Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! 17:38 - Nov 11 with 2506 viewsladyjack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 17:43 - Nov 11 with 1192 viewsDarran

Ferdie.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 17:50 - Nov 11 with 1175 viewsladyjack

This is extremely serious it seems to be 100% deliberate, it doesn't seem possible for it to be a genuine mistake, they would have to locate the old footage then doctor it into new footage then somebody would presumably have to sign it off, Johnson looked as if he was pissed in the real footage and looked scruffy and untidy and laid the wreath upside down, in the old footage he looked presentable and laid the wreath the correct way around.

The Beeb favour the Tories, the Monarchy, the Union State, Israel over Palestine, bosses over trade unions and are anti EU, expert researches came to such a conclusion although it was obvious and told the BBC but the Beeb don't seem to have done much about it, its a disgrace that tv licence payers have to put up with such propaganda.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 17:51]
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:45 - Nov 11 with 1101 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 17:50 - Nov 11 by ladyjack

This is extremely serious it seems to be 100% deliberate, it doesn't seem possible for it to be a genuine mistake, they would have to locate the old footage then doctor it into new footage then somebody would presumably have to sign it off, Johnson looked as if he was pissed in the real footage and looked scruffy and untidy and laid the wreath upside down, in the old footage he looked presentable and laid the wreath the correct way around.

The Beeb favour the Tories, the Monarchy, the Union State, Israel over Palestine, bosses over trade unions and are anti EU, expert researches came to such a conclusion although it was obvious and told the BBC but the Beeb don't seem to have done much about it, its a disgrace that tv licence payers have to put up with such propaganda.

Why are only left wing comedians on programmes like mock the week and have I got news for you?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:50 - Nov 11 with 1093 viewsLohengrin

I’d suggest you read this, Tramp. See if you don’t recognise yourself. In fact I’d urge everybody to read it, especially those intending to vote Labour.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:51 - Nov 11 with 1085 viewsWarwickHunt

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:45 - Nov 11 by felixstowe_jack

Why are only left wing comedians on programmes like mock the week and have I got news for you?

Because the right-wing ones are forty years behind the times or as funny as a hot lead enema.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:53 - Nov 11 with 1085 viewsbluey_the_blue

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 17:50 - Nov 11 by ladyjack

Yup, BBC favour Israel all the time. Why they are always reporting the daily barrage of rockets fired into Israel and Orla Guerin wasn't openly crying when scumbag Arafat died.

Muppet.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:55 - Nov 11 with 1083 viewslondonlisa2001

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:50 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

I’d suggest you read this, Tramp. See if you don’t recognise yourself. In fact I’d urge everybody to read it, especially those intending to vote Labour.

It is irrelevant though Lohengrin. Genuinely irrelevant.

I can’t bear Corbyn, but the BBC need to answer some very serious questions and quickly.

We are in purdah and this is simply unacceptable. A swathe of ex BBC news staff are saying that it cannot be done ‘in error’.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:57 - Nov 11 with 1075 viewsHumpty

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:45 - Nov 11 by felixstowe_jack

What are Tory comedians going to joke about? Taking benefits off the disabled?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:01]
Login to get fewer ads

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 1070 viewsLohengrin

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 18:55 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

It is irrelevant though Lohengrin. Genuinely irrelevant.

I can’t bear Corbyn, but the BBC need to answer some very serious questions and quickly.

We are in purdah and this is simply unacceptable. A swathe of ex BBC news staff are saying that it cannot be done ‘in error’.

How many times have you been watching either the National or regional news when the anchor provides a segue into the wrong clip?

I’m more interested in this Russian business than a muppet holding a wreath the wrong way up.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:08 - Nov 11 with 1053 viewslondonlisa2001

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:01 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

How many times have you been watching either the National or regional news when the anchor provides a segue into the wrong clip?

I’m more interested in this Russian business than a muppet holding a wreath the wrong way up.

Many times.

But that’s not what happened.

In the middle of coverage a 3 second clip of Johnson from 2016 was spliced in to the report and then it reverted back to yesterday’s coverage.

It looks as though that was deliberate.

But yes, I too am more interested in knowing more about the Russian report.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:10 - Nov 11 with 1049 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m not convinced it’s particularly important. Biased or not with regard to how he laid a wreath is largely irrelevant. The real news at the time was the putting on ice of the Acuri investigation. But that’ll be lost in the noise the same way the Russian interference report has been.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 1047 viewsLohengrin

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:08 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

Many times.

But that’s not what happened.

In the middle of coverage a 3 second clip of Johnson from 2016 was spliced in to the report and then it reverted back to yesterday’s coverage.

It looks as though that was deliberate.

But yes, I too am more interested in knowing more about the Russian report.

Probably an intern dropping a bollock rather than evidence of some in-house conspiracy, don’t you think?

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:14 - Nov 11 with 1042 viewslondonlisa2001

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:10 - Nov 11 by LeonWasGod

I’m not convinced it’s particularly important. Biased or not with regard to how he laid a wreath is largely irrelevant. The real news at the time was the putting on ice of the Acuri investigation. But that’ll be lost in the noise the same way the Russian interference report has been.

