Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20771 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:00 - Nov 19 with 2114 viewssherpajacob

Just got home.

I was expecting to be biting my nails all the way,,but it just felt remarkably calm all the way through.

The Hungarians by us were a noisy bunch, but my word their team was poor.

Hennesys's double save the only moment of worry.

Copenhagen please, we've got family in Denmark and its a,very pleasant place.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:28 - Nov 19 with 2022 viewsairedale

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 19 by union_jack

Kieffer Moore take a bow. God knows what some of you on here are on about.

Also mentioned in despatches are Allen and Roberts.

All have done very, very well tonight. Well done Wales!

Kieffer Moore contender for MOTM imo.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:31 - Nov 19 with 2013 viewsairedale

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:39 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

Moore has been absolutely f*cking superb tonight, he destroyed their centre back all game. Joey MOTM though,

That scummy No5 of theirs fouled him all game through.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:16 - Nov 20 with 1944 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 by Badlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

Hmmm

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:20 - Nov 20 with 1942 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 19 by jackrmee

So where the fuk do we have to go to watch them in the Euros now?

Wherever we play, I will be there. Plenty will jump on the bandwagon now. But why not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:26 - Nov 20 with 1935 viewsmajorraglan

Just back from the game, Hungary weren’t the greatest team I have ever seen, but we didn’t let them get in to the game. The whole Wales team played well. Ramsey was superb and Joe Allen was immense again, how he’s still at Stoke is a mystery, he got though so much work it was incredible. I thought Keiffer Moore played well, he’s a real handful, draws lots of fouls and gets stuck in. I was also impressed with the lad Morrell, he covered a lot of ground and got stuck in with Allen.

Being a bit pedantic as a perfectionist, we could and should have bagged a few more goals against the top teams next summer we will need to be more clinical.

After the summer matches I thought we’d blown it, but fair play to Giggs and players, they have done very well and I am very proud.

Thought the anthem was immense.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 03:56 - Nov 20 with 1847 viewsChief

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:56 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I can only hear the Hungary supporters. Old Trafford was rocking when England played Greece in 2001.

Listen to Neil Warnock by here!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 06:41 - Nov 20 with 1783 views1983

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:20 - Nov 20 by builthjack

Wherever we play, I will be there. Plenty will jump on the bandwagon now. But why not.

I'm on the band wagon I'll be there, I went to France in 2016 and it was immense bumped into plenty of Swansea city fans supporting Wales . Just need to find my bucket hat now

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 07:39 - Nov 20 with 1730 viewsjackrmee

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 19 by Sirjohnalot

Nothing better than dropping the F bomb live in tv before following it up with ‘shit, sorry’

Who was that?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 07:57 - Nov 20 with 1707 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 19 by Sirjohnalot

Nothing better than dropping the F bomb live in tv before following it up with ‘shit, sorry’

Oh sh*t I said f*ck.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 08:28 - Nov 20 with 1667 viewsSTID2017

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:20 - Nov 20 by builthjack

I'll be there - hopefully.
Last time I watched Wales was that abortive play off game against Russia at Cardiff.
Couldn't get to France for family reasons.
As long as it's not Russia

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:04 - Nov 20 with 1606 viewsladyjack

Something to look forward to next summer now, well done Wales.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:10 - Nov 20 with 1600 viewswestside

Draw will probably be a stitch up knowing UEFA
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:39 - Nov 20 with 1557 viewsChief

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:10 - Nov 20 by westside

It already is.

Wembley has a set of group games (where England will play), both semi finals and the final.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:40 - Nov 20 with 1555 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:10 - Nov 20 by westside

France, the world champions and the finalists in the last euros are not in the top pool but Ukraine are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:46 - Nov 20 with 1549 views34dfgdf54

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 23:28 - Nov 19 by airedale

Kieffer Moore contender for MOTM imo.

Anyone who can't see what Moore brings to this Wales game doesn't really understand football unfortunately.

Thought he was outstanding last night, as he has been since coming into the side.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 9:46]
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:48 - Nov 20 with 1543 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:39 - Nov 20 by Chief

It already is.

Wembley has a set of group games (where England will play), both semi finals and the final.

Yes, England are playing all three group games at Wembley & should they make the semi final & final, they are at Wembley also.

