Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff 17:05 - Nov 11 with 15610 viewsforkbeard

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:48 - Nov 11 with 2108 viewsbluey_the_blue

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:46 - Nov 11 by Darran

Well he’s not really is he because Sala was never your player.

Drinking again?

He wrote almost verbatim what you wrote...
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:59 - Nov 11 with 2071 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’d like to see Russell Slade back. He’s got unfinished business there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:03 - Nov 11 with 2061 views34dfgdf54

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:33 - Nov 11 by pencoedjack

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=210887&sid=9baf64e61c9373

Please

Neil Harris or Flynn would be classic.

That Annis makes me laugh though, on a thread earlier in the day he said it wasn’t true Warnock was leaving, now he’s gone he’s backtracked and is trying to make out he’s got info on who the chairman has spoken too. Seriously thick / deluded.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 2007 viewstaffpunk

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:03 - Nov 11 by 34dfgdf54

Neil Harris or Flynn would be classic.

That Annis makes me laugh though, on a thread earlier in the day he said it wasn’t true Warnock was leaving, now he’s gone he’s backtracked and is trying to make out he’s got info on who the chairman has spoken too. Seriously thick / deluded.

He's not the brightest, fair play. I did tell people in my local yesterday, when I got back from the Bristol game that I thought he'd resign/get the push. His time at the Club has been a success, but it was time for him to go. Please not Mark Hughes or Pullis.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:19 - Nov 11 with 1989 viewsJack11

In a world of media trained magnolia types, he's certainly always got an opinion. Personally I don't have a problem with that. He's about as old school as they get and I find it refreshing in today's game. Would I want him to manage the Swans, definitely not but I've got respect for him. Will it be popular here, no but I don't care. Perhaps that's why I don't mind Warnock.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:28 - Nov 11 with 1945 viewslonglostjack

Please let it be Giggs. On the other hand somebody give Bob Bradley a ring.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:31 - Nov 11 with 1929 viewssainthelens

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:19 - Nov 11 by Jack11

In a world of media trained magnolia types, he's certainly always got an opinion. Personally I don't have a problem with that. He's about as old school as they get and I find it refreshing in today's game. Would I want him to manage the Swans, definitely not but I've got respect for him. Will it be popular here, no but I don't care. Perhaps that's why I don't mind Warnock.

From when we knocked his Sheff Utd outa the cup, and then the derby, hes always had a problem with us. Have heard him interviewed over the years when wer brought up in conversation....we niggled him.
So fck him , even tho I'd have preferred him to stay there, I find his very existence galling.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:31 - Nov 11 with 1937 viewsbluey_the_blue

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:59 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d like to see Russell Slade back. He’s got unfinished business there

You say that but with fvck all money, dealing with the dross Ole left us with think he did a bloody good job taking us from 17th to 8th whilst cutting the wage bill dramatically.

Wouldn't want him back mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:39 - Nov 11 with 1908 viewsDewi1jack

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:31 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

You say that but with fvck all money, dealing with the dross Ole left us with think he did a bloody good job taking us from 17th to 8th whilst cutting the wage bill dramatically.

Wouldn't want him back mind.

Give Ole another go mun.
I'm sure he could take you to your next level.
Then you can go for a Non league manager in preparation for walking that division the season after

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:39 - Nov 11 with 1907 viewsVincent_Vega

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:33 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Those bunch of hoofers that kept ball on ground with Ward up front vs Man Yoo and played them off the park you mean?

Lol

aww bless must be really satisfying to know you played actual football for one game out of 2 and a half seasons under Colin.

Must be worth the season tickets alone.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:50 - Nov 11 with 1858 viewsplasjack

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:39 - Nov 11 by Vincent_Vega

Lol

aww bless must be really satisfying to know you played actual football for one game out of 2 and a half seasons under Colin.

Whoever gets the poisoned chalice, will have to get rid of most of the present team and start from scratch, which will be a monumental task going from anti football too a passing game, and very expensive.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:51 - Nov 11 with 1847 viewsbluey_the_blue

Lol

Well, was more than that. Winning streak start of promotion season had some bloody good stuff, then Warnock settled for what he had and went away from it.

