Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free Dental checks 10:14 - Nov 17 with 3589 viewsswan65split

Thats something to get our teeth into.

just waiting for the free internet to search for a NHS dentist and book book an appointment.
Free Dental checks on 21:10 - Nov 17 with 565 viewsFireboy2

Free Dental checks on 21:01 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

No need for a clue, Flash. I’ll be voting Labour as the party with the best chance of beating the Tories in this constituency. I’ll do so with little enthusiasm and all things being equal I’d vote for the Libdems but given the shittiness of our electoral system, Labour it will be.

Lets hope people who really do want to get rid of these treacherous tory cvnts do vote with their heads.
Free Dental checks on 21:18 - Nov 17 with 552 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:01 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

No need for a clue, Flash. I’ll be voting Labour as the party with the best chance of beating the Tories in this constituency. I’ll do so with little enthusiasm and all things being equal I’d vote for the Libdems but given the shittiness of our electoral system, Labour it will be.

Shock horror !!! what a surprise.

All jokes aside, people can, and will vote for the party of their choice, it's just the nastiness of some, that think their choice is the best, and everyone else is an idiot for not being in agreement that annoys me.

As it happens I dislike Corbyn and Swinson just a little more than I do Boris, in my mind our country is bankrupt of any politician worthy of leading our great country.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Free Dental checks on 21:19 - Nov 17 with 552 viewsFireboy2

Got told an interesting story about british aerospace, a mate works there.

He told me that the tories scrapped nimrod, made 100s of redundancies and ordered the american equivalent for the same money but it cost more to the taxpayer to pay off the redundancies, the tories havent placed an order in 30 years.

You dont hear that in the tory media, i wonder why?

If these cvnts get in we are fvcked, we will be an even bigger lapdog for the yanks and especially trump.
Free Dental checks on 21:22 - Nov 17 with 539 viewsexiledclaseboy

Free Dental checks on 21:18 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

All jokes aside, people can, and will vote for the party of their choice, it's just the nastiness of some, that think their choice is the best, and everyone else is an idiot for not being in agreement that annoys me.

As it happens I dislike Corbyn and Swinson just a little more than I do Boris, in my mind our country is bankrupt of any politician worthy of leading our great country.

Well it’s not as much of a given as you might expect, Flash. I’ve only voted Labour once in a general election since 1997 and that was two years ago for the same reason as now.

Poll: Tory leader

Free Dental checks on 21:23 - Nov 17 with 537 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 21:18 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Will you be voting for Jonny Burns from Cardiff?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Free Dental checks on 21:24 - Nov 17 with 533 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:19 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Got told an interesting story about british aerospace, a mate works there.

He told me that the tories scrapped nimrod, made 100s of redundancies and ordered the american equivalent for the same money but it cost more to the taxpayer to pay off the redundancies, the tories havent placed an order in 30 years.

You dont hear that in the tory media, i wonder why?

If these cvnts get in we are fvcked, we will be an even bigger lapdog for the yanks and especially trump.

Your friend should inform the media about that story... it would really f*ck up the tories election prospects if that were made public.

Can't understand why he/she hasn't already done so.

Hello

Free Dental checks on 21:26 - Nov 17 with 527 viewsFireboy2

Free Dental checks on 21:24 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Your friend should inform the media about that story... it would really f*ck up the tories election prospects if that were made public.

I was honestly shocked flash as ive always thought that BAE were all natural tories but this has really opened my eyes.

And btw im going to ask him.
Free Dental checks on 21:27 - Nov 17 with 523 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 20:49 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Johnson, Corbyn or Swinson ... which is the biggest tosser, take your pick.

Johnson by a country mile and more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Free Dental checks on 21:29 - Nov 17 with 516 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:23 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Will you be voting for Jonny Burns from Cardiff?

Full of questions tonight Builthy, honestly, if I knew who the f*ck Jonny Burns is or was I'd give you an answer.

Hello

Free Dental checks on 21:30 - Nov 17 with 512 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 21:29 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Full of questions tonight Builthy, honestly, if I knew who the f*ck Jonny Burns is or was I'd give you an answer.

