Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV Abroad 08:52 - Nov 14 with 703 viewsdna

Xmas away this year.

How easy is it to get Swans TV as a one-off (Luton game)? - not arriving (Lanzarote) till a couple of hrs before k-off and not very computer 'savvy' - got a Samsung tablet (if that make a difference)

Brentford game is on Sky, so it'll be a bar for that one
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 8:56]
Swans TV Abroad on 08:57 - Nov 14 with 690 viewskarnataka

I was in South of France when we played at Leeds and found it quite easy even though my hotel's WiFi wasn't brilliant. Very glad I did too.
Swans TV Abroad on 09:02 - Nov 14 with 685 viewsdna

Swans TV Abroad on 08:57 - Nov 14 by karnataka

I was in South of France when we played at Leeds and found it quite easy even though my hotel's WiFi wasn't brilliant. Very glad I did too.

So, do you need to create an account? - can I do this before I leave for my hols?
Swans TV Abroad on 09:04 - Nov 14 with 679 viewskarnataka

Swans TV Abroad on 09:02 - Nov 14 by dna

So, do you need to create an account? - can I do this before I leave for my hols?

You don't need a separate account, just the normal Swans one. I did it via the Swans App on my tablet
Swans TV Abroad on 09:58 - Nov 14 with 651 viewsploppy

Swans TV Abroad on 09:02 - Nov 14 by dna

If you don't have an account create one before you go. You can even buy the international one day pass before you go - but make sure it's for the game you want to see. You can sign up for an international pass with UK card details.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024