Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20774 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 19 with 1619 viewsPozuelosSideys

Loving this. Completely taking the p1ss out of them.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 19 with 1594 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 19 by JackSomething

I understand why some around here can't look past Ramsey's origins, but he is taking the piss out of these Hungarian players tonight.

He's outstanding, Arsenal still haven't got over losing him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 19 with 1563 viewsswan85

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 19 by raynor94

He has had an outstanding game. Allen as well
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 19 with 1535 viewsJackSomething

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 19 by raynor94

He'll be gutted he hasn't got a hat trick.

As long as everyone is fit, we'll give anyone a game.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 19 with 1535 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 19 by swan85

He has had an outstanding game. Allen as well

Connor hasn't been to shabby either

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 19 with 1531 viewsLeonWasGod

He's been the missing link all campaign for them. Nobody else links the forwards with the midfield like he does, and he gets the best out of Bale.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 19 with 1484 viewsswan85

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 19 by LeonWasGod

He's been the missing link all campaign for them. Nobody else links the forwards with the midfield like he does, and he gets the best out of Bale.

This, with bells on!
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 19 with 1388 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 19 by swan85

This, with bells on!

Great night for Welsh football
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 19 with 1379 viewsunion_jack

Kieffer Moore take a bow. God knows what some of you on here are on about.

Also mentioned in despatches are Allen and Roberts.

All have done very, very well tonight. Well done Wales!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 19 with 1379 viewsSwanjaxs

Let's not forget Wayne Hennessey double save just before half-time

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:34 - Nov 19 with 1377 viewstheloneranger

There's only one Ryan Giggs 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:34 - Nov 19 with 1376 viewsjack2jack

That was bloody brilliant!
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 19 with 1363 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fantastic. Just brilliant. Say what you want about Giggs, he’s got the job done that was expected of him.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 19 with 1361 viewsPozuelosSideys

Giggs has taken plenty of flack. Some of us thought qualification had gone and i was one. But fairplay, gotta applaud that turn around. Good work.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:36 - Nov 19 with 1352 viewsBanosswan

Four games ago I didn't think they'd do it. Wow.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 19 with 1335 viewslifelong

Great achievement by Wales...brilliant. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 19 with 1309 viewsFlashberryjack

Well done Wales excellent performance...Joey absolutely magnificent.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:39 - Nov 19 with 1304 viewsNeath_Jack

Moore has been absolutely f*cking superb tonight, he destroyed their centre back all game. Joey MOTM though,

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 1271 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done Wales, Ryan and Mr Ramsey. Thousands of calendars being booked out right about now!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 1256 viewsladyjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 1255 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 by Badlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

Shamelessly bumping this post again...

conspicuous by one's absence tonight

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:42 - Nov 19 with 1247 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:39 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

Moore has been absolutely f*cking superb tonight, he destroyed their centre back all game. Joey MOTM though,

Ramsey MOTM shirley!
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:42 - Nov 19 with 1246 viewsjackrmee

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 19 by pencoedjack

No fella.

Poor mans Steve Torpey

I think he looks pretty decent. Wouldn't be a bad player to have in our squad.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:42 - Nov 19 with 1239 viewsBanosswan

What's with earnshaw's accent?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 19 with 1233 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 19 by raynor94

Connor hasn't been to shabby either

Connor was excellent. I’d love to see him reproduce that kind of form for us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024