Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hunted C4 14:21 - Nov 11 with 901 viewsCountyJim

How would you get on I think I would be ok because I can do without technology such as phones that seems to be most people's downfall
Hunted C4 on 16:14 - Nov 11 with 823 viewsDarran

Jim you really need to get a life mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hunted C4 on 01:44 - Nov 12 with 689 viewshuwrichards57

Set up a tent in the fcking Highlands or somewhere of that ilk. Your right if you get up there undetected then if you can resist the urge to use a phone then you probably could ride it out.
Hunted C4 on 10:32 - Nov 12 with 569 viewsNotLoyal

Anus and his fantasists would have won it for years in the 90s.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hunted C4 on 11:14 - Nov 12 with 558 viewsCountyJim

Hunted C4 on 01:44 - Nov 12 by huwrichards57

Set up a tent in the fcking Highlands or somewhere of that ilk. Your right if you get up there undetected then if you can resist the urge to use a phone then you probably could ride it out.

I think it helps if you're not on Twitface or other similar platforms.

Think I would hide/bury small amounts of cash in various locations before hand
Hunted C4 on 11:27 - Nov 12 with 550 viewsHighjack

Dig a hole and ask Gazza to bring you chicken and a few cans every night.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hunted C4 on 17:12 - Nov 12 with 469 viewsJimmyGilligan

It's largely scripted, the producers obviously know what's going on on both sides and they feed information to the 'hunters', they contact people the rules state they shouldn't and they make the contestants do stupid things...like using phones.
If someone went completely off the grid they'd never find them, it would be crap tv and would make the so called professionals look like idiots.
Hunted C4 on 20:22 - Nov 12 with 410 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Hunted C4 on 17:12 - Nov 12 by JimmyGilligan

It's largely scripted, the producers obviously know what's going on on both sides and they feed information to the 'hunters', they contact people the rules state they shouldn't and they make the contestants do stupid things...like using phones.
If someone went completely off the grid they'd never find them, it would be crap tv and would make the so called professionals look like idiots.

I really like the programme, but you are correct its scripted. Not using or carrying modern technology is the key element,but collecting cash is the tricky bit in these days.
Hunted C4 on 20:24 - Nov 12 with 407 viewsHighjack

Hunted C4 on 17:12 - Nov 12 by JimmyGilligan

I haven’t seen it but presumably the cameramen filming them know where they are?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024