Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum appoint Neil Harris 14:23 - Nov 16 with 10356 viewsChief

Stinks of a tightening of the belt appointment. Did ok at Millwall with little cash. Gearing up for a transfer embargo spanning a few windows!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 20:41 - Feb 19 with 1268 viewspencoedjack

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 20:11 - Feb 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Fantastic. Does this mean you can now f*ck off to their forum? You’re both similar clubs, haven’t won’t silverware since early last century and no significant top flight spells for 50-60 years either.

Nicely put Bryn 👍
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:22 - Feb 19 with 1241 viewsbennytheblue

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 20:11 - Feb 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Fantastic. Does this mean you can now f*ck off to their forum? You’re both similar clubs, haven’t won’t silverware since early last century and no significant top flight spells for 50-60 years either.

Brilliant stuff from welsh wigan
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:26 - Feb 19 with 1228 viewsSwanjaxs

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:22 - Feb 19 by bennytheblue

7 successive seasons

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:57 - Feb 19 with 1200 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:22 - Feb 19 by bennytheblue

Clap all you like, it’s the truth. You’ve won f*ck all for nearly 100 years. Brizzle City are as nondescript as your sh*tty club, best hang out on their board. You can (just about) patronise them 😂

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 07:12 - Feb 20 with 1147 viewsbennytheblue

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:57 - Feb 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Clap all you like, it’s the truth. You’ve won f*ck all for nearly 100 years. Brizzle City are as nondescript as your sh*tty club, best hang out on their board. You can (just about) patronise them 😂

2 proper cities though, give my fond regards to Newport when you renew rivalries with them over the next few years ok. 🥰
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 10:46 - Feb 20 with 1080 viewsTNT

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 07:12 - Feb 20 by bennytheblue

2 proper cities though, give my fond regards to Newport when you renew rivalries with them over the next few years ok. 🥰

Is that egg on your face?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 11:35 - Feb 20 with 1048 viewsSwanjaxs

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 10:46 - Feb 20 by TNT

Is that egg on your face?

No its jizz ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 11:42 - Feb 20 with 1048 viewspencoedjack

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 11:35 - Feb 20 by Swanjaxs

No its jizz ...

His old man's
Login to get fewer ads

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 07:12 - Feb 20 by bennytheblue

Bristol has proper history though. Just like London, Dublin and Edinburgh . Your “proper city” was only made one in 1906 lol. Cardiff new town

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 20:21 - Feb 21 with 878 viewsbennytheblue

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 15:52 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Bristol has proper history though. Just like London, Dublin and Edinburgh . Your “proper city” was only made one in 1906 lol. Cardiff new town

What the f does that make the overgrown Barry town that you live in ffs? Cardiff has a history as does its port that was the busiest in the world and most multi cultural at one point. You crack on with the bitterness it’s legendary 😂😂
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:28 - Feb 21 with 847 viewsBluebird

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 05:50 - Feb 19 by TimTtam

After your lot choked a 2-0 home lead to Reading in the FA Cup, 90% of your fans were saying HarrisOut.

90%? Where did you get such a number?
If your going to make things up at least make it believable
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:35 - Feb 21 with 832 viewsBluebird

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:26 - Feb 19 by Swanjaxs

7 successive seasons

And where has it got you as a club?
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:41 - Feb 21 with 814 viewsBluebird

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 15:52 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Your town was only made a city to stop you crying..
Even Newport has left you behind
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:42 - Feb 21 with 814 viewsTNT

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:35 - Feb 21 by Bluebird

A much better PL record than yours, for starters butt.

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:44 - Feb 21 with 796 viewsSwanjaxs

Says the knob who still feeds off the tit of a cup win almost 100 years ago

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 23:32 - Feb 21 with 754 viewsTNT

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 20:21 - Feb 21 by bennytheblue

What the f does that make the overgrown Barry town that you live in ffs? Cardiff has a history as does its port that was the busiest in the world and most multi cultural at one point. You crack on with the bitterness it’s legendary 😂😂

Barry boys may have a pop at you for that.

And, hey, you had a big port back in the day.

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 00:06 - Feb 22 with 734 viewsBluebird

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:42 - Feb 21 by TNT

A much better PL record than yours, for starters butt.

7 years but your clubs on its arse so other than a few stats its got you nowhere
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 00:08 - Feb 22 with 733 viewsBluebird

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 20:21 - Feb 21 by bennytheblue

Barry Town has more history than Swansea and better lads..
Cardiff stronghold to..
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 01:16 - Feb 22 with 721 viewsNotLoyal

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 23:32 - Feb 21 by TNT

Barry boys may have a pop at you for that.

And, hey, you had a big port back in the day.

Thing is there's some rather well respected swans fans from Barry in their early 20's who have already shown the sweaty fat baldy men the way to go. I think it's called 7 years of premier league football whilst growing up with a huge chip on the shoulder a few miles away.
Everything is in the dim and distant with these shunts, even fcking ships and ports.
Get in the bovvy castle in Llantwit and shout jack bastards, and see what happens you crippled old has beens with untruth stories written by an England fan 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 03:18 - Feb 22 with 706 viewsTimTtam

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 21:28 - Feb 21 by Bluebird

90%? Where did you get such a number?
If your going to make things up at least make it believable

I thought 90% was pretty generous

In all seriousness, Cardiff fans were having meltdowns on Twitter after that loss. There were more than enough HarrisOut comments to tell me the general opinion from your fanbase at the time.

It also disproves Benny's little theory that your fans were never invested (away from the stadium) in the cup.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 04:31 - Feb 22 with 698 viewsBluebird

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 01:16 - Feb 22 by NotLoyal

Thing is there's some rather well respected swans fans from Barry in their early 20's who have already shown the sweaty fat baldy men the way to go. I think it's called 7 years of premier league football whilst growing up with a huge chip on the shoulder a few miles away.
Everything is in the dim and distant with these shunts, even fcking ships and ports.
Get in the bovvy castle in Llantwit and shout jack bastards, and see what happens you crippled old has beens with untruth stories written by an England fan 😂

fcuk you dont half talk some manure.
Theres probably two or three at most i know the barry boys young and old and theres no well respected jacks in barry.
You must be the swans laughing stock i bet deep down posters on here see your posts and think s.hit talker is off..
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 08:16 - Feb 22 with 674 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 00:08 - Feb 22 by Bluebird

Barry Town has more history than Swansea and better lads..
Cardiff stronghold to..

Jesus.

Did you really just write that? Seriously?? I think you’re suffering from some sort of mental affliction though I don’t know what exactly.

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 08:32 - Feb 22 with 663 viewsepaul

Been living in Barry for 18 months a few of us travel down every home game, btw it's a lovely place to live, no come across any diehard scummers at all. As far as I'm aware there's only one "diehard" scummers pub, the Billy and they all get on jolly well, Barry ain't a blueturd town.............

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 08:52 - Feb 22 with 651 viewsbennytheblue

On there way back to where they belong!🤣👇
Scum appoint Neil Harris on 08:56 - Feb 22 with 650 viewsbennytheblue

Scum appoint Neil Harris on 01:16 - Feb 22 by NotLoyal

Absolute twaddle as ever. Jacks in barry? The odd one like pencoed 😂 Lots of bluebirds in llantwit too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024