Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12405 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:20 - Nov 16 with 1246 viewsSirjohnalot

Good thing for us on Tuesday is that Hungary also have to win even though they’re a point ahead of us as Slovakia have a better goal difference than them. If and when they beat Azerbaijan they’ll go second if we draw...
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:28 - Nov 16 with 1211 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

I srand corrected, we get a place off place no matter what happens

Indeed, we have a play off spot as a result on the Nations League/Cup or whatever it’s called, but our history is littered with so many false dawns and near misses. We need to grab the bull by the horns, win on Tuesday night and make certain of our place at next years finals.

Come on Wales!
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 16 with 1200 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:28 - Nov 16 by majorraglan

Indeed, we have a play off spot as a result on the Nations League/Cup or whatever it’s called, but our history is littered with so many false dawns and near misses. We need to grab the bull by the horns, win on Tuesday night and make certain of our place at next years finals.

Come on Wales!

We will major, we will.

We have an attacking midfield of bale, ramsey, wilson and james with allen and ampadu shoring it up, shame we dont have a decent striker, moore is good with his swede but sheeite on the floor.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 16 with 1158 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

We will major, we will.

We have an attacking midfield of bale, ramsey, wilson and james with allen and ampadu shoring it up, shame we dont have a decent striker, moore is good with his swede but sheeite on the floor.

He could and should have had more goals tonight, let’s hope he is saving them for Tuesday. He caused Hungary a lot of problems at their place, he just needs the ref to get on top of their dirty defenders.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:00 - Nov 16 with 1111 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

We will major, we will.

Agree. He wins the nod ons, but is useless otherwise.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 16 with 1098 viewsJBT95

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:20 - Nov 16 by Sirjohnalot

Good thing for us on Tuesday is that Hungary also have to win even though they’re a point ahead of us as Slovakia have a better goal difference than them. If and when they beat Azerbaijan they’ll go second if we draw...

Goal difference doesn't matter.

It's head to head first.

Slovakia did the double over Hungary, so Hungary need more points to finish above Slovakia.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:25 - Nov 16 with 1042 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 16 by JBT95

Goal difference doesn't matter.

It's head to head first.

Slovakia did the double over Hungary, so Hungary need more points to finish above Slovakia.

Yeah, I put the same post on the other thread. Cheers, makes sense doesn’t it?
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:27 - Nov 16 with 1034 viewsLord_Bony

Ok

Croatia.3/Slaovakia 1. 85 mins.

We have GOT to win against Hungary on Tuesday for a chance of automatic qualification.

Wales v Hungary will kick off at 7:45pm on Tuesday 19th November

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:35 - Nov 16 with 1012 viewsJBT95

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:27 - Nov 16 by Lord_Bony

Ok

Croatia.3/Slaovakia 1. 85 mins.

We have GOT to win against Hungary on Tuesday for a chance of automatic qualification.

Wales v Hungary will kick off at 7:45pm on Tuesday 19th November

Chance?

If we win we are there!
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:37 - Nov 16 with 1006 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:35 - Nov 16 by JBT95

Chance?

If we win we are there!

We will win

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 23:04 - Nov 16 with 952 viewssP7qupUf

Will those who were absent for'personal reasons' turn up on Tuesday?
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 01:23 - Nov 17 with 845 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 23:04 - Nov 16 by sP7qupUf

Will those who were absent for'personal reasons' turn up on Tuesday?

Not sure about the players, but my 3 days away with work have been pulled so I will be there! Just hope we get the win.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 02:01 - Nov 17 with 823 viewsJack59

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:17 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Congratulations to Mr Giggs, the players, and the superb travelling support.

Cymru can do this ... ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Yes, and I thought the English boys in the side really put a shift in tonight.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:05 - Nov 17 with 719 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 02:01 - Nov 17 by Jack59

What a strange take on tonights game.

FIFA rules apply the same to all nations.
All nations select on that criteria.

Players who are welsh qualified and put their hand up for Wales, are Welsh.

As a small nation its marvellous to see.

Emlyn Hughes and Dewi Morris wearing England shirts must have confused you back in the day as well.

Try to enjoy the win as best you can.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 17 with 668 viewsraynor94

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:05 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

What a strange take on tonights game.

FIFA rules apply the same to all nations.
All nations select on that criteria.

Players who are welsh qualified and put their hand up for Wales, are Welsh.

As a small nation its marvellous to see.

Emlyn Hughes and Dewi Morris wearing England shirts must have confused you back in the day as well.

Try to enjoy the win as best you can.

Emlyn was born in Barrow in Furnace

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:38 - Nov 17 with 653 viewsgrabsplatter

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 17 by raynor94

Raheem Sterling is a better example
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:50 - Nov 17 with 630 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 02:01 - Nov 17 by Jack59

Fvck him.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:52 - Nov 17 with 624 viewsItchySphincter

I doubt we’ll beat Hungary.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:54 - Nov 17 with 621 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:52 - Nov 17 by ItchySphincter

Why?
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:02 - Nov 17 with 611 viewsraynor94

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:52 - Nov 17 by ItchySphincter

Hungary are not a good side, we should never have lost out there, I think we'll put them away comfortably

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:19 - Nov 17 with 590 viewsFireboy2

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:02 - Nov 17 by raynor94

Hungary are not a good side, we should never have lost out there, I think we'll put them away comfortably

This ^

I was seething after we lost to them, they as you say werent very good.

We played well in croatia the sat before and deserved a draw but we were awful against hungary, i think bale is due to do something good and i hope its on tuesday.

But someone on another topic mentioed that hungary are hosting a few euro group games, i just hope that no skullduggery goes on.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:03 - Nov 17 with 548 viewsJBT95

http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards.com/thread/10143/get-potential-groups

Potential groups if we get there automatically.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:12 - Nov 17 with 538 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 17 by raynor94

Thanks , but this was not a passport application.
Never mind ....

Ps. The general point was that Emlyn was welsh qualified, but chose to play for and captain England. Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:15 - Nov 17 with 531 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:54 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Why?

We have a long and rich history of choking it when it counts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:36 - Nov 17 with 510 viewsJBT95

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 11:15 - Nov 17 by ItchySphincter

We have a long and rich history of choking it when it counts.

Scotland 1977
Scotland 1985
Romania 1993
Russia 2003
ROI 2017

We must do it some day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024