Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another admirable Swansea scheme 07:51 - Nov 16 with 1537 viewsdickythorpe

It's very sad but great to hear at the same time.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-bar-cafe-you-buy-17252240
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 08:02 - Nov 16 with 1510 viewscimlajack

Truly heart warming, i hope this scheme is well supported.
How on earth has homelessness, and poverty, risen to the levels we see today, in 21st century U.K.
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 08:14 - Nov 16 with 1494 viewsBest_loser

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 08:02 - Nov 16 by cimlajack

How on earth has homelessness, and poverty, risen to the levels we see today, in 21st century U.K.

10 years of a tory government innit
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 09:15 - Nov 16 with 1445 viewsGowerjack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 08:14 - Nov 16 by Best_loser

Yep.

And they are going to win again.

Turkeys voting for Christmas..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 09:27 - Nov 16 with 1430 viewsBest_loser

See, if corbyn really cared he would admit he didn't have the pooularity, hand it over to keir starmer
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 10:22 - Nov 16 with 1375 viewsHighjack

Drugs mainly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 10:55 - Nov 16 with 1349 viewscontroversial_jack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 10:22 - Nov 16 by Highjack

Drugs mainly.

Not really, The homeless tend to turn to drink and drugs after being homeless not before.

Homelessness is heartbreaking, but this is a great story and I shall be buying a meal when i'm next in the City
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 11:54 - Nov 16 with 1288 viewsFireboy2

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 09:27 - Nov 16 by Best_loser

See, if corbyn really cared he would admit he didn't have the pooularity, hand it over to keir starmer

He doesnt have popularity because the tory media say hes a horrible man.

Whereas Johnson🤷‍♂️
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 12:36 - Nov 16 with 1245 viewsDarran

They’ve also bought land in the Beacons by a river where veterans suffering from PTSD etc can go and camp and fish to get away from it all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 13:19 - Nov 16 with 1202 viewsBarrySwan

You know I often think that if I hadn't gone out every single morning for 40 odd years to do a job I hated every single minute of so that I could rent / buy a home and purchase food that I would have been homeless and on the streets begging for money and food also.

Nothing to do with Conservatives / Labour or any other deadbeat political party.
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 13:37 - Nov 16 with 1176 viewstheloneranger

Lee's a Swans fan, even when he was on duty. He's written 2 great books and is a true supporter of the homeless and those suffering with PTSD.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/L-G-West/e/B07BJCP3SX?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1573911

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 14:20 - Nov 16 with 1137 viewsKilkennyjack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 13:19 - Nov 16 by BarrySwan

You know I often think that if I hadn't gone out every single morning for 40 odd years to do a job I hated every single minute of so that I could rent / buy a home and purchase food that I would have been homeless and on the streets begging for money and food also.

Nothing to do with Conservatives / Labour or any other deadbeat political party.

You have no compassion Barry.

May God bless you.

Beware of the Risen People

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 14:36 - Nov 16 with 1121 viewsFlashberryjack

And there were no people homeless under Labour then ?

There has, and always will be homeless people, and each will have their own reasons for being in that predicament, so please don't turn this into a political thing.

I think what the lads are doing is a fantastic thing, and I will definitely contribute next time I'm in Swansea.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 14:46 - Nov 16 with 1104 viewstheloneranger

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 12:36 - Nov 16 by Darran

They’ve also bought land in the Beacons by a river where veterans suffering from PTSD etc can go and camp and fish to get away from it all.

https://www.thewave.co.uk/news/local/veterans-charity-benefits-from-cold-truth-2

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 15:21 - Nov 16 with 1066 viewscontroversial_jack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 14:46 - Nov 16 by theloneranger

https://www.thewave.co.uk/news/local/veterans-charity-benefits-from-cold-truth-2

This could be the answer, but I doubt it would happen here as we aren't a forward looking country

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/02/how-finland-solved-homelessness
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 15:52 - Nov 16 with 1036 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 14:36 - Nov 16 by Flashberryjack

And there were no people homeless under Labour then ?

There has, and always will be homeless people, and each will have their own reasons for being in that predicament, so please don't turn this into a political thing.

I think what the lads are doing is a fantastic thing, and I will definitely contribute next time I'm in Swansea.

I thought the welsh Assembly was labour run. So we have homeless people in swansea despite a labour run council and a labour run Welsh Assembly. I guess the voters in Swansea will still vote for labour and wonder why nothing ever gets done.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 16:04 - Nov 16 with 1031 viewsunion_jack

If this gains popularity, unfortunately that area of SWANSEA will be a magnet for the homeless as they will go there rather than waiting to be found.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 17:59 - Nov 16 with 976 viewscontroversial_jack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 15:52 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

I thought the welsh Assembly was labour run. So we have homeless people in swansea despite a labour run council and a labour run Welsh Assembly. I guess the voters in Swansea will still vote for labour and wonder why nothing ever gets done.

There are homeless in Conservative areas too. Take a walk around Oxford some time.
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 19:36 - Nov 16 with 913 viewstheloneranger

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 15:52 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

Take a walk up Thames Street past Windsor Castle in Windsor and it's saturated with homeless people ... And ... it's Conservative!!

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 20:43 - Nov 16 with 855 viewsbuilthjack

Homelessness has gone off the scale since those Tory b@stards got in. Seriously.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 20:57 - Nov 16 with 845 viewsBest_loser

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 20:43 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Homelessness has gone off the scale since those Tory b@stards got in. Seriously.

I wonder if the tory candidate for Gower thinks they need putting down too, of course nobody is seriously suggesting she meant it but it's the mindset, to look down on people less fortunate or lucky in life as themselves
Another admirable Swansea scheme on 22:50 - Nov 16 with 783 viewsHighjack

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 20:43 - Nov 16 by builthjack

So have drugs, particularly cheap alternatives to the traditional fixes such as spice and so called ‘legal highs”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 01:49 - Nov 17 with 740 viewsJack59

Drugs and Alcohol dependency is the root cause of the vast majority, a lack of standards throughout society, a complete lack of self respect, an over sympathetic approach by some agencies and also too many members of the public who over the years have supported their addictions and continue doing so.
Nothing at all wrong with offering a hot drink or food, so this initiative is a positive one.

Another admirable Swansea scheme on 06:26 - Nov 17 with 706 viewsphact0rri

This sounds amazing. I'll be stopping in when I'm next around. I gave food coming out of the shop a few days ago here. its ridiculous, here in the US. Like where I work the entire street looks like outsides the gates of a medieval castle with small lean-to's, tents and small houses all over.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024