Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! 17:38 - Nov 11 with 2507 viewsladyjack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:48 - Nov 11 with 688 viewsexiledclaseboy

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:45 - Nov 11 by sg1912

I'm struggling to understand your point...
Are you saying that Boris Johnson deliberately cocked up on Sunday and the BBC are covering for him?

Not deliberately but the Beeb certainly seems to have tried to cover a mistake he made. It’s of no real consequence except as an illustration of how cowed and afraid to challenge authority the BBC is these days.

Poll: Tory leader

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:55 - Nov 11 with 670 viewssg1912

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:48 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Not deliberately but the Beeb certainly seems to have tried to cover a mistake he made. It’s of no real consequence except as an illustration of how cowed and afraid to challenge authority the BBC is these days.

Agreed, although it hardly has 'dire consequences' for our democracy as LJ is suggesting.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:56 - Nov 11 with 661 viewsexiledclaseboy

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:55 - Nov 11 by sg1912

Agreed, although it hardly has 'dire consequences' for our democracy as LJ is suggesting.

Yes, I’d describe that statement as hyperbole.

Poll: Tory leader

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:02 - Nov 11 with 644 viewsLohengrin

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:56 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, I’d describe that statement as hyperbole.

Let’s be honest this is barely a storm in an eggcup let alone a teacup. There’s nothing to see.

Enjoyable thread though. I’m immensely enjoying Trampie imagining the real power behind the BBC are the Bow Group.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:03 - Nov 11 with 640 viewsHumpty

Our national broadcaster editing footage in a dishonest way to cover up an embarrassing mistake by the PM in an election?

I'd call it very serious.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:07 - Nov 11 with 626 viewsladyjack

If it demonstrates a deliberate attempt by the state broadcaster to influence people during a general election campaign then it has dire consequences for our democracy.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:20 - Nov 11 with 607 viewssg1912

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:07 - Nov 11 by ladyjack

If it demonstrates a deliberate attempt by the state broadcaster to influence people during a general election campaign then it has dire consequences for our democracy.

I get that you don’t like anything right of the Green Party... but you’re clutching at straws here, do you really think that Boris making a fool of himself (again) is going to influence people with regards to what policies they agree or disagree with?
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:23 - Nov 11 with 598 viewsHumpty

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:20 - Nov 11 by sg1912

I get that you don’t like anything right of the Green Party... but you’re clutching at straws here, do you really think that Boris making a fool of himself (again) is going to influence people with regards to what policies they agree or disagree with?

That's not the point.

I don't care about Boris f*cking up. He's a buffoon, it's a nothing story. Though a lot more would have been made of it if it was Corbyn.

It's the BBC part that's the worrying bit. If they did do what they're being accused of it's extremely serious.
Login to get fewer ads

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:29 - Nov 11 with 580 viewsladyjack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:20 - Nov 11 by sg1912

The overwhelming majority of people are politically illiterate they have no interest or idea about various party policies, but what one looks like at the cenotaph that is a different matter, remember what the press did to Michael Foot ?
If the Beeb have deliberately doctored footage to interfere with reporting of a General Election campaign then how many times have they done it before ? and how many times will they do it again ?
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:33 - Nov 11 with 567 viewslondonlisa2001

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:02 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

Let’s be honest this is barely a storm in an eggcup let alone a teacup. There’s nothing to see.

Enjoyable thread though. I’m immensely enjoying Trampie imagining the real power behind the BBC are the Bow Group.

It’s no effect on Johnson. It does have an effect on the perception of the BBC.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:58 - Nov 11 with 539 viewsladyjack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 22:14 - Nov 11 with 524 viewsLohengrin

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 21:33 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s no effect on Johnson. It does have an effect on the perception of the BBC.

Amongst who? Those who think the Beeb is biased will keep on keeping on but this will just pass most folk by entirely.

I’m in a funeral tomorrow, if anybody raises this in the bar afterward I’ll be astonished.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 23:36 - Nov 11 with 493 viewsKilkennyjack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 20:45 - Nov 11 by sg1912

I'm struggling to understand your point...
Are you saying that Boris Johnson deliberately cocked up on Sunday and the BBC are covering for him?

No - two different things ...

1. Johnson screwed up yesterday on his own.

2. BBC then tried to cover it up by cutting in more favourable old footage.

Its not hard to understand.

BBC in an election period has proven to favour Johnson.
Needs to fully investigated.
BBC should cough it and apologise. #wreathgate

Beware of the Risen People

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 10:29 - Nov 12 with 418 viewsNotLoyal

I suppose Tramps is right, at least he now agrees Tommy isn’t a fascist and the bbc after their right wing stance against him are trying to expose and undermine the middle of the road conservative. I think we should all celebrate the fact he is at least cleared of these allegations. Nice one tramp.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 10:41 - Nov 12 with 408 viewsladyjack

The Beeb are reporting a cyber attack on the Labour party digital platforms.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 10:44 - Nov 12 with 400 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Was it trump or the Russian

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 10:52 - Nov 12 with 390 viewsladyjack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 10:44 - Nov 12 by felixstowe_jack

Was it trump or the Russian

Or Israel ?

Or China ?, or some political activist [sanctioned or unsanctioned] ? or there again what about an ordinary youngster in his bedroom ?
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 10:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024