I think he's the new Tory boy amongst your lot. Aren't you voting for him?

Free Dental checks on 21:34 - Nov 17 with 506 viewsFireboy2

Free Dental checks on 21:26 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

I was honestly shocked flash as ive always thought that BAE were all natural tories but this has really opened my eyes.

And btw im going to ask him.

He told me that people dont know because it isnt reported in the sun, express, mail etc, it has made the news in the mirror and guardian though.
Free Dental checks on 21:36 - Nov 17 with 505 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:30 - Nov 17 by builthjack

I think he's the new Tory boy amongst your lot. Aren't you voting for him?

You do know that I don't live in Cardiff ?

Hello

Free Dental checks on 21:37 - Nov 17 with 501 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 21:36 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

You do know that I don't live in Cardiff ?

Yes. You would come under Neath constituency. Keep up

Free Dental checks on 21:41 - Nov 17 with 491 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:37 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Yes. You would come under Neath constituency. Keep up

Then why ask "Will you be voting for Jonny Burns from Cardiff?" when you knew my constituency is Neath & Port Talbot.

Hello

Free Dental checks on 21:44 - Nov 17 with 478 viewsexiledclaseboy

Free Dental checks on 21:41 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Then why ask "Will you be voting for Jonny Burns from Cardiff?" when you knew my constituency is Neath & Port Talbot.

Jon Burns is the Tory candidate for Neath next month. He’s from Cardiff.

Poll: Tory leader

Free Dental checks on 21:44 - Nov 17 with 477 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 21:41 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Cos Jonny Burns from Cardiff is standing as the Tory in Neath.

Free Dental checks on 21:54 - Nov 17 with 463 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:44 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Cos Jonny Burns from Cardiff is standing as the Tory in Neath.

Bloody hell! goes to show how much attention I pay to local politics, especially in my constituency of N&P as a donkey would get in if under the Labour flag.

Saved me a visit to the polling station, cause that useless two faced c*nt Christina Rees will get in.

Hello

Free Dental checks on 21:56 - Nov 17 with 455 viewsKerouac

Free Dental checks on 21:24 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

I like what you did there Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Free Dental checks on 21:57 - Nov 17 with 455 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 21:54 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Bloody hell! goes to show how much attention I pay to local politics, especially in my constituency of N&P as a donkey would get in if under the Labour flag.

Saved me a visit to the polling station, cause that useless two faced c*nt Christina Rees will get in.

But if you canvass for Jonny from Cardiff the squash player may not get in

Free Dental checks on 22:01 - Nov 17 with 441 viewsFlashberryjack

Free Dental checks on 21:57 - Nov 17 by builthjack

But if you canvass for Jonny from Cardiff the squash player may not get in

Never canvassed for any party in my life, also very rarely have I voted for the same party election after election because I have a mind of my own.

Anyway ! there are far to many sheep in Neath & Port Talbot...nailed on Labour.

Hello

Free Dental checks on 22:03 - Nov 17 with 433 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 22:01 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

Never canvassed for any party in my life, also very rarely have I voted for the same party election after election because I have a mind of my own.

Anyway ! there are far to many sheep in Neath & Port Talbot...nailed on Labour.

So you are not voting Flash. Aw well. I am.

Free Dental checks on 22:05 - Nov 17 with 429 viewsDJack

Free Dental checks on 22:03 - Nov 17 by builthjack

You're voting for Flash!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Free Dental checks on 22:05 - Nov 17 with 427 viewsKerouac

Free Dental checks on 22:03 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Which scum bag will be getting your vote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Free Dental checks on 22:06 - Nov 17 with 426 viewsJack_Meoff

Free Dental checks on 22:05 - Nov 17 by DJack

You're voting for Flash!

Saviour of the universe...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Free Dental checks on 22:07 - Nov 17 with 421 viewsbuilthjack

Free Dental checks on 22:05 - Nov 17 by Kerouac

Which scum bag will be getting your vote?

It won't be Chris Davies. (They call him scum bag in these parts due to fraud)
Who are you voting for?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 22:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024