poster, and I certainly don't dislike you, or any other poster on here.

Just as I'm sure you don't really dislike me personally, just some of my posts.

Unless course, you have met me, in which case I wouldn't blame you for disliking me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:38 - Nov 9 with 1031 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:35 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Just because I don't approve or agree with a post doesn't mean I dislike the poster, and I certainly don't dislike you, or any other poster on here.

Just as I'm sure you don't really dislike me personally, just some of my posts.

Unless course, you have met me, in which case I wouldn't blame you for disliking me.

I don’t dislike you or your posts. The posts disagreeing with me are the ones I enjoy the most. Always been that way. You decided to take against me today for some reason though. I can’t let that pass. 😂 All in good spirit though on my side anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:52 - Nov 9 with 1019 viewslondonlisa2001

Does anyone reckon the huge wreaths laid tomorrow by the Queen and other royals will be paid for from their private income or from the sovereign grant?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:55 - Nov 9 with 1012 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:52 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Does anyone reckon the huge wreaths laid tomorrow by the Queen and other royals will be paid for from their private income or from the sovereign grant?

HM selects and pays for hers personally. As she pays for breakfast for the Guards tomorrow.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:58 - Nov 9 with 1003 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:52 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

From their private income of course.

Hello

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:04 - Nov 9 with 984 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:55 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

HM selects and pays for hers personally. As she pays for breakfast for the Guards tomorrow.

She’ll be along in a minute to say she knew that. lol

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:25 - Nov 9 with 966 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:55 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

She may select it, but what do you mean by pay for it personally? The sovereign grant is regarded as her ‘paying for it personally’ - but it’s not really.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:29 - Nov 9 with 961 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:38 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t dislike you or your posts. The posts disagreeing with me are the ones I enjoy the most. Always been that way. You decided to take against me today for some reason though. I can’t let that pass. 😂 All in good spirit though on my side anyway.

"The king of Whataboutery has spoken, the Queen will be along shortly"

Bloody hell! how offensive of me, apologies

Hello

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:48 - Nov 9 with 945 viewsinspector

remember the outrage at the coat corbyn wore when he layed the wreath last year 😂😂
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 9 with 925 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:25 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

She may select it, but what do you mean by pay for it personally? The sovereign grant is regarded as her ‘paying for it personally’ - but it’s not really.

HM has private income aside from the grant, Lis.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:15 - Nov 9 with 872 viewsdickythorpe

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

She's been moonlighting as a warehouse operative at Amazon
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:36 - Nov 9 with 855 viewslonglostjack

Really bloody fed up with making Remembrance Day something political. Not right. Wear a poppy if you want to and don’t if you don’t want to. It’s what those who actually fought in the war would have wanted. They fought for freedom against a totalitarian regime which didn’t allow freedom of thought.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:37 - Nov 9 with 853 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:36 - Nov 9 by longlostjack

Really bloody fed up with making Remembrance Day something political. Not right. Wear a poppy if you want to and don’t if you don’t want to. It’s what those who actually fought in the war would have wanted. They fought for freedom against a totalitarian regime which didn’t allow freedom of thought.

Spot on my friend.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:44 - Nov 9 with 843 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

She does indeed. A very, very substantial income.

But I’m making the point that she also has a public income. Which is also very, very substantial. And we do not know what is used for what. Other than there is frequently some consternation at her using her public income for expenses which could well be met by her private income.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:55 - Nov 9 with 832 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:44 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

She does indeed. A very, very substantial income.

But I’m making the point that she also has a public income. Which is also very, very substantial. And we do not know what is used for what. Other than there is frequently some consternation at her using her public income for expenses which could well be met by her private income.

This is all her, Lis, from Petersham Road in Richmond.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:58 - Nov 9 with 826 viewsDarran

Lisa’s wrong but can’t admit it.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:59 - Nov 9 with 824 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:55 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

This is all her, Lis, from Petersham Road in Richmond.

Oh ffs Loh - you have no idea what income she’s using for what.

It’s Petersham Nurseries btw.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:01 - Nov 9 with 820 viewsHighjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:58 - Nov 9 by Darran

What’s f*cking new?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:06 - Nov 9 with 811 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s not actually possible for the monarch to “pay” for anything seeing as all notes and coins are issued in her name. And the notion that she dips into her pocket for a poppy and/or a wreath is just fanciful. The last time she saw a bank note or a coin her grandad’s name would have been on it.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 23:07]

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:08 - Nov 9 with 808 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:29 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

"The king of Whataboutery has spoken, the Queen will be along shortly"

Bloody hell! how offensive of me, apologies

Who said anything about offensive? Dear me. Stay off the tea.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:10 - Nov 9 with 800 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:58 - Nov 9 by Darran

Wrong about what? You really are bloody stupid Darran. And amusingly don’t realise when you’re making yourself look even more stupid.

The royals receive the sovereign grant. That’s public money, being described by Lohengrin as private money. It’s public in exactly the same way as an MP’s salary and expenses are public money. Money they receive for doing their job. When Harry and Meghan jaunt off to Africa, it’s not their private money being used. When their house was being done up, that’s public money. When William and Kate’s apartment in Kensington Palace was being done up that’s public money. When the Queen pays for anything it’s public money.

The Queen’s own, private income, is, in itself, significantly derived from income from the Duchy of Lancaster. Which is, again, public assets (held for the sovereign), designed to provide the Duke of Lancaster (who is the Queen) with what is called her ‘private income’. It’s not. She also has actual private wealth.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:12 - Nov 9 with 794 viewsdickythorpe

The Queen has a nice little earner flogging cutlery and crockery on eBay.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:13 - Nov 9 with 789 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:06 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

It’s not actually possible for the monarch to “pay” for anything seeing as all notes and coins are issued in her name. And the notion that she dips into her pocket for a poppy and/or a wreath is just fanciful. The last time she saw a bank note or a coin her grandad’s name would have been on it.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 23:07]

Don’t bother. Darran has decided he knows all about it. Lohengrin is convinced she dips into her piggy bank.

It’s only bad when MPs do it. The royals - that’s fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024