Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20713 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:38 - Nov 16 with 5406 viewsbuilthjack

Bring it on. 3-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:28 - Nov 16 with 5376 viewsDippy

Who's in your lineup?

Hennessey

Davies
Mepham
Lockyer
Roberts

Ampadu
Allen
Ramsey

Wilson
James
Bale

Or drop Wilson for Moore?

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:36 - Nov 16 with 5368 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:28 - Nov 16 by Dippy

Who's in your lineup?

Hennessey

Davies
Mepham
Lockyer
Roberts

Ampadu
Allen
Ramsey

Wilson
James
Bale

Or drop Wilson for Moore?

With Joe and Ramsey back, it's a shame but Harry will have to miss out. Moore will terrify the Hungarians

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:38 - Nov 16 with 5365 viewsDarran

Nobody currently wants Giggs out then?

Strange that. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:45 - Nov 16 with 5355 viewsDippy

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:38 - Nov 16 by Darran

Strange that. lol

There's a few boo boys on here

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 03:36 - Nov 17 with 5301 viewsTimTtam

Good luck for the game. Hope you guys get through.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 06:19 - Nov 17 with 5275 viewshobo

With Hungary being joint hosts I wouldn't be surprised to see some dodgy decisions in their favour
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:54 - Nov 17 with 5186 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:38 - Nov 16 by Darran

Strange that. lol

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:03 - Nov 17 with 5129 viewsJBT95

http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards.com/thread/10143/get-potential-groups

Potential groups if we get there automatically.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:26 - Nov 17 with 5089 viewsNeath_Jack

Strange that. lol

I do.

If we qualify on Tuesday, sack him and get a proper manager in.

If we fail to qualify on Tuesday, let him have a crack of the play off games, then sack him and get a proper manager in.

#GiggsOut

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:35 - Nov 17 with 5085 viewsSwanjaxs

Strange that. lol

If Wales qualify on Tuesday it will be despite of Giggs not because of Giggs 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:08 - Nov 17 with 5032 viewsMrSwerve

Strange that. lol

Yep, I do. We’ve a fairly good squad and from what I’ve seen of Wales (not a huge deal granted) he’s managed to suck the life out of us and lacks any kind of charisma.

If we had a proper manager, we’d probably be over the line already. Apart from a handful of stand-in games for Man Utd, he’s done sod all in football management. I still can’t quite believe that he’s heading up our International squad. It’s simply down to the fact he’s Ryan Giggs, who was a bloody superb player and probably one of the best left wingers of all time.

I’d love to see how far Wales could go with a proper manager on board. Hell, even Cookie was a very experienced manager...whatever people thought about his ability.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 with 5032 viewsBadlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 17 with 5022 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:26 - Nov 17 by Neath_Jack

I do.

If we qualify on Tuesday, sack him and get a proper manager in.

If we fail to qualify on Tuesday, let him have a crack of the play off games, then sack him and get a proper manager in.

#GiggsOut

Agreed 100%

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:51 - Nov 17 with 4983 viewsWxmJax

Tuesday's ref. Can see it going tuts up.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 17 with 4935 viewsbuilthjack

SOLD OUT

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 17 with 4871 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:51 - Nov 17 by WxmJax

Tuesday's ref. Can see it going tuts up.

Got to take any nonsense out of the equation by not letting the result be marginal. That was a ridiculous decision but the Swiss should have won 4-0 anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 17 with 4817 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 17 by builthjack

SOLD OUT

How do you manage to find that out?
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 17 with 4787 viewsJBT95

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtickets-english/EDP/Event/Index/306

No 'general' seating left.

There are some hospitality tickets left at £60 (level 3 lounge seating, but no meal and no free booze).

I'd imagine there's hospitality left which is £120 per adult.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 17 with 4722 viewsDarran

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 17 by JBT95

There are some hospitality tickets left at £60 (level 3 lounge seating, but no meal and no free booze).

If the Swans could be promoted this season,win the PL next season all for Wales losing tomorrow would you take it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 4703 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

ITK

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:33 - Nov 17 with 4708 viewssherpajacob

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 17 by JBT95

£60 for a premium seat is not exactly exorbitant.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 17 with 4705 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 17 by Darran

If the Swans could be promoted this season,win the PL next season all for Wales losing tomorrow would you take it?

You can be a bit of a tvvat sometimes Dar.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:38 - Nov 17 with 4690 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 17 by Darran

Anyone on here who wouldn't take that is definitely on the wrong forum.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:05 - Nov 17 with 4655 viewsJBT95

Oh yeah 100%

CAUSE WALES AIN'T PLAYING TOMORROW DAZZA BOY... you must be excited!!!
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 18:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024