Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative Cooper 18:00 - Nov 9 with 7621 viewsFireboy2

Ive always been a cooper fan by wtf did he make 2 defensive subs? They were there for the taking ala wigan so wtf has he gone soooo negative?

We dont have an exceptional squad but there is no one to fear in this league absolutely no one.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 23:55]
Negative Cooper on 18:03 - Nov 9 with 4505 viewsmonmouth

Come on. you're better than that. If we'd won one nil everyone would be calling him a genius. They didn't really affect the game. They had two breaks of the ball.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Negative Cooper on 18:09 - Nov 9 with 4461 viewsNotLoyal

Connor played more in their half than ours.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Negative Cooper on 18:11 - Nov 9 with 4435 viewsDarran

Negative Cooper on 18:03 - Nov 9 by monmouth

Come on. you're better than that. If we'd won one nil everyone would be calling him a genius. They didn't really affect the game. They had two breaks of the ball.

There’s a similarity here to Monks first full season but you won’t get many admitting it. Our performances in most games have been dreadful.

Just a reminder though I’ve said many times I’ll take the result over performance every time because that’s the main thing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Negative Cooper on 18:20 - Nov 9 with 4387 viewsmonmouth

Negative Cooper on 18:11 - Nov 9 by Darran

There’s a similarity here to Monks first full season but you won’t get many admitting it. Our performances in most games have been dreadful.

Just a reminder though I’ve said many times I’ll take the result over performance every time because that’s the main thing.

I thought we were ok today. Trying to play some nice stuff on the floor. But I do think our results have exceeded our performances. We looked better last season.

Negative Cooper on 18:24 - Nov 9 with 4342 viewslonglostjack

Negative Cooper on 18:11 - Nov 9 by Darran

Cooper has more coaching experience than Monk ever had. Much more potential. I see where you’re coming from though - second season syndrome for inexperienced managers. I think Cooper is more similar to Potter. Hopefully we can keep him for another season and he can build on his experience and learn from his mistakes.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Negative Cooper on 18:25 - Nov 9 with 4333 viewsDr_Winston

To control a game either home or away you need a midfield up to the job. Cooper hasn't got one. There are justifiable questions you could ask of him, but after an away draw against an in form side that leaves us unbeaten away until at least the end of November it would be somewhat churlish to ask them now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Negative Cooper on 18:28 - Nov 9 with 4296 viewsDarran

Negative Cooper on 18:20 - Nov 9 by monmouth

I thought we were ok today. Trying to play some nice stuff on the floor. But I do think our results have exceeded our performances. We looked better last season.

Far exceeded.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Negative Cooper on 18:29 - Nov 9 with 4297 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 18:03 - Nov 9 by monmouth

Thats the problem monny, we SHOULD have won that game today.

Cooper is too negative, it has started to show in his substitutions, he puts on roberts as a wing, ffs he did that last week and it invited wigan onto us, what does that say to petersen who is an out an out winger? Then he he puts fulton a defensive midfielder on for arguably our best player celina.

Dont get me wrong i am normally a placid bloke when it comes to decision making but after seeing how SH!TE the 7th place team were at their own gaff i am starting to lose confidence in this guy.
Login to get fewer ads

Negative Cooper on 18:29 - Nov 9 with 4294 viewsmonmouth

Negative Cooper on 18:25 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

To control a game either home or away you need a midfield up to the job. Cooper hasn't got one. There are justifiable questions you could ask of him, but after an away draw against an in form side that leaves us unbeaten away until at least the end of November it would be somewhat churlish to ask them now.

I thought we should have won comfortably today after missing the first ten mins, and overall I think we have the away strategy sorted. The overall standard in this division is poor though. Our 2011 team, or cardiff's come to that would have mullered SW today.

Negative Cooper on 18:30 - Nov 9 with 4282 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 18:25 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

Not being funny Doc but you werent at todays game, they were awful and we should have won it by 2 at least.
Negative Cooper on 18:31 - Nov 9 with 4275 viewsDr_Winston

Negative Cooper on 18:29 - Nov 9 by monmouth

I thought we should have won comfortably today after missing the first ten mins, and overall I think we have the away strategy sorted. The overall standard in this division is poor though. Our 2011 team, or cardiff's come to that would have mullered SW today.

The overall standard is f*cking shite. Two good midfielders in Jan could see us pissing this league.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Negative Cooper on 18:32 - Nov 9 with 4273 viewsmonmouth

Negative Cooper on 18:29 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Thats the problem monny, we SHOULD have won that game today.

Cooper is too negative, it has started to show in his substitutions, he puts on roberts as a wing, ffs he did that last week and it invited wigan onto us, what does that say to petersen who is an out an out winger? Then he he puts fulton a defensive midfielder on for arguably our best player celina.

Dont get me wrong i am normally a placid bloke when it comes to decision making but after seeing how SH!TE the 7th place team were at their own gaff i am starting to lose confidence in this guy.

Come on mun, Roberts on the wing (and Surridge) won the game last week. I don't disagree with the negativity but I don't think that's what stopped us winning today. It was terrible misses not getting that second goal. Cooper can't control that.

Negative Cooper on 18:39 - Nov 9 with 4215 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 18:32 - Nov 9 by monmouth

Come on mun, Roberts on the wing (and Surridge) won the game last week. I don't disagree with the negativity but I don't think that's what stopped us winning today. It was terrible misses not getting that second goal. Cooper can't control that.

Yes he can by putting natural attacking players on the pitch therefore they will create more chances.

