Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20776 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 15:46 - Nov 18 with 2592 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 17 by builthjack

He will have. Tournament ticket at the start of the campaign I would say.

I'd guess at before he was born.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:32 - Nov 18 with 2427 viewsperplex

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

With Dar being Dr Jekyll

The thing is with Darran, and to a certain extent Jackfath is that they are indeed the ones that were and without doubt shall be again, now the quicker you realise this the better.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:42 - Nov 18 with 2405 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:32 - Nov 18 by perplex

The thing is with Darran, and to a certain extent Jackfath is that they are indeed the ones that were and without doubt shall be again, now the quicker you realise this the better.

Unlike you the dumbfounded one i realised this quite some time ago.

I just let them know that I know now and again.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 18 with 2392 viewsperplex

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:42 - Nov 18 by Fireboy2

Unlike you the dumbfounded one i realised this quite some time ago.

I just let them know that I know now and again.

You realised what some time ago, what the fcuk are you going on about now.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:55 - Nov 18 with 2388 viewsbuilthjack

They?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:01 - Nov 18 with 2380 viewsperplex

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:55 - Nov 18 by builthjack

They?

Saying that, Thou may be another option on the horizon.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:42 - Nov 18 with 2341 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 18 by perplex

You realised what some time ago, what the fcuk are you going on about now.

You started it, this topic was going along nicely until you came on with your imbecility.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 18 with 2208 viewsbuilthjack

There is going to be a hell of an atmosphere

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 18 with 2186 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 18 by builthjack

There is going to be a hell of an atmosphere

Gutted, simply gutted.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:14 - Nov 18 with 2144 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 18 by Fireboy2

Gutted, simply gutted.

Shout at the telly mun

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:10 - Nov 19 with 2072 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 22:14 - Nov 18 by builthjack

Shout at the telly mun

Dont you worry i bloody will matey
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 10:23 - Nov 19 with 1845 viewsladyjack

I think Wales are justifiable favourites going into this match and Wales expects.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 10:56 - Nov 19 with 1821 viewsjackharris

I have a feeling Giggs will play the same team? The only change might be Allen for Morrell.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:26 - Nov 19 with 1785 views34dfgdf54

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 10:56 - Nov 19 by jackharris

I have a feeling Giggs will play the same team? The only change might be Allen for Morrell.

Would be ballsy not picking Ramsey despite how well Wilson has been doing. It's a straight shoot out and you need to go with your best available team.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:39 - Nov 19 with 1765 views1983

Got a good feeling about this one Wales winner winner chicken dinner!

Dust of my Wales bucket hat and have a sing song with the Barry Horns again next year !!

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 19 with 1743 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:26 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

Would be ballsy not picking Ramsey despite how well Wilson has been doing. It's a straight shoot out and you need to go with your best available team.

Wilson is in form and deserves to keep his place as does morrell but you just cant leave ramsey and allen on the bench.

I think it will be a nightmare trying to pick the starting 11.

My starting 11 would be

Hennessy
Roberts
Mepham
Lockyer
Davies
Allen
Ramsey
Ampadu
Wilson
James
Bale

But i think we will start with moore as he will cause them problems in the air.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 13:28 - Nov 19 with 1657 views34dfgdf54

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 19 by Fireboy2

Wilson is in form and deserves to keep his place as does morrell but you just cant leave ramsey and allen on the bench.

I think it will be a nightmare trying to pick the starting 11.

My starting 11 would be

Hennessy
Roberts
Mepham
Lockyer
Davies
Allen
Ramsey
Ampadu
Wilson
James
Bale

But i think we will start with moore as he will cause them problems in the air.

I'd 100% start Moore.

He's obviously not very good but gives us a different dimension. International standard is shocking at the best of times, someone like him causes even decent teams problems.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 19 with 1622 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 13:28 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

I'd 100% start Moore.

He's obviously not very good but gives us a different dimension. International standard is shocking at the best of times, someone like him causes even decent teams problems.

International defenders rarely come up against someone like Moore and don’t know how to cope. It’s why Peter Crouch scored 22 goals for England in about 40 games.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 19 with 1510 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 13:28 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

I'd 100% start Moore.

Kieffer Moore reminds me of Kyle Lafferty of Northern Ireland but without the bad attitude.

He'll put a shift in if anything else 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 19 with 1509 viewsSwanjaxs

Just said on SSN that Hungary have lost 4 outa the last 5 and have suspensions and injuries for tonight...

4-0 Hungary then 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:02 - Nov 19 with 1404 viewsSwanjaxs

Good start to the evening...

Wales U21 1
Bosnia and Herzegovina U21 0

Liam Cullen scored too YJB

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:23 - Nov 19 with 1371 viewsBrynCartwright

Come on Wales. Hoping for a big game from Bale for a change, but having Ramsey there should help him. Galacticos like to have their bezzie mates with them.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:41 - Nov 19 with 1325 viewslonglostjack

Who’s the ref?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:47 - Nov 19 with 1304 viewsraynor94

3-0 easy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:58 - Nov 19 with 1275 viewsDippy

We can't c*ck this one up surely

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024