Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12406 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 13 with 3532 viewsswanscopout

Flying from Cardiff tomorrow with my father .. really looking forward to this trip. Return on Sunday then onto Tuesday's game.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:39 - Nov 13 with 3508 viewstaffpunk

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 13 by swanscopout

Flying from Cardiff tomorrow with my father .. really looking forward to this trip. Return on Sunday then onto Tuesday's game.

Have a good trip, a few of my mates are going.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:03 - Nov 13 with 3472 viewsCountyJim

We should beat Azerbaijan but we still need Snookers
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:07 - Nov 13 with 3467 viewsJBT95

Can't wait for this one!
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:20 - Nov 13 with 3449 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:03 - Nov 13 by CountyJim

We should beat Azerbaijan but we still need Snookers

They were no mugs in the home game, hoping we can get the win and the other results go our way. We could do with a break.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:22 - Nov 13 with 3440 viewssainthelens

Really not bothered, just want our players back fit n healthy.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:48 - Nov 13 with 3406 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:20 - Nov 13 by majorraglan

They were no mugs in the home game, hoping we can get the win and the other results go our way. We could do with a break.

Bale is due a good game and ramsey is back.

Cmon boys do us proud.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 13 with 3360 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Win this one and I’ll go down on Tuesday night.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 13 with 3323 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Make sure you get a ticket after the game then, as the last 1500 will be snapped up quickly if we beat the Azers

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 13 with 3317 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Going to be no push over. Couple of boys from up this way are going out, safe journey everyone.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 13 with 3309 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 13 by builthjack

Make sure you get a ticket after the game then, as the last 1500 will be snapped up quickly if we beat the Azers

I have a ticket, Builth.

I’ve got a busy day Tuesday so if we feck up on Saturday I’ll give it to a family member.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:34 - Nov 13 with 3289 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 13 by Joe_bradshaw

I have a ticket, Builth.

I’ve got a busy day Tuesday so if we feck up on Saturday I’ll give it to a family member.

We will do it in Saturday deffo

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 13 with 3279 viewsFireboy2

I cant get down on tuesday as i have two hospital appointments on tuesday and wednesday.

Gutted as i think we will win on saturday to set the hungary game up nicely.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 22:15]
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 13 with 3254 viewsmajorraglan

I was supposed to be away with work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and would have missed the game, but that’s now been cancelled so I will be at the game. If we can get 2 wins I will be chuffed. Come on Wales
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 06:03 - Nov 14 with 3146 viewsKilkennyjack

I think we can do it ...

Looks like the front 6 could be

Rambo Ethan
Bale Wilson James
Keiffer

That looks good enough even without joey, Big joe, joniesta, dai brooks etc

Come on Cymru

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 12:34 - Nov 14 with 2992 viewsKGriz16

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:22 - Nov 13 by sainthelens

Really not bothered, just want our players back fit n healthy.

Why comment then?
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 13:10 - Nov 14 with 2967 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 13 by builthjack

These tickets are shifting. Under 700 seats left unsold now.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 14 with 2929 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 12:34 - Nov 14 by KGriz16

Why comment then?

He's doing a Darran.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 14 with 2887 viewsairedale

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Who’s Tuesday Night? Someone special methinks.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 14 with 2875 viewsVincent_Vega

Meh good luck Wales.

hearing on the grape vine that club rivalry is sneaking its way back into the international scene....

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 14 with 2835 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 14 by Vincent_Vega

Meh good luck Wales.

hearing on the grape vine that club rivalry is sneaking its way back into the international scene....

Which clubs?

Swans/Man U? Swans/Real Madrid? Swans/Juventus?

No one from Cardiff to stir up any trouble.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 14 with 2819 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 14 by Vincent_Vega

Meh good luck Wales.

I've been a home season ticket holder for Cymru matches for some time now and only have good things to say about the Cymru support.
That includes some away trips too.

So this grape vine, DeChaunac, Chambourcin?
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:10 - Nov 14 with 2771 viewstaffpunk

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Which clubs?

Swans/Man U? Swans/Real Madrid? Swans/Juventus?

No one from Cardiff to stir up any trouble.

Oh stop it.
I hope it's not true though, all the Cardiff young uns I know from round here who travel away to watch Wales [ including my son ], just go for a good time, not for any trouble. Let's hope it stays that way, hope we qualify as I couldn't make it last time.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 14 with 2765 viewsTenbySwan

You do all realise that in line with the new FAW policy Wales is now known as CYMRU . 😏

Everyone calling Wales, Wales will have a 100 lines.

I must stop calling Wales Wales .
........... 😁
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:31 - Nov 14 with 2737 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 14 by TenbySwan

You do all realise that in line with the new FAW policy Wales is now known as CYMRU . 😏

Everyone calling Wales, Wales will have a 100 lines.

........... 😁

"..NOW known as CYMRU"???
Silly person, where have you been? Take a simple history lesson from a school kid.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024