Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Andrew Interview. 21:59 - Nov 16 with 13688 viewslifelong

Anyone else watch it?

I found it rather cringeworthy.
The Andrew Interview. on 20:27 - Nov 17 with 1368 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 20:26 - Nov 17 by Groo

I don't know the timelines here, was a convicted Peado in 2001?

It sounds like he had influence for many years up to his recent arrest.

You probably should watch the interview you’ve been pontificating about for four pages.

Poll: Tory leader

The Andrew Interview. on 20:29 - Nov 17 with 1358 viewsSwanjaxs

The Andrew Interview. on 20:26 - Nov 17 by Groo

I don't know the timelines here, was a convicted Peado in 2001?

It sounds like he had influence for many years up to his recent arrest.

I don't think you become a peado overnight mate...

I stand corrected though

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Andrew Interview. on 20:30 - Nov 17 with 1351 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 20:27 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

You probably should watch the interview you’ve been pontificating about for four pages.

I've no doubt its an ill advised car crash.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Andrew Interview. on 20:31 - Nov 17 with 1345 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 20:29 - Nov 17 by Swanjaxs

I don't think you become a peado overnight mate...

I stand corrected though

I do believe peado's until caught and arrested are quite private about it though.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 20:31]

The Andrew Interview. on 20:31 - Nov 17 with 1352 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 20:30 - Nov 17 by Groo

I've no doubt its an ill advised car crash.

Seriously though, you’ve been waxing lyrical about this for hours without even having bothered to look at the source material that led to the thread. Madness.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:33 - Nov 17 with 1342 viewsSwanjaxs

The Andrew Interview. on 20:31 - Nov 17 by Groo

I do believe peado's until caught and arrested are quite private about it though.

Aye...

Looks like Epstein had a good run until he was outed 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:36 - Nov 17 with 1322 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 20:31 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Seriously though, you’ve been waxing lyrical about this for hours without even having bothered to look at the source material that led to the thread. Madness.

I've not argued anything about his conduct or his comments in the interview though.

I'm just raising the fact that he actually committed no crime.

The guy who organised that party it appears committed crimes and Prince Andrew was one of no doubt many guests. He no doubt arranged many parties and gatherings to which Prince Andrew did not attend.

If Prince Andrew is guilty, then so are many others who attended the same and other functions.

I'm no fan of Prince Andrew by the way.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:37 - Nov 17 with 1326 viewsmonmouth

The Andrew Interview. on 20:31 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Normal, when you have preconcieved views. Think Brexit, Evidence or reality is utterly irrelevant.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Andrew Interview. on 20:39 - Nov 17 with 1321 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 20:36 - Nov 17 by Groo

I've not argued anything about his conduct or his comments in the interview though.

The guy who organised that party it appears committed crimes and Prince Andrew was one of no doubt many guests. He no doubt arranged many parties and gatherings to which Prince Andrew did not attend.

If Prince Andrew is guilty, then so are many others who attended the same and other functions.

Has anyone actually accused him of committing a crime?

The Andrew Interview. on 20:40 - Nov 17 with 1305 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 20:33 - Nov 17 by Swanjaxs

Aye...

Looks like Epstein had a good run until he was outed 👍

Just looked, his first arrest was 2006.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:41 - Nov 17 with 1301 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 20:39 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Has anyone actually accused him of committing a crime?

Then what have they accused him of ?

The Andrew Interview. on 20:42 - Nov 17 with 1289 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 20:37 - Nov 17 by monmouth

Normal, when you have preconcieved views. Think Brexit, Evidence or reality is utterly irrelevant.

My preconcieved view is that all people should be treated equally, whether you like them or not.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:44 - Nov 17 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 20:41 - Nov 17 by Groo

Then what have they accused him of ?

Watch the f*cking interview.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:44 - Nov 17 with 1279 viewsSwanjaxs

The Andrew Interview. on 20:40 - Nov 17 by Groo

Makes no difference when he first got arrested.

A nonce is born a nonce 👍

Is that clear enough for you

The Andrew Interview. on 20:45 - Nov 17 with 1276 viewsFlashberryjack

The Andrew Interview. on 20:42 - Nov 17 by Groo

My preconcieved view is that all people should be treated equally, whether you like them or not.

If only that were true.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Andrew Interview. on 20:46 - Nov 17 with 1274 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 20:40 - Nov 17 by Groo

And Andrew stayed with him for four days after his release from prison for that conviction.

If you’d watched the interview or actually, y’know, read anything about this you’d know this stuff. It helps when forming an opinion.

The Andrew Interview. on 20:57 - Nov 17 with 1238 viewsDarran

The Andrew Interview. on 20:46 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

And Andrew stayed with him for four days after his release from prison for that conviction.

If you’d watched the interview or actually, y’know, read anything about this you’d know this stuff. It helps when forming an opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Andrew Interview. on 21:01 - Nov 17 with 1230 viewssherpajacob

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Andrew Interview. on 21:56 - Nov 17 with 1178 viewslondonlisa2001

The Andrew Interview. on 20:36 - Nov 17 by Groo

Try to understand you moron:

The accusation (that you describe as mudslinging) is that Epstein had girls of various ages who were being trafficked as sex slaves.actualky it’s not even an accusation. It’s been proved.