In and of itself it’s not. But it is vitally important if it demonstrates a deliberate attempt by our national, unbiased, state broadcaster to influence public perception unfairly during the run up to a general election. Then it becomes the most important news that there is.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:24 - Nov 11 with 1020 viewsladyjack

I think its extremely serious, people that have worked for the Beeb are saying its impossible unless it was deliberate, if they can do such a thing then they can do similar stunts for other things, the outcome of elections might have been effected.

Is it a coincidence that we have a right wing Tory Government ?
Is it a coincidence that Scotland voted to stay in the union ?
Is it a coincident that leave won the EU referendum ?
Is it a coincidence that the trade unions are smashed ?

Those 'winning' sides of the various arguments where all found to be pushed by the BBC when the experts were commissioned to look into potential BBC bias.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 1015 viewsHumpty

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:14 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

In and of itself it’s not. But it is vitally important if it demonstrates a deliberate attempt by our national, unbiased, state broadcaster to influence public perception unfairly during the run up to a general election. Then it becomes the most important news that there is.

This 100%.

I've always been a massive supporter of the BBC and have always given short shrift to accusations of supposed bias from either side.

But this, along with Peter Oborne's article about Kuenssberg and the like helping Cummings spread his lies no questions asked, has caused me to reevaluate.

It's absolutely shocking IMO.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:28 - Nov 11 with 997 viewsladyjack

https://theconversation.com/hard-evidence-how-biased-is-the-bbc-17028

''So the evidence from the research is clear. The BBC tends to reproduce a Conservative, Eurosceptic, pro-business version of the world, not a left-wing, anti-business agenda.''
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:29]
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:33 - Nov 11 with 980 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:13 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

Probably an intern dropping a bollock rather than evidence of some in-house conspiracy, don’t you think?

Don’t be an idiot mun. How could the bbc mistakenly splice a 3 year old clip of Johnson Into yesterday’s report? Come on, I expect much better from you. Or has your hatred of Corbyn totally skewed your objectivity?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:35 - Nov 11 with 976 viewsbluey_the_blue

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:24 - Nov 11 by ladyjack

I think its extremely serious, people that have worked for the Beeb are saying its impossible unless it was deliberate, if they can do such a thing then they can do similar stunts for other things, the outcome of elections might have been effected.

Is it a coincidence that we have a right wing Tory Government ?
Is it a coincidence that Scotland voted to stay in the union ?
Is it a coincident that leave won the EU referendum ?
Is it a coincidence that the trade unions are smashed ?

Those 'winning' sides of the various arguments where all found to be pushed by the BBC when the experts were commissioned to look into potential BBC bias.

1) People voted for Tories.
2) Jocks realise Sturgeon is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.
3) Leave won because, duh, more people voted Leave.
4) Trade unions were smashed because they were disappearing up own arses. International games? Call strikes, quickly!

Still, it's all down to the BBC that has declining viewing figures...

If BBC favoured Leaving Eu, for example, then how come virtually every Question Time has had a panel numerically in favour of Remaining?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:38]
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:35 - Nov 11 with 975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:28 - Nov 11 by ladyjack

https://theconversation.com/hard-evidence-how-biased-is-the-bbc-17028

''So the evidence from the research is clear. The BBC tends to reproduce a Conservative, Eurosceptic, pro-business version of the world, not a left-wing, anti-business agenda.''
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:29]

I think you’ll find the bbc is quite pro remain

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:36 - Nov 11 with 972 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:35 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

1) People voted for Tories.
2) Jocks realise Sturgeon is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.
3) Leave won because, duh, more people voted Leave.
4) Trade unions were smashed because they were disappearing up own arses. International games? Call strikes, quickly!

Still, it's all down to the BBC that has declining viewing figures...

If BBC favoured Leaving Eu, for example, then how come virtually every Question Time has had a panel numerically in favour of Remaining?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:38]

I certainly agree with your last sentence.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:37 - Nov 11 with 965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:14 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

A few of us have been saying this for a while. I’m glad the mask has finally slipped.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:45 - Nov 11 with 945 viewsLohengrin

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:33 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Don’t be an idiot mun. How could the bbc mistakenly splice a 3 year old clip of Johnson Into yesterday’s report? Come on, I expect much better from you. Or has your hatred of Corbyn totally skewed your objectivity?

You tell me what are the operating procedures in the BBC footage archive and what are the time constraints they work under, how much time they have to error-proof before going to air? I haven’t got the faintest?

Given the clip did nothing to either damage or enhance Johnson’s standing I’d say mistake rather than malice is at the root. Did you even notice until you read about it on here? I certainly hadn’t.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:47 - Nov 11 with 935 viewslondonlisa2001

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:45 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

You tell me what are the operating procedures in the BBC footage archive and what are the time constraints they work under, how much time they have to error-proof before going to air? I haven’t got the faintest?

Given the clip did nothing to either damage or enhance Johnson’s standing I’d say mistake rather than malice is at the root. Did you even notice until you read about it on here? I certainly hadn’t.

People who have worked there say it had to be deliberate.

I tend to believe them.
More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:49 - Nov 11 with 930 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:45 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

They’ve got plenty of time to dmsearch the archives so it would seem. Disgusting bias, an affront to the democracy you have it in your head Corbyn is a danger to. This is right out of the communist media handbook as well as the fascist.

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:49 - Nov 11 with 925 viewslondonlisa2001

More evidence of BBC right wing bias ! on 19:13 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

No. Sorry, I don’t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024