Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12417 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:05 - Nov 16 with 1098 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:59 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

Ampadu is a red card waiting to happen tonight as well.

Is he still on loan, not playing a minute ?
If so, not sure why Chelsea don’t recall him
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 16 with 1095 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:52 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Get Motondo and Roberts on around the hour mark. Rest Bale and James for Tuesday

Get ramsey on to give him game time, also to see this game out.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:11 - Nov 16 with 1070 viewsPozuelosSideys

If Ampadus loan is terminated over xmas, we really need to try and get him. He is exactly what we need right now in that part of the pitch

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 1048 viewsairedale

Giving Ramsey half an hour seems like a good idea to me.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:17 - Nov 16 with 1037 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 16 by PozuelosSideys

Tell you what. Morrel is looking a tidy little player against this opposition

I think he’d be a good signing, in the mould of Leon...
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:19 - Nov 16 with 1025 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:15 - Nov 16 by airedale

Giving Ramsey half an hour seems like a good idea to me.

Bale being on a yellow it does make sense to get him off, plus hes done nothing of any note tonight.

Hes saving himself for tuesday.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:19 - Nov 16 with 1024 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:17 - Nov 16 by exiledinenglandjack

I think he’d be a good signing, in the mould of Leon...

Dan James looking scary every time he gets the ball. They have no idea how to deal with him. Wish he played for us!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:22 - Nov 16 with 1014 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:05 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Not just this game

That's true but he's the best we have along with Joe.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:24 - Nov 16 with 1004 viewslifelong

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:19 - Nov 16 by BrynCartwright

Dan James looking scary every time he gets the ball. They have no idea how to deal with him. Wish he played for us!

He’s a cracking player Bryn, it’s not just his pace, his intelligent use of the ball and his goal threat are excellent. Great future in the game.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:25 - Nov 16 with 1000 viewsSwanjaxs

Got to get Ampadu off asap

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:27 - Nov 16 with 973 viewsjoshdon10

Really like the look of joe morrell, he sits in nicely as a DM reminds me a lot of a Leon Britton type of player.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:27 - Nov 16 with 973 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:25 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

Got to get Ampadu off asap

I'd agree but the boy has nouse, we haven't got many others on the field who have any of that.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:29 - Nov 16 with 965 viewsraynor94

Over playing far to much around their area, this should have been put to bed a long time ago

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:29 - Nov 16 with 957 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:27 - Nov 16 by Zaxx

I'd agree but the boy has nouse, we haven't got many others on the field who have any of that.

Before he gets sent off I ment, but yes he has a presence

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:29 - Nov 16 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Managing the game well.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:30 - Nov 16 with 946 viewsPozuelosSideys

Taking the p1ss out of them now. Would prefer it to be 3-0 but happy enough to watch this

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:30 - Nov 16 with 945 viewsFireboy2

FFS we are trying to walk the fvcking ball into the net, go on boys have a go if you want.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:34 - Nov 16 with 926 viewssherpajacob

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:19 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

Bale being on a yellow it does make sense to get him off, plus hes done nothing of any note tonight.

Hes saving himself for tuesday.

Joey, Bale and Rambo all available to start Tuesday.

Been a while since we've had that in a competitive game?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:37 - Nov 16 with 908 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:34 - Nov 16 by sherpajacob

Joey, Bale and Rambo all available to start Tuesday.

Been a while since we've had that in a competitive game?

Bale can go sit on the bench but Joey has to start and Rambo will be a great introduction
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:43 - Nov 16 with 875 viewsexiledclaseboy

This has been an excellent performance tonight.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:45 - Nov 16 with 865 viewsBrynCartwright

Vaulks is on oh oh!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:52 - Nov 16 with 836 viewsZaxx

Massive game on Tuesday despite the connotations.
Let's give Hungary a huuuge game and roll on under our own steam.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:55 - Nov 16 with 819 viewsSwanjaxs

Looks like something kicked off between the dug outs at full time 🧐

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:58 - Nov 16 with 797 viewsmonmouth

That's the tupe of game wales normally cock up, so that was great to see. far better than the home game against them. So I've slagged Giggs off enough, must now give him credit. that was pretty much spot on. Still can't stand the little shit, but that was good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:05 - Nov 16 with 747 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So we’re now big Croatia fans for the evening. A few weeks ago I was one of many suggesting to Modric that he was a sh1t Joey Allen. Hopefully he will be much more than that tonight.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024