Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. 15:47 - Nov 9 with 8973 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Despicable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7667719/Labour-shadow-minister-outraged
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:13]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:13 - Nov 9 with 1224 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is still want to know if DYSS thinks that the current prime minister putting in a claim for a poppy wreath is “despicable”.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:16 - Nov 9 with 1214 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:01 - Nov 9 by Highjack

What’s f*cking new?

Surely you should be spending your time copying and pasting rap lyrics highjack? You’ve only done it about half a dozen times so far, surely you haven’t yet exhausted the hilarity?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:19 - Nov 9 with 1204 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:13 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Is still want to know if DYSS thinks that the current prime minister putting in a claim for a poppy wreath is “despicable”.

I laughed when I saw the thread, as I can remember the fuss about Johnson doing it when he was mayor and it first because public.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:21 - Nov 9 with 1201 viewsdickythorpe

They've gone up 50p, feckin Brexit!!!!
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:25 - Nov 9 with 1193 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:10 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Wrong about what? You really are bloody stupid Darran. And amusingly don’t realise when you’re making yourself look even more stupid.

The royals receive the sovereign grant. That’s public money, being described by Lohengrin as private money. It’s public in exactly the same way as an MP’s salary and expenses are public money. Money they receive for doing their job. When Harry and Meghan jaunt off to Africa, it’s not their private money being used. When their house was being done up, that’s public money. When William and Kate’s apartment in Kensington Palace was being done up that’s public money. When the Queen pays for anything it’s public money.

The Queen’s own, private income, is, in itself, significantly derived from income from the Duchy of Lancaster. Which is, again, public assets (held for the sovereign), designed to provide the Duke of Lancaster (who is the Queen) with what is called her ‘private income’. It’s not. She also has actual private wealth.

lol
GSTQ

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:30 - Nov 9 with 1185 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:25 - Nov 9 by Darran

lol
GSTQ

Ah bless - again you miss the point. I’m not complaining about the Queen - I’m pointing out the hypocrisy in people complaining about MPs doing the same thing. They all claim everything on bloody expenses the whole time. The papers only print details for stupid political reasons. Same as your little mate troll boy who started the thread.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:32 - Nov 9 with 1182 viewsHighjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:16 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Surely you should be spending your time copying and pasting rap lyrics highjack? You’ve only done it about half a dozen times so far, surely you haven’t yet exhausted the hilarity?

Yeah, yeah
Ayo, lisa, it's time.
It's time, lisa
Straight out the mauve dungeons of rap.

The flamingo drops deep as does my melon.
I never flap, 'cause to flap is the uncle of felon.
Beyond the walls of death, life is defined.
I think of dreams when I'm in a lucid state of mind.

Hope the watermelon got some magellan.
My belen don't like no dirty felon.
Run up to the helen and get the ellen.

In a lucid state of mind.
What more could you ask for? The large flamingo?
You complain about posting.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the bingo.

I'm rappin' to the bird,
And I'm gonna move your lemon curd,

Aqueous, yellow, fat, like a penguin
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a dingo.

I can't take the posting, can't take the clout.
I woulda tried to squat I guess I got no out.

I'm rappin' to the bird
And I'm gonna move your lemon curd

Yea, yaz, in a lucid state of mind.

When I was young my uncle had a drought.
I waz kicked out without no out.
I never thought I'd see that route.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my uncle's tout.

A rare giraffe is quite the graph.

Thinking of dreams. Yaz, thinking of dreams.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 17:48 - Nov 10 with 1103 viewsKerouac

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 23:16 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

"I got caught in the club with a slut
Tell my girl that it's not that deep"

- Labour Party campaigner 'Stormzy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:15 - Nov 10 with 1075 viewsbuilthjack

Quite pathetic this. Doesn't Dwight realise that anything an MP spends during the working week is reclaimed on expenses? All parties.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:40 - Nov 10 with 1050 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 17:48 - Nov 10 by Kerouac

I must confess that, not being 'down wit da kids', I know very little about this Stormzy character. Apart from reading the lyrics quoted on here which obviously reveal a talent for the written word that contributes greatly to the current highly enlightened state of our species.

With regard the Labour Party, a google search revealed that he did endorse Corbyn in 2016, but most of the results brought up links to the fact that he refused to play a Labour Live event last summer.

Is he an activist/ campaigner for the party then? Genuine question.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:01 - Nov 10 with 1031 viewsKerouac

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 18:40 - Nov 10 by Jack_Meoff

I must confess that, not being 'down wit da kids', I know very little about this Stormzy character. Apart from reading the lyrics quoted on here which obviously reveal a talent for the written word that contributes greatly to the current highly enlightened state of our species.

With regard the Labour Party, a google search revealed that he did endorse Corbyn in 2016, but most of the results brought up links to the fact that he refused to play a Labour Live event last summer.

Is he an activist/ campaigner for the party then? Genuine question.

