Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal 13:50 - Nov 12 with 12946 viewsQJumpingJack

Some interesting comments from our former chairman on the James to Leeds move in early 2019.
Source: The Athletic

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-james-man-utd-
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:21 - Nov 13 with 2316 viewsmonmouth

Whatever his arguable merits as a chairman, he is a scheming, dissembling, slimy piece of utter shit as a man. That is his true measure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 22:10 - Nov 13 with 2265 viewsNortbankboy

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:21 - Nov 13 by monmouth

Whatever his arguable merits as a chairman, he is a scheming, dissembling, slimy piece of utter shit as a man. That is his true measure.

But still the most successful in the club's history.

Hope we can see those days again,I'd love another 7 yrs in
Premiership,and perhaps win the fans cup this time
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 22:52 - Nov 13 with 2235 viewsswancity

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 22:10 - Nov 13 by Nortbankboy

You’re either thick or on a wind up. I’m not sure which it is.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 00:25 - Nov 14 with 2204 viewsNotLoyal

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:04 - Nov 13 by Darran

He wasn’t watching Swansea City at the time of Tony Petty either because he was chairman of another football club.

We all agree then.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 00:28 - Nov 14 with 2203 viewstheloneranger

We've never been in the Premiership

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 08:34 - Nov 14 with 2139 views34dfgdf54

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 22:52 - Nov 13 by swancity

You’re either thick or on a wind up. I’m not sure which it is.

If I was a betting man, I'd go for thick.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 11:39 - Nov 14 with 2081 viewsBadlands

Not sure why you are getting abuse for stating a fact and offering a hope.
There again what have facts or an opinion doing on this forum?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 11:59 - Nov 14 with 2061 views34dfgdf54

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 11:39 - Nov 14 by Badlands

The facts you come out with are very seldom actual fact though are they?

I'm still waiting for the proof Eddie Howe isn't happy about Surridge, Watford want Wilmot back and how Capango is rated higher than Wilmot
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 12:11 - Nov 14 with 2056 viewsswancity

Have a think. I dare you.

Could it be to do with his reluctance or inability to offer balanced views whilst trying to conveniently over look the last few years completely including the sly devious dealings and selfish antics which were to the detriment of the Club? And to the Supporters Trust: who he used and abused systematically throughout until ditching them like a twopenny rabbit?

Nah couldn’t be any of that surely not.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 12:18 - Nov 14 with 2048 viewsLeonWasGod

Very true, you shouldn't get grief for pointing out the obvious. He did a fantastic job of resurrecting the club leading to 7 yrs in the PL. He (and the other sellouts) also destroyed their reputations at the end.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:35 - Nov 14 with 1978 viewsmonmouth

He's not getting any abuse from me. All mine is aimed at the shithouse, pathetic, dissembling, inventor of history Jenkins.

Swans had their most successful period under his chairmanship. Of course. That is not to say it was only down to him, and the bit that was down to him was more than adequately rewarded.

He's still a total excuse for a 'man'.

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 16:59 - Nov 14 with 1929 viewsvetchonian

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 22:39 - Nov 12 by Badlands

Nor did any of the other shareholders or shareholder groups or shareholder group members.
Money was invested in our future - he and the other shareholders the shareholder groups and shareholder group members at the time need to be congratulated and deserve our thanks.

So Martin Morgan did'nt benefit finacncially from the building development at either Landore or Fairwood?

YEs the club has been left with great facilities which have provided our current first team with some players but individuals "benefited" financially as this money went to their pockets.

Why did HJ need to pay himself such a high salary? THis was club was sold to everone as "not just another club" . Justr because other PL chairmen were being paid silly mpney doesnt mean a fan runnng for the fans needed to match othere.

YEs without the likes of HJ,MM et al we would not have got to the PL but boy did they get repaid.....unlike a certain Mel Nurse who made the whole rescue of the club back from Petty possible and then he donated his shares back to the club only for the sellouts to cash them in.

Now I see why uyou are so supportive of the Yanks......I dont actually believe they are siphoning off funds as the conspirancy theorists keep preaching about yet if they are they are only doing what our so called saviours ended up doing...alledgedly on the face of things

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 18:09 - Nov 14 with 1879 viewsNortbankboy

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 16:59 - Nov 14 by vetchonian

So Martin Morgan did'nt benefit finacncially from the building development at either Landore or Fairwood?

YEs the club has been left with great facilities which have provided our current first team with some players but individuals "benefited" financially as this money went to their pockets.

Why did HJ need to pay himself such a high salary? THis was club was sold to everone as "not just another club" . Justr because other PL chairmen were being paid silly mpney doesnt mean a fan runnng for the fans needed to match othere.

YEs without the likes of HJ,MM et al we would not have got to the PL but boy did they get repaid.....unlike a certain Mel Nurse who made the whole rescue of the club back from Petty possible and then he donated his shares back to the club only for the sellouts to cash them in.

