Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play 12:14 - Nov 16 with 744 viewstheloneranger

What a great idea Carl Bradley ... and well done the Swans for taking on The Boot Room

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-50408468

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play on 12:33 - Nov 16 with 719 viewsDarran

I saw this on the welsh news Thursday evening. It’s fantastic but I couldn’t understand the Liverpool kit.
The Swans are involved,they’re all down the Liberty launching it,Leon Britton is interviewed live but the kid in the film they show to go with it is wearing a Liverpool kit.

I just don’t get it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play on 14:20 - Nov 16 with 661 viewsFlashberryjack

Having a grandson growing out of his football boots at a hell of a rate, I can well imagine how wellcome this boot scheme will be to those struggling to afford new boots every other month or so.

This is a fantastic idea, well done Carl and well done the Swans for getting involved.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play on 20:37 - Nov 16 with 584 viewsTNT

Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play on 12:33 - Nov 16 by Darran

I saw this on the welsh news Thursday evening. It’s fantastic but I couldn’t understand the Liverpool kit.
The Swans are involved,they’re all down the Liberty launching it,Leon Britton is interviewed live but the kid in the film they show to go with it is wearing a Liverpool kit.

I just don’t get it.

This

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play on 20:42 - Nov 16 with 582 viewsFireboy2

Football and rugby boots donated to families so kids can play on 20:37 - Nov 16 by TNT

This

Agreed, it boils my p!ss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024