Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst ever performance figures in NHS 18:11 - Nov 14 with 4956 viewsPegojack

I've just heard that feckin' genius Joris Bonson say on the BBC news that the NHS performance figures aren't caused by Tory underfunding, but by the 'enormous demand being placed on the system'.

There you go then, that's OK. If you feckin obnoxious poor people would just stop getting ill, everything will be alright.

FFS. If the polls are right, and he is swept to power after the election, all I can say is, you Tory voters deserve everything you get. Good luck.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 18:11]
Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 13:50 - Nov 15 with 668 viewsCatullus

Worst ever performance figures in NHS on 18:55 - Nov 14 by sherpajacob

So why hasn't the party in charge for the last 9 years made the changes required?

Maybe a Tory apologist would say that the current Tories have been busy trying to sort out the financial sh/tstorm the last Labout government left behind?

There are lots of reasons why the NHS is where it is. Underinvestment, population growth, an ageing population, time wasters, malingerers, NHS tourism, inefficiency, waste and of course the stupidly expensive supply contracts some government 'experts' signed us up to where it costs the NHS an absolute fortune to buy things you can get in a chemist for pennies.

The problems go back further than when Cameron took over and will take longer than 2/3 Parliaments to put right. If we ever can, given the quality of our politicians across the board.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024