We on the other hand could face Denmark in Copenhagen & Russia in St Petersberg, home games for them both. Our third game venue is being decided by a draw.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 10:39 - Nov 20 with 1482 viewsunion_jack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 07:39 - Nov 20 by jackrmee

Who was that?

Bale

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 10:42 - Nov 20 with 1476 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 09:46 - Nov 20 by 34dfgdf54

Anyone who can't see what Moore brings to this Wales game doesn't really understand football unfortunately.

Thought he was outstanding last night, as he has been since coming into the side.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 9:46]

Yeah he is a handful, his hold up play is good and he wins lots of fouls. That baldy centre back didn’t know what the hell to do. His finishing is shite though although he’ll probably claim he saw Ramsey’s run and it was definitely a precise through ball and not a scuffed shot.

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:33 - Nov 20 with 1350 viewsBadlands

Great win under pressure followed by expected hyperbole.
Decent performance.
Ramsey stepped up with his goals and a good performance.
Moore was outstanding in all aspects except hitting the target.
Others were decent with Joe Allen and Ben Davies standing out.
Brilliant triple save from Hennerssey but didn't need to do much more as the back line did a good job and the Hugary attack proved toothless.
I've read a lot about how exceptional Bale was last night ... really?
Ampadu, imo, made a big difference when he came on and filled a very large space I midfield hat Hungary are starting to exploit.
Hungary were poor.
Credit to Giggs and his team - still don't think it's him making the difference though.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 12:34]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 20 with 1268 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 00:26 - Nov 20 by majorraglan

Just back from the game, Hungary weren’t the greatest team I have ever seen, but we didn’t let them get in to the game. The whole Wales team played well. Ramsey was superb and Joe Allen was immense again, how he’s still at Stoke is a mystery, he got though so much work it was incredible. I thought Keiffer Moore played well, he’s a real handful, draws lots of fouls and gets stuck in. I was also impressed with the lad Morrell, he covered a lot of ground and got stuck in with Allen.

Being a bit pedantic as a perfectionist, we could and should have bagged a few more goals against the top teams next summer we will need to be more clinical.

After the summer matches I thought we’d blown it, but fair play to Giggs and players, they have done very well and I am very proud.

Thought the anthem was immense.

They gave Morrell too much room.

*coat*
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 20 with 1225 viewsploppy

My only criticism is that, with Moore up front, we've regressed a little to the Mark Hughes era with Hartson up front. Long ball to Moore, he mostly either draws a foul or he commits a foul. In fairness he does sometimes control the ball and lay off, but most of his headed flick ons went nowhere. I'd rather us play a bit more through the midfield but hey ho.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 14:40 - Nov 20 with 1220 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:33 - Nov 20 by Badlands

Great win under pressure followed by expected hyperbole.
Decent performance.
Ramsey stepped up with his goals and a good performance.
Moore was outstanding in all aspects except hitting the target.
Others were decent with Joe Allen and Ben Davies standing out.
Brilliant triple save from Hennerssey but didn't need to do much more as the back line did a good job and the Hugary attack proved toothless.
I've read a lot about how exceptional Bale was last night ... really?
Ampadu, imo, made a big difference when he came on and filled a very large space I midfield hat Hungary are starting to exploit.
Hungary were poor.
Credit to Giggs and his team - still don't think it's him making the difference though.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 12:34]

"But why would anyone want Ramsey in the team"

Another of your pearlers

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 15:06 - Nov 20 with 1197 views34dfgdf54

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 14:40 - Nov 20 by raynor94

"But why would anyone want Ramsey in the team"

Another of your pearlers

To be honest I've always been a bit critical of Ramsey, I think / thought he was vastly overrated but that could be my anti cardiff specs clouding my judgement.

He looked quality last night, him and Joey were levels above.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 15:11 - Nov 20 with 1189 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 15:06 - Nov 20 by 34dfgdf54

To be honest I've always been a bit critical of Ramsey, I think / thought he was vastly overrated but that could be my anti cardiff specs clouding my judgement.

He looked quality last night, him and Joey were levels above.

Ramsey was fantastic last night but joey was even better, he did all the unnoticed harrying off the ball stuff that some people dont see, special mention to morrell, he had a cracker as well, does the simple things well and i take my titfer off to giggs for sticking with him.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 17:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024