As I said, he should have gone in summer.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:52 - Nov 11 with 1842 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lol

The players must have rebelled. Anyway it was straight back to normal thereafter

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:52 - Nov 11 with 1844 viewsbluey_the_blue

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:50 - Nov 11 by plasjack

Whoever gets the poisoned chalice, will have to get rid of most of the present team and start from scratch, which will be a monumental task going from anti football too a passing game, and very expensive.

Not necessarily.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:01 - Nov 11 with 1796 viewslonglostjack

Time for Vincent to call in the debt I reckon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:02 - Nov 11 with 1789 viewssherpajacob

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:33 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Those bunch of hoofers that kept ball on ground with Ward up front vs Man Yoo and played them off the park you mean?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/48195688

26% possession, more than you usually manage I suppose.

You can get medical help Bluey, I suggest you seek it sooner rather than later.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:04 - Nov 11 with 1790 viewsvetchonian

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 18:41 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Nah, we'll give him 5p in the pound...

But at least we recognised we owed people and made some effort to pay something unlike your mob disgraceful.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:06 - Nov 11 with 1777 viewsDarran

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:02 - Nov 11 by sherpajacob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/48195688

26% possession, more than you usually manage I suppose.

You can get medical help Bluey, I suggest you seek it sooner rather than later.

Hahahahaha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:07 - Nov 11 with 1773 viewsbluey_the_blue

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:04 - Nov 11 by vetchonian

But at least we recognised we owed people and made some effort to pay something unlike your mob disgraceful.

Club persuing the process, including appeal based upon believing FIFA ignored evidence.

Which every club would do.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:07 - Nov 11 with 1773 viewsVincent_Vega

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 19:52 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Not necessarily.

Well with what I saw at the Liberty and what I’ve seen on Sky, it’ll be a monumental task.
I can say with great confidence that when the new manager is appointed the first thing will be ‘the players aren’t fit enough’ because they look fûcked every game and they're doing nothing!

For what I see and granted I don’t study you lot to any great depth the club simply isn’t setup for a more passing expansive mantra of playing. Bellamy bleats on about promoting youth but if they're taught to bully opposition players then no wonder as a tall broad 19 year old would get destroyed in the championship.

Good luck anyway, you’re going to need it *snigger

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:09 - Nov 11 with 1755 viewsvetchonian

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:07 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Club persuing the process, including appeal based upon believing FIFA ignored evidence.

So if he wasnt your player why the photos with the shirt......Leeds didn't do the same with Dan James as paperwork incomplete

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:09 - Nov 11 with 1753 viewsbluey_the_blue

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:07 - Nov 11 by Vincent_Vega

Well with what I saw at the Liberty and what I’ve seen on Sky, it’ll be a monumental task.
I can say with great confidence that when the new manager is appointed the first thing will be ‘the players aren’t fit enough’ because they look fûcked every game and they're doing nothing!

For what I see and granted I don’t study you lot to any great depth the club simply isn’t setup for a more passing expansive mantra of playing. Bellamy bleats on about promoting youth but if they're taught to bully opposition players then no wonder as a tall broad 19 year old would get destroyed in the championship.

Good luck anyway, you’re going to need it *snigger

Under Bellamy, u18s won league title for first time, some nice passing stuff. Players kept down at that level to work together.

There's been a disparity in styles for some time between Academy and first team.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:10 - Nov 11 with 1741 viewsVincent_Vega

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:09 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Under Bellamy, u18s won league title for first time, some nice passing stuff. Players kept down at that level to work together.

There's been a disparity in styles for some time between Academy and first team.

Well I’ll look forward to seeing these great prodigies on January 11th (subject to SWP) if they’re THAT good.

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:14 - Nov 11 with 1712 viewsbluey_the_blue

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:10 - Nov 11 by Vincent_Vega

Well I’ll look forward to seeing these great prodigies on January 11th (subject to SWP) if they’re THAT good.

It all depends who the manager is.
Could see someone like Cameron Coxe coming in at full back.

Some of the others I'd say are probably a good year away from being thrown into Championship.

Someone like Waite has fantastic ability but he's something like two feet tall.
Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:19 - Nov 11 with 1674 viewsGaryjack

Colin W@nker leaves Cardiff on 20:07 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

No they wouldn't bluey. Registered with the Welsh FA as a Cardiff City player. End of. Anything your disgusting club comes up with is a very slippery attempt at clutching at straws.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024