Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst ever performance figures in NHS 18:11 - Nov 14 with 4950 viewsPegojack

I've just heard that feckin' genius Joris Bonson say on the BBC news that the NHS performance figures aren't caused by Tory underfunding, but by the 'enormous demand being placed on the system'.

There you go then, that's OK. If you feckin obnoxious poor people would just stop getting ill, everything will be alright.

FFS. If the polls are right, and he is swept to power after the election, all I can say is, you Tory voters deserve everything you get. Good luck.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 18:11]
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:00 - Nov 14 with 1270 viewsPozuelosSideys

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 21:40 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

I think you need to rethink it old bean they are getting our water and energy for Porthcawl.

Are they getting our sun and snow too?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:12 - Nov 14 with 1244 viewsmajorraglan

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 21:17 - Nov 14 by Flashberryjack

There's obviously to many people sucking off the NHS tit, growing population and a system that's being used and abused by many.

A & E is absolutely rammed whilst my doctors surgery is mainly empty, the last time I went there (after waiting 9 days for an appointment) there was only 1 other person there, that can't be right.

A very good friend of mine is a Paramedic with the ambulance service, he spends most of his shifts in Morriston hospital A & E car park.

Undoubtedly the NHS needs more funding, funding in the right place, not to give the chief executive and underlings a pay rise.

My elderly parents car was hit from behind a couple of weeks ago. My mother has a serious spinal condition and was taken to A and E at Morriston. She was held in an Ambulance outside for about 6 hours (one of about 6 or 7 ambulances which were waiting) and then spent another couple of hours waiting inside before being told the queue was now 11.5 hours and rising. They gave up, went home and went to see a doctor during the following days.

The paramedic looking after my mother said it wasn’t unusual to spend most of the shift parked up at Morriston, he also told me there had been times when he’d relieved a crew and hadn’t moved for the next 12 hours.

Edit typo
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 22:23]
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:12 - Nov 14 with 1244 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:00 - Nov 14 by PozuelosSideys

Are they getting our sun and snow too?

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:13 - Nov 14 with 1241 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:12 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

My elderly parents car was hit from behind a couple of weeks ago. My mother has a serious spinal condition and was taken to A and E at Morriston. She was held in an Ambulance outside for about 6 hours (one of about 6 or 7 ambulances which were waiting) and then spent another couple of hours waiting inside before being told the queue was now 11.5 hours and rising. They gave up, went home and went to see a doctor during the following days.

The paramedic looking after my mother said it wasn’t unusual to spend most of the shift parked up at Morriston, he also told me there had been times when he’d relieved a crew and hadn’t moved for the next 12 hours.

Edit typo

Shocking, absolutely shocking.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:16 - Nov 14 with 1228 viewsladyjack

I think Nye would be getting the Vermin word out again if he could see the current state of our NHS.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:22 - Nov 14 with 1217 viewsSlugster664

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 21:18 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

If people think an ageing population is a problem in a UK sense then look at all the old English immigrants in Wales, the English authorities need to pay for them.

What about the immigrants from Romania, Poland, Bangladesh, Pakistan, the middle-east etc etc etc?

STID

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:30 - Nov 14 with 1203 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:22 - Nov 14 by Slugster664

What about the immigrants from Romania, Poland, Bangladesh, Pakistan, the middle-east etc etc etc?

Their numbers and their age Slugster that is the difference between overseas immigration into Wales and migration from the other side of Offa's Dyke. .
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 22:34]
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:37 - Nov 14 with 1189 viewsDarran

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:12 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

Edit typo

Yep and part of that is to do with many utter fuçkwits already inside with next to nothing wrong with them.
I’m not going political here but if Corbyn throws money at the NHS and welcomes many more immigrants/refugees it’ll cancel each other out surely.

Hope mams ok.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:54 - Nov 14 with 1161 viewscontroversial_jack

Immigrants tend to be younger and healthier than the natives. Not many overweight ones
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:59 - Nov 14 with 1150 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:37 - Nov 14 by Darran

Yep and part of that is to do with many utter fuçkwits already inside with next to nothing wrong with them.
I’m not going political here but if Corbyn throws money at the NHS and welcomes many more immigrants/refugees it’ll cancel each other out surely.

Hope mams ok.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:05 - Nov 14 with 1142 viewsDarran

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:59 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

Utter nonsense.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:12 - Nov 14 with 1132 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:05 - Nov 14 by Darran

Utter nonsense.

What's the matter Darran ?
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:16 - Nov 14 with 1120 viewsDarran

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:12 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

What's the matter Darran ?

Absolutely nothing. We see a lot of what’s going on in the NHS and I couldn’t give a fuçk what anyone says it’s not just about money.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:20 - Nov 14 with 1113 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:16 - Nov 14 by Darran

Absolutely nothing. We see a lot of what’s going on in the NHS and I couldn’t give a fuçk what anyone says it’s not just about money.

Or I thought you was doubting the amount of vacancies and or the amount of overseas NHS workers for a minute.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:22 - Nov 14 with 1107 viewsDarran

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:20 - Nov 14 by ladyjack

Or I thought you was doubting the amount of vacancies and or the amount of overseas NHS workers for a minute.