And one of them at least has accused Prince Andrew as having sex with her. On three occasions.

In London, New York and in most of the civilised world, keeping sex slaves is, in fact, illegal. Forcing them to have sex with guests is illegal. The sheer evil of it should go without saying.

It makes no sodding difference what the age of consent for sex is. The key word is CONSENT. Being kept as a slave and forced to have sex is not consent. To make matters even worse she was underage as well.

Andrew, in the interview last night, described there being ‘staff’. You CANNOT have staff whose job it is is to have sex. It’s illegal.

The accusation is that he knew damn well what was going on. No one has said he’s been proved guilty. Everyone normal is saying he should be bloody investigated.

You understand that Andrew was staying with this monster AFTER he’d been convicted. He expressed no remorse. In fact he didn’t even mention the kids.

You should also understand that this mate of his, had girls as young as twelve being sold to him as sex slaves. Two sisters, aged 12, were allegedly supplied to him as a birthday present. For him to have sex with. You get that? The bloke he went on holiday with. Stayed with.

And yes, many others are being accused.

Now p*ss off and find yourself a moral code.

It makes no difference whether you’re a fan. You quite obviously don’t see anything wrong with these young kids being shipped around the world to satisfy the perverted desires of these monsters.

‘Ooh, ooh, but I think you’ll find the age of consent was 16... ‘

get stuffed.
The Andrew Interview. on 22:17 - Nov 17 with 1141 viewsSwanjaxs

The Andrew Interview. on 21:56 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

The accusation (that you describe as mudslinging) is that Epstein had girls of various ages who were being trafficked as sex slaves.actualky it’s not even an accusation. It’s been proved.

And one of them at least has accused Prince Andrew as having sex with her. On three occasions.

In London, New York and in most of the civilised world, keeping sex slaves is, in fact, illegal. Forcing them to have sex with guests is illegal. The sheer evil of it should go without saying.

It makes no sodding difference what the age of consent for sex is. The key word is CONSENT. Being kept as a slave and forced to have sex is not consent. To make matters even worse she was underage as well.

Andrew, in the interview last night, described there being ‘staff’. You CANNOT have staff whose job it is is to have sex. It’s illegal.

The accusation is that he knew damn well what was going on. No one has said he’s been proved guilty. Everyone normal is saying he should be bloody investigated.

You understand that Andrew was staying with this monster AFTER he’d been convicted. He expressed no remorse. In fact he didn’t even mention the kids.

You should also understand that this mate of his, had girls as young as twelve being sold to him as sex slaves. Two sisters, aged 12, were allegedly supplied to him as a birthday present. For him to have sex with. You get that? The bloke he went on holiday with. Stayed with.

It makes no difference whether you’re a fan. You quite obviously don’t see anything wrong with these young kids being shipped around the world to satisfy the perverted desires of these monsters.

get stuffed.

Absolutely!
Jeffrey Epstein was a convicted child molester who no doubt ran a pedophile ring...

Questions need answering.

And quickly

The Andrew Interview. on 22:19 - Nov 17 with 1140 viewsJonathans_coat

The Andrew Interview. on 20:31 - Nov 17 by Groo

The fact is Epstein was NOT private about it!

He arranged orgies, frequently featuring underage girls, for the rich and famous, attended by politicians, Billionaires and royalty from all over the world. It was well known to the authorities, but he was considered untouchable because of his connections.

The private island where he lived was widely known as “Orgy island” and “Pedo Island” by those living nearby for decades.

His private jet was known as “the Lolita express” by all and sundry.

I believe the prosecutor in charge of his first trial, was told by his superiors to drop the case as he was a “person of importance” to the US government, and he ended up getting a scandalously (and suspiciously) lenient sentence. He knew too much about too many powerful people to stay alive when convicted second time around.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 22:23]
The Andrew Interview. on 22:27 - Nov 17 with 1123 viewslondonlisa2001

The Andrew Interview. on 22:17 - Nov 17 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely!
Jeffrey Epstein was a convicted child molester who no doubt ran a pedophile ring...

Questions need answering.

And quickly

Exactly right.

The Met have to open an investigation, as well as the investigations being carried out by the FBI.

If he’s innocent, no doubt he’ll be delighted to clear his name.
The Andrew Interview. on 01:04 - Nov 18 with 1044 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 21:56 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

get stuffed.

You are a self rightous little Cnt arn't you.

The Andrew Interview. on 01:10 - Nov 18 with 1042 viewsEbo

The Andrew Interview. on 01:04 - Nov 18 by Groo

You are a self rightous little Cnt arn't you.

You should be banned for that response.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Andrew Interview. on 01:16 - Nov 18 with 1035 viewsGroo

The Andrew Interview. on 01:10 - Nov 18 by Ebo

You should be banned for that response.

I'm sorry but there's a limit to how much you take from someone who's like's to respond by talking down to you and calling you names.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024