Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative Klopp 13:00 - Nov 11 with 1359 viewsswancity

Bringing off a striker to see out a game. Disgraceful. Why so defensive?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Negative Klopp on 13:20 - Nov 11 with 1334 viewsoldcob

His team are top of the best league in the world by eight points, and you criticise his management technique????
Negative Klopp on 13:34 - Nov 11 with 1311 viewsGlyn1

Negative Klopp on 13:20 - Nov 11 by oldcob

His team are top of the best league in the world by eight points, and you criticise his management technique????

No. He's having a sly dig at the people here who've been criticising Cooper for doing the same thing against Sheffield Wednesday.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 13:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Negative Klopp on 13:50 - Nov 11 with 1265 viewskarnataka

Negative Klopp on 13:34 - Nov 11 by Glyn1

No. He's having a sly dig at the people here who've been criticising Cooper for doing the same thing against Sheffield Wednesday.

Wouldn't say it was sly. Obvious or blatant if you ask me!
Negative Klopp on 13:54 - Nov 11 with 1249 viewsnantywatcher

Negative Klopp on 13:50 - Nov 11 by karnataka

Wouldn't say it was sly. Obvious or blatant if you ask me!

I think your overestimating Fireboy's grasp of reality.
Negative Klopp on 15:04 - Nov 11 with 1168 viewsveng9

Firmino was brought off after Liverpool were 3-1 up in the 79th minute. There's a very clear difference between that substitution and the ones Cooper made when we were only 0-1 up. Oxlade-Chamberlain came on for him anyway and it still left them with Salah and Mane up front so it's not like he brought on a right back for a winger or a defensive midfielder for an attacking midfielder. Gomez did come on for Salah but that was the 87th minute and they were still 3-1 up.

Cooper made the wrong substitutions. It happens (a bit too much recently) and I hope he learns from it as he has learned to play proper wingers but it was the wrong thing to do and almost cost us the game completely.
Negative Klopp on 15:38 - Nov 11 with 1131 viewsnantywatcher

Negative Klopp on 15:04 - Nov 11 by veng9

Firmino was brought off after Liverpool were 3-1 up in the 79th minute. There's a very clear difference between that substitution and the ones Cooper made when we were only 0-1 up. Oxlade-Chamberlain came on for him anyway and it still left them with Salah and Mane up front so it's not like he brought on a right back for a winger or a defensive midfielder for an attacking midfielder. Gomez did come on for Salah but that was the 87th minute and they were still 3-1 up.

Cooper made the wrong substitutions. It happens (a bit too much recently) and I hope he learns from it as he has learned to play proper wingers but it was the wrong thing to do and almost cost us the game completely.

"Cooper made the wrong substitutions."
Complete and utter rubbish.
Negative Klopp on 16:05 - Nov 11 with 1090 viewsvetchonian

Funny didnt hear many complaining when he made similar subs at Wigan...which led to us scoring the winner.

As I have mentioned elsewhere the subs allowed a bolstering defensively whilst still offering attacking options....Roberts spent most of his time in the Wednesday half,also had opportunity to score, Byers moved into the Celina position we didnt go all out defense.

Maybe Peterson has not got the right defensive approach .....Connor was played as a winger not a fullback..but was capable of tracking back and doing the defensive duties the subs didnt cost us the first goal......!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Negative Klopp on 16:23 - Nov 11 with 1063 viewsswancity

“ Cooper made the wrong substitutions “

No he didn’t . He had good valid reasons for doing what he did. It made complete sense at least to anyone with a football brain ...

Your wrong. 👍🏻

Login to get fewer ads

Negative Klopp on 16:54 - Nov 11 with 1022 viewsEbo

Negative Klopp on 16:23 - Nov 11 by swancity

“ Cooper made the wrong substitutions “

No he didn’t . He had good valid reasons for doing what he did. It made complete sense at least to anyone with a football brain ...

Your wrong. 👍🏻

"You're wrong"

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Negative Klopp on 17:58 - Nov 11 with 963 viewsoldcob

Negative Klopp on 13:34 - Nov 11 by Glyn1

Never did get irony.
Negative Klopp on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 905 viewsvetchonian

Negative Klopp on 16:54 - Nov 11 by Ebo

"You're wrong"

So funny how Cooper is slated for doing what Laudrup was lauded for when he started games with three full backs with Rangel playing as a winger in front of Tiendalli as full back....when Dyer was in his prime!!!!
Just shows some folks on here gave no idea about the game
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:27]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Negative Klopp on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 905 viewsFireboy2

To the OP

What a w@nker

Your card is marked cvnt.
Negative Klopp on 18:04 - Nov 12 with 711 viewsswancity

Negative Klopp on 19:25 - Nov 11 by Fireboy2

To the OP

What a w@nker

Your card is marked cvnt.

Christ that’s a bit of an overreaction 😂

What does card marked mean?

Negative Klopp on 18:23 - Nov 12 with 704 viewsbuilthjack

Negative Klopp on 18:04 - Nov 12 by swancity

Christ that’s a bit of an overreaction 😂

What does card marked mean?

Don't go out after dark.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Negative Klopp on 18:27 - Nov 12 with 703 viewsswancity

Negative Klopp on 18:23 - Nov 12 by builthjack

Don't go out after dark.

Ok. I’ve also boarded up all windows and got a better alarm installed today with five lever deadlocks on all doors.
I’ve also got bullet proof glass on the car now thanks 👍🏻

Negative Klopp on 18:30 - Nov 12 with 701 viewsbuilthjack

Negative Klopp on 18:27 - Nov 12 by swancity

Ok. I’ve also boarded up all windows and got a better alarm installed today with five lever deadlocks on all doors.
I’ve also got bullet proof glass on the car now thanks 👍🏻

Fireboy will get in. I would move. Quick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Negative Klopp on 18:36 - Nov 12 with 700 viewsswancity

Negative Klopp on 18:30 - Nov 12 by builthjack

Fireboy will get in. I would move. Quick.

I’m sure he will. I am. The house is on the market already.

I’m moving to the Outer Hebrides on Thursday.

Negative Klopp on 19:43 - Nov 12 with 676 viewsFireboy2

Negative Klopp on 18:36 - Nov 12 by swancity

I’m sure he will. I am. The house is on the market already.

I’m moving to the Outer Hebrides on Thursday.

Its nearer to me ya gobsh!te.
Negative Klopp on 20:22 - Nov 12 with 660 viewsFireboy2

Negative Klopp on 19:43 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

Its nearer to me ya gobsh!te.

Btw im sorry i mentioned your card is marked, i had an decent afternoon sesh in wigan but you are still a tvvat though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024