Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“I didn’t know Shylock from The Merchant of Venice was Jewish” 21:31 - Nov 9 with 673 viewsHighjack

Jesus H.Corbett what the ruddy hell is going on???

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/08/gideon-bull-labour-candidate-pu

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“I didn’t know Shylock from The Merchant of Venice was Jewish” on 21:40 - Nov 9 with 649 viewsbluey_the_blue

It gets better.

Laura Pidcock today did her launch, hailing Corbyn.

Critics of the antisemitism?

"Forgive them for they know not what they do".

So...

She's comparing Corbyn to Christ and also using the Luke quote which has been used for antisemitism ( "Christ killers" ) throughout history.

It's as if they really want to lose the election.
“I didn’t know Shylock from The Merchant of Venice was Jewish” on 22:10 - Nov 9 with 600 viewslonglostjack

“I didn’t know Shylock from The Merchant of Venice was Jewish” on 21:40 - Nov 9 by bluey_the_blue

It gets better.

Laura Pidcock today did her launch, hailing Corbyn.

Critics of the antisemitism?

"Forgive them for they know not what they do".

So...

She's comparing Corbyn to Christ and also using the Luke quote which has been used for antisemitism ( "Christ killers" ) throughout history.

It's as if they really want to lose the election.

FFS - as if your average voter is interested. You’re living in a political bubble sunshine.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024