I’m not doubting anything I’m just saying throwing money at it isn’t the only answer,it may help but it won’t solve the problem.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:37 - Nov 14 with 1090 viewsladyjack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:52 - Nov 14 with 1080 viewsmajorraglan

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 22:37 - Nov 14 by Darran

Hope mams ok.

Thank you, she’s ok and playing things down. The cars in the garage getting fixed, but they have a courtesy car and have gone up the rugby club to play bingo for the first time in a month. My parents were on stop when they were hit, the rat-bag who shunted them refused to give his details, then he accused the old man of not having his lights on! A couple of other motorists stayed at the scene to make sure they were ok and called the police, the guy soon changed his tune when the police turned up!

The NHS is complicated and there are no easy fixes. I agree with you about the numbers, more money isn’t going to solve anything if the numbers accessing the services is also going to increase.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 08:59 - Nov 15 with 1008 viewscontroversial_jack

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:52 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

Thank you, she’s ok and playing things down. The cars in the garage getting fixed, but they have a courtesy car and have gone up the rugby club to play bingo for the first time in a month. My parents were on stop when they were hit, the rat-bag who shunted them refused to give his details, then he accused the old man of not having his lights on! A couple of other motorists stayed at the scene to make sure they were ok and called the police, the guy soon changed his tune when the police turned up!

The NHS is complicated and there are no easy fixes. I agree with you about the numbers, more money isn’t going to solve anything if the numbers accessing the services is also going to increase.

It will be fine when it's sold after Brexit to the US private corps.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 09:28 - Nov 15 with 988 views3swan

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 23:16 - Nov 14 by Darran

Agree with you. I've used the NHS quite a bit over the last 7 months and fully agree it's not all about the money. It's the whole care system that needs looking at, money will help but the different parts of system are either not joined up or work very slowly.. There will be many reasons for this money again playing its part.. These comments about recruiting more doctors and nurses are just numbers in reality where and when will they come from. It's not a static figure they also have to be replacing staff that leave.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 10:58 - Nov 15 with 954 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can anyone tell me what will happen when NHS staff hours are cut to only 32 hours under labour. Many people in the NHS work long hours well above the UK national average of 39 hours for those who work full time.

That would result in a 20% reduction in hours work and would need an increase in 22% NHS staff just to make up the lost hours at a cost of £10billion based on current NHS wage bill of £50 billion plus.

Where would labour find all these new recruits given that the NHS cannot fill it's current vacancies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 11:20 - Nov 15 with 948 viewsDarran

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 09:28 - Nov 15 by 3swan

Agree with you. I've used the NHS quite a bit over the last 7 months and fully agree it's not all about the money. It's the whole care system that needs looking at, money will help but the different parts of system are either not joined up or work very slowly.. There will be many reasons for this money again playing its part.. These comments about recruiting more doctors and nurses are just numbers in reality where and when will they come from. It's not a static figure they also have to be replacing staff that leave.

Nothing’s going to change Clive.
I’ll bet anyone any amount of money what’s going to over the next five years,the Tories win the election nothing changes,Labour win the election nothing changes but they’ll continually blame the Tories for the mess we are in.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 12:02 - Nov 15 with 925 views3swan

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 11:20 - Nov 15 by Darran

Nothing’s going to change Clive.
I’ll bet anyone any amount of money what’s going to over the next five years,the Tories win the election nothing changes,Labour win the election nothing changes but they’ll continually blame the Tories for the mess we are in.

I've seen the good and bad side. The very large majority of the staff to a very good job under difficult circumstances. Staff numbers can be sorted with money but it would take many years for that to happen as there isn't a unlimited pool of skilled people.
The whole system needs a revamp to take pressure off hospitals for non urgent cases.
Much more could be done in the community, but it does seem as if that's all we hear is words from any political party.
It isn't going to change soon but the emphasis does need to look at reasons not just money.
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 12:05 - Nov 15 with 923 viewsDarran

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 12:02 - Nov 15 by 3swan

I've seen the good and bad side. The very large majority of the staff to a very good job under difficult circumstances. Staff numbers can be sorted with money but it would take many years for that to happen as there isn't a unlimited pool of skilled people.
The whole system needs a revamp to take pressure off hospitals for non urgent cases.
Much more could be done in the community, but it does seem as if that's all we hear is words from any political party.
It isn't going to change soon but the emphasis does need to look at reasons not just money.

Spot. On.

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 12:46 - Nov 15 with 903 views3swan

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 12:05 - Nov 15 by Darran

Spot. On.

As an example I was recommended to go to A&E 11 times in total and was admitted twice. The other 9 times could have been in the community. In fact after the second admittance a process kicked in that I was referred to the district nurse who attended once more at home. Now in my opinion only, those other 9 times were although requiring medical help could also have been done at home freeing A&E and even the district nurse couldn't understand why they weren't involved earlier
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 12:51 - Nov 15 with 896 views3swan

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 10:58 - Nov 15 by felixstowe_jack

Can anyone tell me what will happen when NHS staff hours are cut to only 32 hours under labour. Many people in the NHS work long hours well above the UK national average of 39 hours for those who work full time.

That would result in a 20% reduction in hours work and would need an increase in 22% NHS staff just to make up the lost hours at a cost of £10billion based on current NHS wage bill of £50 billion plus.

Where would labour find all these new recruits given that the NHS cannot fill it's current vacancies.

Or will it be that their extra hours will kick in after 32 hours and not 39
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024