Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal 13:50 - Nov 12 with 12988 viewsQJumpingJack

Some interesting comments from our former chairman on the James to Leeds move in early 2019.
Source: The Athletic

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-james-man-utd-
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:02 - Nov 12 with 5539 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:05 - Nov 12 with 5525 viewsHighjack

It explains rather a lot him spending transfer day pottering around the house watching dickinsons real deal instead of actually signing anyone.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:57 - Nov 12 with 5432 viewsJoe_bradshaw

“You need time to collect your thoughts and stay clear of making mad decisions “

Just one word to say to that.

Clucas.

I rest my case.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 15:30 - Nov 12 with 5350 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:57 - Nov 12 by Joe_bradshaw

“You need time to collect your thoughts and stay clear of making mad decisions “

Clucas.

I rest my case.

I'll raise you Ayew and Bony re-signatures

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 15:41 - Nov 12 with 5325 viewssainthelens

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:02 - Nov 12 by Darran

Fuçk him.

This.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 17:56 - Nov 12 with 5099 viewstheloneranger

Clucas.

I rest my case.

Ginger fvcker had a relapse on Saturday and remembered he's paid to play football ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 18:00 - Nov 12 with 5083 viewsNortbankboy

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 15:30 - Nov 12 by waynekerr55

I'll raise another two

Dan James
Mcberroernie

£35 mill profit
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 18:28 - Nov 12 with 5034 viewsDr_Winston

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:05 - Nov 12 by Highjack

It explains rather a lot him spending transfer day pottering around the house watching dickinsons real deal instead of actually signing anyone.

If he's not pissing off on holiday.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 18:56 - Nov 12 with 4974 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 18:00 - Nov 12 by Nortbankboy

I'll raise another two

Dan James
Mcberroernie

£35 mill profit

There he is.

Operating losses that nearly had us insolvent. Have another go

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:08 - Nov 12 with 4941 views3swan

"“I communicated with everybody at Leeds on the phone, back and forth, and I am sure they put Dan on to me as well."

You'd have thought that he knew if he had spoken to Dan
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:10 - Nov 12 with 4935 viewsSwansea93

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 15:30 - Nov 12 by waynekerr55

Mesa
Ngog
Tabanou

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:38 - Nov 12 with 4870 viewsswancity

Wow. He’s pulled the plug on a loan deal. With no guarantee of a transfer going through in any case.
He’s desperately trying to promote himself. Too late for that Jenkins. We know what you are.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:38 - Nov 12 with 4870 viewsjojaca

He got more right than wrong to give us our best spell in our history.

Even when you know, you never know?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:40 - Nov 12 with 4866 viewsswancity

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:38 - Nov 12 by jojaca

He did. You’ve missed the point though.

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:46 - Nov 12 with 4842 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:08 - Nov 12 by 3swan

"“I communicated with everybody at Leeds on the phone, back and forth, and I am sure they put Dan on to me as well."

You'd have thought that he knew if he had spoken to Dan

You would wouldn’t you?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:48 - Nov 12 with 4835 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:38 - Nov 12 by swancity

Wow. He’s pulled the plug on a loan deal. With no guarantee of a transfer going through in any case.
He’s desperately trying to promote himself. Too late for that Jenkins. We know what you are.

There does seem to be a bit of that going on doesn’t there?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:51 - Nov 12 with 4820 viewsswancity

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:48 - Nov 12 by Darran

There does seem to be a bit of that going on doesn’t there?

The blokes a minge who got lucky then treated people like shit. Ditto a few of the others.

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:51 - Nov 12 with 4818 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:38 - Nov 12 by jojaca

The managers who he trusted to get player decisions right did so for our most successful spell. I will give him credit for allowing them to make those decisions. When he decided he no longer wanted managers to make the football decisions and set himself up as the chair of the recruitment panel the success rate fell off a cliff.

He then decided to bail out to anyone with the money irrespective of its impact on the club. This is in direct contrast to his proclamations on the matter about leaving the club in reliable hands. Any old hedge fund will do.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:20 - Nov 12 with 4736 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:51 - Nov 12 by Joe_bradshaw

The managers who he trusted to get player decisions right did so for our most successful spell. I will give him credit for allowing them to make those decisions. When he decided he no longer wanted managers to make the football decisions and set himself up as the chair of the recruitment panel the success rate fell off a cliff.

He then decided to bail out to anyone with the money irrespective of its impact on the club. This is in direct contrast to his proclamations on the matter about leaving the club in reliable hands. Any old hedge fund will do.

Well done, in just two short paragraphs, you've summed things up perfectly.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:27 - Nov 12 with 4712 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:02 - Nov 12 by Darran

Fuçk him.

This 1,000,000 times.

The Sellout Scumbag totally undid ALL the good he did for us over the years by virtue of his totally underhand and scheming behaviour in offloading his shares for top dollar to the Yanks with NO CONSIDERATION WHATSOEVER AS TO THE FUTURE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE CLUB.

‘By the Fans for the Fans’ don’t make me laugh ....JTAK was a total farce/US ‘Selling Tool’.

Jenkins lined his own pockets along with the other undesirables in an excruciatingly unpalatable and deceptive manner (as opposed to the honourable Mel Nurse for example) and they all lived by the sword and accepted all the accolades which went with it and must now ‘die by the sword’.

This ‘story’ about Jenkins blocking the Dan James transfer to Leeds is just a desperate attempt by Judas Jenkins to get some of the, shall we say, ‘naive fans’ back onside.

I hope the man never sets foot in our Club again, the same for Morgan, Dineen, The Clog et al, they’ve had their day and cashed out at a PREMIUM at a time of THEIR CHOICE, so please never, ever set foot over our doorstep again.

It’s not that long ago when we were standing up singing ....’You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club’.

Those sentiments remain true to this day.

STID......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:32 - Nov 12 with 4693 viewslonglostjack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 18:56 - Nov 12 by waynekerr55

There he is.

Operating losses that nearly had us insolvent. Have another go

This.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 20:34]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:41 - Nov 12 with 4657 viewswestside

Pity we didn't have Trev in the Prem.

We might still be there now.

Jenkins didn't refuse to answer the phone when the yanks came with their dollars to buy the club.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:43 - Nov 12 with 4650 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:41 - Nov 12 by westside

Pity we didn't have Trev in the Prem.

We might still be there now.

Jenkins didn't refuse to answer the phone when the yanks came with their dollars to buy the club.

Totally agree.

That’s why he’s known as Judas Jenkins !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:00 - Nov 12 with 4615 viewsLeonWasGod

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 17:56 - Nov 12 by theloneranger

Ginger fvcker had a relapse on Saturday and remembered he's paid to play football ...

He’s not a bad player, but this is his level. That was the problem - 1 decent season in the PL when everything clicked and we chucked money at him. Gower has one decent season in the PL when everything clicked around him, but I wouldn’t have spent £26m on him either.

Stupid signing for the money given Huw’s normal tight-fistedness. Maybe having someone else make the decision on money (or thinking the Yanks has more than they did) threw him? Who knows. But he went nuts that season and wasted it all.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:26 - Nov 12 with 4546 viewsGlyn1

Clucas.

I rest my case.

Would that be the Sam Clucas who Stoke fans think is their player of the season, and who scored 2 goals away at Barnsley last Saturday?

That Sam Clucas? Miles better than Joe Allen apparently.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/291931/sam-clucas-appreciation-thread

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024