Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump in control of Johnson and Forage 14:01 - Nov 17 with 477 viewsbuilthjack

Even though the other post regarding this has disappeared (which mod is a Tory boy?), Trump is still in charge . Frightening.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:14 - Nov 17 with 463 viewsexiledclaseboy

And Johnson has been offering jobs and peerages to Brexit party candidates to stand down.

Rule Britannia.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:14 - Nov 17 with 460 viewsexiledclaseboy

By the way, your other thread is still there.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:20 - Nov 17 with 443 viewsDarran

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:14 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

And Johnson has been offering jobs and peerages to Brexit party candidates to stand down.

Rule Britannia.

Who’s said that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:21 - Nov 17 with 442 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:20 - Nov 17 by Darran

Who’s said that?

Farage. Widdecombe and a number of other Brexit party types.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:27 - Nov 17 with 432 viewsLohengrin

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:21 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Presumably there wasn’t an offer extended to “Brexit Party type” Georgie Galloway?

I’ve no doubt at all this malarkey is 100% true, Clase, and that somewhere in the great beyond Lloyd George is complaining that they’ve half-hitched his idea.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:31 - Nov 17 with 429 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:27 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

Presumably there wasn’t an offer extended to “Brexit Party type” Georgie Galloway?

I’ve no doubt at all this malarkey is 100% true, Clase, and that somewhere in the great beyond Lloyd George is complaining that they’ve half-hitched his idea.

Galloway isn’t a candidate as far as I know. But yeah, it’s nothing new but it is fairly brazen.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:36 - Nov 17 with 411 viewsbluey_the_blue

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:31 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Galloway isn’t a candidate as far as I know. But yeah, it’s nothing new but it is fairly brazen.

I'd agree if it's true.
Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:38 - Nov 17 with 403 viewsDarran

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:21 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I know I was only joshing.
Surely nobody believes Farage though especially the people that have never believed a word he’s said in the past.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:38 - Nov 17 with 402 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:36 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

I'd agree if it's true.

You don’t think it is? I mean, only the people involved will know for certain but surely even someone as blinkered as you must feel that the odds are that it’s true.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:40 - Nov 17 with 398 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:38 - Nov 17 by Darran

Yeah I know I was only joshing.
Surely nobody believes Farage though especially the people that have never believed a word he’s said in the past.

As I just said it Bluey, only the people involved will know for sure. There’s always a quid pro quo though.

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:43 - Nov 17 with 392 viewsBest_loser

Serial adulterer boris, his lap dancing " tech adviser " is on ITV tonight, I guess the thousands of pounds of taxpayers money he gave her has run out now
Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:58 - Nov 17 with 375 viewsbluey_the_blue

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:38 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t think it is? I mean, only the people involved will know for certain but surely even someone as blinkered as you must feel that the odds are that it’s true.

I don't know.

You have to consider the source and let's be honest, Brexit Party are struggling to stay relevant. Initial popularity, massively slumped, close to becoming a non factor.

Who benefits the most from this particular claim would be my view at the moment. It gives the public the impression the Tories are scared of Farage and his mob, giving them some credibility.

I can certainly see how the claim could be fabricated.
Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 15:42 - Nov 17 with 351 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 14:58 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

I don't know.

You have to consider the source and let's be honest, Brexit Party are struggling to stay relevant. Initial popularity, massively slumped, close to becoming a non factor.

Who benefits the most from this particular claim would be my view at the moment. It gives the public the impression the Tories are scared of Farage and his mob, giving them some credibility.

I can certainly see how the claim could be fabricated.

Ha ha ha ... its king canute .... ffs you cant stop the tide ....

Beware of the Risen People

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 15:52 - Nov 17 with 343 viewsbluey_the_blue

Trump in control of Johnson and Forage on 15:42 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

Ha ha ha ... its king canute .... ffs you cant stop the tide ....

So Farage is lying scum apart from when he says something you want to believe. Gotcha.

What tide would that be? Brexit party support falling away?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024