And fyi we were VERY lucky to win last week, surridges header was the only good attacking thing he did.

If we do want to go up we need to be more positive and cooper needs to know when to seize the opportunity.
Negative Cooper on 18:41 - Nov 9 with 4200 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bizarre thread. We played well today, got a deserved point and remain unbeaten away from home while sitting in the play off places. That’ll do for me on a Saturday night.

Poll: Tory leader

Negative Cooper on 19:03 - Nov 9 with 4123 viewsSPboy

Negative Cooper on 18:31 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

The overall standard is f*cking shite. Two good midfielders in Jan could see us pissing this league.

After all that you have said in the past, do you seriously believe the club will invest in 2 players in January ?
Negative Cooper on 19:04 - Nov 9 with 4121 viewsthornabyswan

Negative Cooper on 18:30 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Not being funny Doc but you werent at todays game, they were awful and we should have won it by 2 at least.

A good point for me they were a decent side hit the post twice.

As regards going negative most managers would bring on an extra defender when winning away from home with 15 to go.

Brought on Roberts and Surridge last week and won us the game.

We sold our best 2 players last season and replaced them with loans and freebies.

Ok we kept Ayew and Borja but Cooper is doing a very good job under the circumstances
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:08]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Negative Cooper on 19:07 - Nov 9 with 4109 viewsDr_Winston

Negative Cooper on 19:03 - Nov 9 by SPboy

After all that you have said in the past, do you seriously believe the club will invest in 2 players in January ?

What have I said in the past?

Negative Cooper on 19:56 - Nov 9 with 3969 viewsGaryjack

Negative Cooper on 19:07 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

What have I said in the past?

After a brief look at your posting history, i can honestly say that i don't believe you will receive a reply that holds any substance to it.
Negative Cooper on 20:11 - Nov 9 with 3914 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 19:04 - Nov 9 by thornabyswan

A good point for me they were a decent side hit the post twice.

As regards going negative most managers would bring on an extra defender when winning away from home with 15 to go.

Brought on Roberts and Surridge last week and won us the game.

We sold our best 2 players last season and replaced them with loans and freebies.

Ok we kept Ayew and Borja but Cooper is doing a very good job under the circumstances
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:08]

Thats the point im making Thorn, yes they had 2 chances but apart from that they did fvck all

Honestly they were not a good team and if we are to mount a promotion challenge then we need to be putting these teams away no matter how fvcking good they are at home, we are more than capable but atm our manager is just too sh!t scared to go for it.
Negative Cooper on 20:18 - Nov 9 with 3884 viewsswancity

Yet another uneaten away game and now the only team in the e football league unbeaten away from home and yet someone decides to post shyte and it is shyte about negative tactics. It’s easy to be wise after the event, to criticise, and to offer alternatives but those substitutions made complete sense to help see out a game. I despair sometimes at the total lack of knowledge and understanding from people who watch most if not all of the games.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Negative Cooper on 20:21 - Nov 9 with 3865 viewsswancity

Negative Cooper on 20:11 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Thats the point im making Thorn, yes they had 2 chances but apart from that they did fvck all

Honestly they were not a good team and if we are to mount a promotion challenge then we need to be putting these teams away no matter how fvcking good they are at home, we are more than capable but atm our manager is just too sh!t scared to go for it.

That’s absolute crap it has to be said.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Negative Cooper on 20:25 - Nov 9 with 3843 viewslonglostjack

Negative Cooper on 20:11 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Disclaimer- Didn’t see game so comments based on text info. The substitutions seemed logical. I love to see a fast outfield player though to keep them thinking. Who could we have brought on for that? Routs and Dyer played from the start and Garrick out. Fulton for Celina in hindsight a mistake maybe. No idea but that also looks logical.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Negative Cooper on 20:25 - Nov 9 with 3841 viewsBadlands

Another game where points were thrown away at the end.
Yes we won in dramatic fashion last week but today were in almost complete control when he took off two of our hardest working players.
Why replace Dyer with Roberts and then play Roberts as a wing when we have Peterson and Surridge bench warming? I can see the sense in Roberts taking over at right back and pushing Naughton into a 3 man centre defence but not to come on and not defend.
Fulton for Celina? It just disrupted the midfield and Fulton offered almost nothing.
Surridge for Routs so late on! To me that smacks of a manager having to give the loanee games on a stats board.
All in all I am still unconvinced by Cooper.
We have a very goo squad but have grown points away too easily.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Negative Cooper on 20:28 - Nov 9 with 3828 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:18 - Nov 9 by swancity

Yet another uneaten away game and now the only team in the e football league unbeaten away from home and yet someone decides to post shyte and it is shyte about negative tactics. It’s easy to be wise after the event, to criticise, and to offer alternatives but those substitutions made complete sense to help see out a game. I despair sometimes at the total lack of knowledge and understanding from people who watch most if not all of the games.

From someone who actually watch most of the away games actually.

I post after the event because thats the only time i can post the shyte that you say i post because i post after watch the full game then come away then post what i think is right, just because i put something on that most disagree with i know nothing about football? I think thats very disingenuous, im sorry to have an opinion that goes against all these A star football coaches that post on here and most of these didnt go to the last two away games so dont really have any idea what thw fvck they are talking about.

Yes its ok to be unbeaten away from home but imho we should have gone for throat as weds were not a good team, simple assumption, ridiculously ridiculed.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 20:31]
Negative Cooper on 20:32 - Nov 9 with 3795 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:21 - Nov 9 by swancity

That’s absolute crap it has to be said.

Why?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024