He didn't refuse;
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/the-londoner-labour-live-won-t-p

He has been openly supporting Labour (and thus, influencing his young listeners) for a while now...

https://metro.co.uk/2016/05/22/stormzy-is-a-massive-fan-of-labour-party-leader-j

Labour party activists have been using him to campaign...
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/stormzy-says-vote-labour-hundreds-of-po

...and Dawn Butler has quoted his lyrics in the commons;
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1152136/Labour-Party-news-Jeremy-Corbyn-Dawn-B

Here's Jezza trying to associate himself with Stormzy;
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jeremy-corbyn-wishes-glastonbury-headliner-stormzy-a-g

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/17/grime4corbyn-why-british-mcs-ar

...and other Grime artists have jumped on board too;
https://ulsterprstudentblog.com/2018/02/26/what-do-the-uk-grime-scene-and-the-la

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:52 - Nov 10 with 992 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 22:59 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Oh ffs Loh - you have no idea what income she’s using for what.

It’s Petersham Nurseries btw.

Our old CO told us “the old girl pays for this herself lads.” That’s good enough for me.

Petersham Nurseries? If you’re telling me that’s where the flowers are grown and prepared then I’ve no cause to doubt you but I can tell you categorically it is collected from the Legion HQ on Petersham Road.

Are you deliberately trying to pick a fight with me Mrs?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 957 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 19:52 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

Our old CO told us “the old girl pays for this herself lads.” That’s good enough for me.

Petersham Nurseries? If you’re telling me that’s where the flowers are grown and prepared then I’ve no cause to doubt you but I can tell you categorically it is collected from the Legion HQ on Petersham Road.

Are you deliberately trying to pick a fight with me Mrs?

Not at all. I’m just pointing out that people can get quite hypocritical about it all.

And I suspect your old CO didn’t have a clue what money was used if we’re being fair here.

And yes, my understanding is that Petersham Nurseries (who, amongst other things, make hugely expensive wreaths for all occasions!!) are the ones that prepare the big wreaths for the cenotaph. At least, they used to. Which makes sense given their proximity to the Poppy Factory. They’re just up the road.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:18 - Nov 10 with 946 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 17:48 - Nov 10 by Kerouac

Why are you telling me?

I wouldn’t trust Corbyn to run a bath let alone the country.

The only point I’ve made is that Rees Mogg’s comment was abhorrent. Which is why he’s been sidelined by his own party. Whether or not Stormzy has a view is irrelevant. Although his view on what Rees Mogg said seemed to me to be pretty fair.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:26 - Nov 10 with 927 viewsJango

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:18 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

Why are you telling me?

I wouldn’t trust Corbyn to run a bath let alone the country.

The only point I’ve made is that Rees Mogg’s comment was abhorrent. Which is why he’s been sidelined by his own party. Whether or not Stormzy has a view is irrelevant. Although his view on what Rees Mogg said seemed to me to be pretty fair.

Lisa, do you think Swinson’s comments about ‘6 white men’ was abhorrent? Asking for a friend.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 20:30]
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:30 - Nov 10 with 915 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:26 - Nov 10 by Jango

Lisa, do you think Swinson’s comments about ‘6 white men’ was abhorrent? Asking for a friend.

What she say, Jang?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:32 - Nov 10 with 902 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:26 - Nov 10 by Jango

Swinson you mean rather than that Rachel Swindon woman?

I wouldn’t call it abhorrent, no. I thought it ill-advised and unnecessary. I am not very impressed by her saying that having just Johnson and Corbyn debate is sexism either. I don’t believe Ed Davey would have been invited, so it has nothing to do with gender, and everything to do with the fear of the two main parties being caught out in the same way as they were for the Clegg debates.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:35 - Nov 10 with 893 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:30 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

What she say, Jang?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:35 - Nov 10 with 890 viewsJango

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:32 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

Swinson you mean rather than that Rachel Swindon woman?

I wouldn’t call it abhorrent, no. I thought it ill-advised and unnecessary. I am not very impressed by her saying that having just Johnson and Corbyn debate is sexism either. I don’t believe Ed Davey would have been invited, so it has nothing to do with gender, and everything to do with the fear of the two main parties being caught out in the same way as they were for the Clegg debates.

Thanks for the reply. Would you have called it Ill advised and unnecessary if say Rees Mogg had made the same comment about ‘6 black men’?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 888 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:35 - Nov 10 by Darran

Oh.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:37 - Nov 10 with 883 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:30 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

What she say, Jang?

It was when Johnson and Cummings, plus Corbyn and Milne (plus two others that I can’t remember) had a meeting about a timetable for the Johnson deal, she described them as 6 white men (which they were but it was irrelevant and therefore ill-advised).

I guess she was making the wider point about important decisions still usually being made by the same old, same old but it was clumsy at best and a little childish.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 874 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:35 - Nov 10 by Darran

Gosh.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 869 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:39 - Nov 10 by WarwickHunt

Gosh.

Outrageous innit.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 869 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:35 - Nov 10 by Jango

Thanks for the reply. Would you have called it Ill advised and unnecessary if say Rees Mogg had made the same comment about ‘6 black men’?

How long have you been on PS ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:40 - Nov 10 with 868 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:36 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

Oh.

Nothing to do with what she’s said there but she’s truly nuts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024