Now I see why uyou are so supportive of the Yanks......I dont actually believe they are siphoning off funds as the conspirancy theorists keep preaching about yet if they are they are only doing what our so called saviours ended up doing...alledgedly on the face of things

Well if the yanks can achieve that success i will be a happy swan
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:40 - Nov 14 with 1805 viewslonglostjack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 14:35 - Nov 14 by monmouth

He's not getting any abuse from me. All mine is aimed at the shithouse, pathetic, dissembling, inventor of history Jenkins.

Swans had their most successful period under his chairmanship. Of course. That is not to say it was only down to him, and the bit that was down to him was more than adequately rewarded.

He's still a total excuse for a 'man'.

I remember our first season in the Premier League and or first game at Stamford Bridge. Friend of mine, a rent boy, got 2 tickets so was in the away posh end. At the cordon I walked past HJ who was remonstrating with the stewards because they wouldn’t let him past the barrier in his Audi. He thought he’d arrived at the top table but they didn’t know him from Adam. Makes me laugh now but at the time I felt sorry for him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 23:13 - Nov 14 with 1773 viewsbonymine

Well, well, here’s your revered Mr Jenkins speaking out BEFORE he took the money and ran ....(eventually anyway) ....we’d be a lot better off if the Yanks had appointed Trevor Birch from the outset rather than the ‘Old Boys Brigade’, self appointed and deluded Director Of Football. What could possibly go wrong ? 🤔🙄😂😂

‘You Greedy Bastards Don’t Ever Come Back’.

STID....Together Stronger 💪💪💪.

Meanwhile, Jackanory is alive & kicking ...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9724954/swansea-chairman-huw-jenki
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 23:21]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:57 - Nov 15 with 1628 viewsNortbankboy

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 23:13 - Nov 14 by bonymine

Well, well, here’s your revered Mr Jenkins speaking out BEFORE he took the money and ran ....(eventually anyway) ....we’d be a lot better off if the Yanks had appointed Trevor Birch from the outset rather than the ‘Old Boys Brigade’, self appointed and deluded Director Of Football. What could possibly go wrong ? 🤔🙄😂😂

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9724954/swansea-chairman-huw-jenki

We can't keep going over old ground.
Time to move on.
It would be great if Mr birch can be more successful than the Mr Jenkins era
Coys
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 00:50 - Nov 16 with 1581 viewsswan65split

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 23:13 - Nov 14 by bonymine

Thi..... well?,,,,,,,,,
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 0:51]
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:56 - Nov 16 with 1475 viewsTenbySwan

A friend went to Old Trafford last week.
They absolutely love James and cant believe they got him for 15m

He is the best seller for name and number on shirts.

The unofficial stalls around the ground were full of James T shirts.

Worth probably around 100m now?
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:10 - Nov 16 with 1455 viewsDJack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 19:56 - Nov 16 by TenbySwan

A friend went to Old Trafford last week.
They absolutely love James and cant believe they got him for 15m

He is the best seller for name and number on shirts.

The unofficial stalls around the ground were full of James T shirts.

Worth probably around 100m now?

£100 million! Are you serious?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:13 - Nov 16 with 1451 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 00:50 - Nov 16 by swan65split

Thi..... well?,,,,,,,,,
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 0:51]

There's only word that sums up that video for me.

EVIDENCE!
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:33 - Nov 16 with 1423 viewsTenbySwan

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:10 - Nov 16 by DJack

£100 million! Are you serious?

He is the fans favourite and possibly their best player. you have to think how much it would cost to prize him away from there.

A hell of a lot more than 15m that's for sure. 😏
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:37 - Nov 16 with 1416 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:33 - Nov 16 by TenbySwan

He is the fans favourite and possibly their best player. you have to think how much it would cost to prize him away from there.

A hell of a lot more than 15m that's for sure. 😏

It's the way the football world works. We got him for £72k. The rich take from the poor, we can't have it all ways.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:39 - Nov 16 with 1404 viewsmonmouth

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:13 - Nov 16 by Garyjack

There's only word that sums up that video for me.

EVIDENCE!

As I've said a few times now, I've always been amazed that his own words haven't been systematically and relentlessly against him again and again in public Gary.

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:43 - Nov 16 with 1395 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:39 - Nov 16 by monmouth

As I've said a few times now, I've always been amazed that his own words haven't been systematically and relentlessly against him again and again in public Gary.

I'm sure it's not being lost on the trusts legal team Mon.
Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 21:36 - Nov 16 with 1365 viewsTNT

Huw Jenkins and the Daniel James deal on 20:43 - Nov 16 by Garyjack

I'm sure it's not being lost on the trusts legal team Mon.

It would be nice for the regular fans, who go to home and away games, to know about this?

Appreciate some things have to be kept under wraps. But us fans will want to see those in due course, too.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024