Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12628 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:05 - Nov 16 with 1289 viewsairedale

Really looking forward to Tuesday now. Citin.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 16 with 1286 viewsMagic_Michu

Would have liked to see Dylan Levitt come off the bench towards the end instead of Vaulks... Man U U23 Captain, getting rave reviews at the moment.

So many decent young players coming through... Neco Williams at Liverpool looks some prospect too.

Future looks bright.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:09 - Nov 16 with 1261 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 16 by Magic_Michu

Would have liked to see Dylan Levitt come off the bench towards the end instead of Vaulks... Man U U23 Captain, getting rave reviews at the moment.

So many decent young players coming through... Neco Williams at Liverpool looks some prospect too.

Future looks bright.

The future looks Red
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:17 - Nov 16 with 1228 viewsKilkennyjack

Congratulations to Mr Giggs, the players, and the superb travelling support.

Cymru can do this ... ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:24 - Nov 16 with 1186 viewskarnataka

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 16 by Magic_Michu

Future looks bright.

With so many good young Welsh players coming through, it's a shame there isn't a Welsh manager with a good track record with youngsters. Oh, hang on, forget I said that.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 16 with 1167 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:17 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Congratulations to Mr Giggs, the players, and the superb travelling support.

Cymru can do this ... ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Wales will qualify automatically if they beat second-placed Hungary in Cardiff in their final game and Slovakia drop points against Croatia later on Saturday or against Azerbaijan on Tuesday.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:31 - Nov 16 with 1143 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 16 by Lord_Bony

Wales will qualify automatically if they beat second-placed Hungary in Cardiff in their final game and Slovakia drop points against Croatia later on Saturday or against Azerbaijan on Tuesday.

Here's to hoping.
We;re not far off being a good side.
Good luck with fitness and continuation of the manager's new found intelligence could very well see us continue our much needed climb up the seeding ratings.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:39 - Nov 16 with 1115 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 16 by Lord_Bony

Well we need to play alot better than that, bale was slightly anonymous but ramsey getting gametime plus joey being back all points to a great starting 11.

Imo i wouldnt play moore as I think hes a donkey but iirc the hungarians are quite physical so i think giggs will start him to ruffle a few feathers.

We are due a really good performance and i think it will be on tuesday, gutted i cant make it due to hospital appointments 😡
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:48 - Nov 16 with 1087 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:39 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

Well we need to play alot better than that, bale was slightly anonymous but ramsey getting gametime plus joey being back all points to a great starting 11.

Imo i wouldnt play moore as I think hes a donkey but iirc the hungarians are quite physical so i think giggs will start him to ruffle a few feathers.

We are due a really good performance and i think it will be on tuesday, gutted i cant make it due to hospital appointments 😡

Thought Moore did an excellent job, held onto the ball well and caused them a lot of problems.

He'll be a definite starter on Tuesday.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:50 - Nov 16 with 1077 viewsbuilthjack

Just 100 tickets left for Tuesday. Be quick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:52 - Nov 16 with 1071 viewsSwanjaxs

Croatia look up for this fair play

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:54 - Nov 16 with 1052 viewsSwanjaxs

Interesting to see that the Croatian football federation have housed the Slovakian fans in a cage behind the goals 😂
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 19:55]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 990 viewsFlashberryjack

Slovakia just gone 1 up...shyte

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:22 - Nov 16 with 979 viewsmonmouth

Jesus what an anti climax that would be for a full house. Croatia better pull this back.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:25 - Nov 16 with 964 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 16 by Flashberryjack

Slovakia just gone 1 up...shyte

One good thing is croatia cant afford to lose as both slovakia and hungary can overtake them into 1st and 2nd place.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:31 - Nov 16 with 942 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:25 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

One good thing is croatia cant afford to lose as both slovakia and hungary can overtake them into 1st and 2nd place.

Come on Croatia.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 16 with 938 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:31 - Nov 16 by majorraglan

Come on Croatia.

Oh yesh major and if they do lose iirc they will get the play off place instead of us.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 16 with 932 viewsmonmouth

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

Oh yesh major and if they do lose iirc they will get the play off place instead of us.

At least that puts something on Tuesday then. I think Croatia will come back strong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 16 with 933 viewsTNT

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:54 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

Interesting to see that the Croatian football federation have housed the Slovakian fans in a cage behind the goals 😂
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 19:55]

Petrolul Ploiesti put us in a cage in Bucharest.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:38 - Nov 16 with 915 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 16 by TNT

Petrolul Ploiesti put us in a cage in Bucharest.

Haha really 😂

So no bar at half time then 🙈

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 16 with 887 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

I srand corrected, we get a place off place no matter what happens
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 16 with 885 viewsTNT

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:38 - Nov 16 by Swanjaxs

Haha really 😂

So no bar at half time then 🙈

We didn't need a half time bar mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 16 with 876 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 16 by TNT

We didn't need a half time bar mun.

Fair 😂🍺

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 16 with 813 viewsZaxx

Roll on Tuesday evening.
It'll be tough but we can do this.
Red Wall ftw!
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 16 with 797 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 16 by Zaxx

Roll on Tuesday evening.
It'll be tough but we can do this.
Red Wall ftw!

Loud and proud

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024