Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12648 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:41 - Nov 16 with 1342 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:04 - Nov 16 by marchamjack

So now that we’re guaranteed a playoff place (regardless of next 2 games) does anyone know how that works? Is it a 2 leg affair or just a one off game and if one off, who gets home advantage? Any details anyone?

Not sure if we are definitely guaranteed a spot. I think at the moment we are one of four teams who go into a draw, of which two will go through. I could be wrong.
The play offs are over 2 legs, on 26th and 31st March.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:52 - Nov 16 with 1322 viewsBest_loser

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:41 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Not sure if we are definitely guaranteed a spot. I think at the moment we are one of four teams who go into a draw, of which two will go through. I could be wrong.
The play offs are over 2 legs, on 26th and 31st March.

I thought the play offs were single leg, with the higher ranked team playing at home
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:56 - Nov 16 with 1315 viewsChief

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:52 - Nov 16 by Best_loser

I thought the play offs were single leg, with the higher ranked team playing at home

Correct. Two one off games, a semi and a final. A draw will decide who plays who and where. But in the draw with us will be teams who were in and around us in the nation's league.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:59 - Nov 16 with 1310 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:52 - Nov 16 by Best_loser

I said I could be wrong!
Bloody complicated.
Anyway, we will win our next two games and qualify.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:01 - Nov 16 with 1307 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:59 - Nov 16 by builthjack

I said I could be wrong!
Bloody complicated.
Anyway, we will win our next two games and qualify.

Yep and we will do.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 16 with 1290 viewsBest_loser

We have players from real madrid and juventus, and from smaller clubs like man u, the azers all play in the azer premier league, should win this by at least 2
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 9:19]
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:59 - Nov 16 with 1255 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 16 by Best_loser

We have players from real madrid and juventus, and from smaller clubs like man u, the azers all play in the azer premier league, should win this by at least 2

The problem is we have a manager who wouldn’t cut it in the Azerbaijan second division.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:24 - Nov 16 with 1229 viewsJBT95

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:04 - Nov 16 by marchamjack

So now that we’re guaranteed a playoff place (regardless of next 2 games) does anyone know how that works? Is it a 2 leg affair or just a one off game and if one off, who gets home advantage? Any details anyone?

If you were that into international football you'd know.

Also not like theres wiki page you can find the info out on.

BTW hope you are free a fornight today to book flights for Wales' games (or potential games).
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 10:28]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:29 - Nov 16 with 1224 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:11 - Nov 16 by Best_loser

The World Cup finalists failed to win there.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:56 - Nov 16 with 1145 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:24 - Nov 16 by JBT95

BTW hope you are free a fornight today to book flights for Wales' games (or potential games).

As it stands at the moment in
the Wales group.

Wales v Slovakia
Bosnia v Northern Ireland.
Play off dates 26 and 31 March highest ranked teams home in the semi finals a draw for home advantage for the final.

2 wins though and providing Croatia dont lose at home tonight will be enough for Wales to qualify automatically.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 12:04]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 12:34 - Nov 16 with 1109 viewsMagic_Michu

Wales guaranteed a play off place after Sweden won against Romania!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 13:19 - Nov 16 with 1077 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 12:34 - Nov 16 by Magic_Michu

Wales guaranteed a play off place after Sweden won against Romania!

We know MM.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 16 with 1048 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:24 - Nov 16 by JBT95

The majority of Wales doesn’t give a f**k about these qualifiers though, JBT.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 16 with 1030 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 16 by MrSwerve

Not sure about that Wales have only qualified for 1 major tournament since 1958 and it was a big deal 4 years ago.

A big deal for me as is Swans and the rugby World Cup.

You maybe right but I dont get it
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 14:10]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 16 with 1009 viewsChief

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:56 - Nov 16 by thornabyswan

As it stands at the moment in
the Wales group.

Wales v Slovakia
Bosnia v Northern Ireland.
Play off dates 26 and 31 March highest ranked teams home in the semi finals a draw for home advantage for the final.

2 wins though and providing Croatia dont lose at home tonight will be enough for Wales to qualify automatically.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 12:04]

Almost impossible for us to play Slovakia in the play offs though as it is very likely one of us will qualify automatically via our qualification group at the expense of Hungary in 2nd place. Weird if we did end up playing them again having already played them in this group. Hopefully we won't need it.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:20 - Nov 16 with 1005 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 16 by Chief

Almost impossible for us to play Slovakia in the play offs though as it is very likely one of us will qualify automatically via our qualification group at the expense of Hungary in 2nd place. Weird if we did end up playing them again having already played them in this group. Hopefully we won't need it.

If Croatia beat them tonight and Hungary get a draw against us we will both be in play offs.

There is a sky article stating its Slovakia as it stands now but yes could well change.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 14:22]

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 16 with 992 viewssplJack

You are one pompous little tw@t
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:55 - Nov 16 with 963 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 16 by MrSwerve

Speak for yourself mun.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 16 with 885 viewsraynor94

Ramsey on the bench

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 16 with 877 viewsmonmouth

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 16 by raynor94

Ramsey on the bench

He'll be like Giggles then. Totally on his arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 16 with 875 viewsDJack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 16 by monmouth

He'll be like Giggles then. Totally on his arse.

Hey Monny will you be having a drink whilst watching the game?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 16 with 824 viewsmarchamjack

I’ll make sure I check with you first obviously in 2 weeks time then to see if I’m allowed to book flights to wherever Wales might be playing, just so that Wales’ No. 1 fan is not put out in any way

I did look on Wikipedia too btw, thanks for the tip...I checked out Massive Bellend...it just said see JBT95 👍

Are you in Azerbaijan ?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 16 with 788 viewsmonmouth

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 16 by DJack

Hey Monny will you be having a drink whilst watching the game?

No, had my quota for the month

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 16 with 765 viewsDJack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 16 by monmouth

No, had my quota for the month

Ah! I was looking forward to you ripping the shît out of some idiot later. me I've not had any for close to a month so I might partake later.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 16 with 761 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ugh. Wish we could turn teh comms off

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024